Chapter 234, page 18 - Hitsugaya Toshirou | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 234, page 18 - Hitsugaya Toshirou

dedal_x

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Today my hands just did something on their own, while the mind was completely blank... Done in 1.5 hours... I think it turned out good for that little time...

Version 2, or "Find 10 differences" ^_^ LOL

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well doenst look that bad for such short time but well maybe you shoud spend 10 extra minutes to make the bg between the ice spikes?

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
as des mentioned, it is a good job for that little time, but you should do the background and perhaps a little something to the blacks of his clothes to make it a little better yet

dedal_x

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Thanx, but I can't really think of any background...[br]Posted on: July 10, 2006, 09:24:43 AM_________________________________________________Version 2, or "Find 10 differences" ^_^ LOL

lee-nus

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
good work, its a lot better like that! but still, isnt the shinigami kimono black? ^^

Silhouette

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
dude this is great i love how you coloured the ice...you could spend another half an hour to make it perfect
I would suggest you add a little bit of vapor coming out of the mouth, differe blue shades in the back ground , and darker edges on the ice pieces to make them stick out. Well after all I am not so great with colouring but just a suggestion

dedal_x

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
Thanx. And the kimono isn't black. It's blueish-black, as you can see from highlighted areas. And I got a PM responce that the kimono was too bright... X_X People differ so much...

@ Silhouette: The vapor is a great idea! Thanx, didn't think about that one... Although I don't know if I'm able to do that... Background will be altered a little... Darker edges...? Um...no. I especially made them lighter, glow even - to show the giant reiatsu coming from those...

Well, actually I've altered something already, but right now I decided to color the other 2 panels of the page as well, so until everything's done there will be no more v2's...[br]Posted on: July 10, 2006, 08:34:27 PM_________________________________________________Second panel done, first changed a bit...and yeah...I'm too lazy to finish the third panel... X_X

Matonly1T

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Im gonna color some bleach, Dont think I ever tried ><. Your colored pic is cool :D