Chapter 17 - NIghtmares come true too | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 17 - NIghtmares come true too

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter 17 - NIghtmares come true too

"Poloma!" The figure that stood before Flames was indeed the woman he held close in all of his dreams and memories. She walked with the same poise and grace like she used to when she would walk into the village after a day playing with children out in the forest.

"P--Pol-Poloma!" Flames face was streaming with tears now his innocence activating causing anger to boil up in him. His nose and mouth began to elongate and his body was becoming more muscular and a pelt of fur was forming on his bare chest. Poloma moved closer and closer to Flames and then with one step she dissapeared. The dissapearance of Poloma startled Flames and he looked for her with his sharpened senses. His ears perked he didn't hear a the sound of her footsteps. He scanned the whole cave but didn't see shadow, he sniffed the air and thier was...something!!!!! To the left of Flames came a stron gust of air that slapped him against the cave wall.

"EXORCIST !!" The akuma appeared it wasn't anything like the akuma Flames has seen before, it had a humanoid shape and it could talk."You look startled, but I can't say I wasn't surprised to see an Exorcist who was a Savage."

The words of the akuma made Flames anger boil

"You look angry, did I make you mad ? Poor you, I'm a level 3 akuma if you didn't know. I've used this cave as my base for quite some time killing the Indians who come here looking for help from their precious gods, HOW PATHETIC!"

Flames anger was almost unbearable he was beginning to feel his sanity crack under his conciousness

"It would seem that no matter what you believe in you humans take some kind of pleasure asking for help from an entity that doesn't exist. I should have just killed you when you were talking to yourself." The akuma's face changed back into Polomas "This woman Poloma was her name? I was able to create her from an Image I recieved from your conciousness. How would you feel to die by your lovers hands?"

The Akuma was running towards Flames and then he dissapeared into darkness

No he didn't, I've lost control again, The wolf spirit has taken over....

The Akuma charged forward " Are you going to make this easy for me Exorcist? or would you like to put up a fight like so many of your kind?

Flames body stood up and Howled a ferocious howl that stopped the akuma right in it's tracks

"Trying to scare me? Sorry but I've heard better stuff from kittens anyway Will you be able to kill your precious Poloma?

The akuma used it's mind to slap Flames body into the wall. "HOW PATHETIC! you exorcists really are trash"

Flames body dissappeared.

"Where did you go?" the akuma said as it looked frantically around the cave, then he saw it the blur on the walls it was the wolf-man running along the walls

"How did you -" The akuma was punched into the ground creating a small crater he caught a glimpse of the wolf-man

"You are no normal exor-" Flames then stuck his claw into the akuma's chest and pulled out the akuma skeleton that lied within

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
"Pulled out the Akuma skeleton that lied within" *imagines*
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa, goosebumps but really cool ^_^

So, when Flames turns into his wolf form, he has no control over himself anymore? Is that right?

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually he has control over about 10% of his Innocence becomes more unstable the more syncronized they get.

After a certain point the wolf just takes control and Flames loses conciousness

After I pushed out this chapter I got inspired for my next chapter

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
deathshadow25 said:
After I pushed out this chapter I got inspired for my next chapter
Oooooooo... this new got me excited. Hurry up and claim a chapter so I can read it :)

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't believe nobody noticed the Akuma called Flames a Savage thats what people used to call Native Americans as insults...

tune

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
deathshadow25 said:
I can't believe nobody noticed the Akuma called Flames a Savage thats what people used to call Native Americans as insults...
i guess i did not think that it is an insult to his race... i was thinking along the line that with the built of Flame and his wolfish features with innocence invocation, it was a descriptive insult... ><