chapter 20: Dawn. Prelude to a new Symphony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

chapter 20: Dawn. Prelude to a new Symphony

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Author's Note
It's a short chapter I know.

The dinner was a delightful for Jaques, Ameratsu and Magier. Seeing Skin crush an Akuma isn't something you see all day.
"So it's going to begin soon?" asked Tikki.
"Indeed", replied the earl, "so everyone of you has to behave and keep away from the excorcists! My scenarion musn't be disturbed by anyone. You now what happened the last time?"
Yes, they knew what happened because it was the first time a Noah was killed by the earl. And our three friends new this was against them and their recent fights against excorcists.
"But let's talk about something different. Jaques, Ameratsu, Magier do you like the new world? The promised land America?"
"Yes it's fun! There are so many strong people to kill!" Magier said smiling. "Oh yes and I gained a lot followers because of their strange idea of religion. And there are many greedy men we could convince to be brokers." answerd Juaques politely, he knew what the Earl wanted to hear and kicked Magier against her leg.
The dinner continued as usual and the Earl gave the new missions.
"Juaques, Magier, Ameratsu for now you'll act as a three-men cell. Your mission is to find some Bookmen. You'll get the list later. They have information about the innocence hidden in America, there might be the Heart. Rhode-chan please open a door for them" The Door appeares in front of them and as they enter the Rhode says to them:
"Goodbye Magier-chan! Have some fun for me! And don't forget to bring a present!"

The sun rises behind the marvelous rocky mountains dying the land in a deep blood-red.

"So who's the first?" Juaques askes.

END VOLUME 1

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! So exciting! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this chapter!

Using the Bookmen as your allies in your mission to find the heart was really clever. Your title was amazing too!

Oooo... present? What are you planning?

Overall, great chapter! And now onwards to Volume 02! :)

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
*has major ideas for the exoricsts returning to the base >D*

I should mention, I'm going to the museum of Fine Arts tomorrow, so the chappie prolly won't show up till this time tomorrow. (So much to do, so little time XD)

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Raijatsu said:
Author's Note
It's a short chapter I know.
That's okay; I took some of your length :XD

Djmewmew said:
I should mention, I'm going to the museum of Fine Arts tomorrow, so the chappie prolly won't show up till this time tomorrow. (So much to do, so little time XD)
That's okay; I think we can wait patiently for your chapter. I'm looking forward to it :amuse

deathshadow25

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
We have so many good writers ! I like it especially the sun staining the background bloodred

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
yuhu,a funny family dinner ^_^
Amerika, yeah, there speaks the German ^__^" (5. Zeile von unten)
Overall, a great and amusing chapter, especially the part where Jaques answeres the question of the Earl. Haha, I guess I really would say the false thing in such a moment (I guess I would constantly stare at Tiki <3). xD When Rhode said: "Don't forget to bring a present." I first thought of the head of a bookman.
I am looking forward to the bookmen-haunting. And I am extremely glad that this story hold its structure and that it proceed so quickly.

Raijatsu

Reaction score
Country
Germany
yes the c k thing happens often ^^
when I thought of a present
honestly i thought candy or something ^^
but a head is more Rhode and Magier

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
When Rhode said: "Don't forget to bring a present." I first thought of the head of a bookman.
Well then, thank God I'm not a bookman...

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Is the opalo-saga done? The fight is over at the restaurant, and as your chapter says it is prelude. Man I love prelude, looking forward to a new story...

But what about the church part and that monk talking strange language. Will the solution be written within next arc, or will it continue on for a bit to end it for real.

PRELUDES ARE AWESOME :D