Chapter 30 - The "fake kindness" of human beings | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 30 - The "fake kindness" of human beings

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Chapter 30 - The "fake kindness of human beings"

The strange protection light had kept the Noahs away from destroying the mansion of the exorcists but in the sight of the Noah, it just gave the exorcists more time before they would undergo their fair death. They would surely catch them one day and then, the exorcists shouldn't await mercy. But for the time being, the Noah were on the way to search for the remaining Bookmen on their list, there were just a few of them left.
The whole time, since they had left the place the mansion was or had been standing, Magier stared absently at the horizon. Jaques wondered what was going on since a little clash exchanged with Amaterasu won't make Magier as calm as she was now, she also wasn't the person who was affronted so easily.

"What's going on? Do you want to confess something?", Jaque asked frowning.
"As if I had something to confess, you pseudo-priest!", Magier threw back.
"Ey, are you angry cause the exorcists made it to get away?", Amaterasu added.

Magier kicked away a stone that lay on her way, staring angrily into her comrade's faces. "I hate exorcists. They are just too loyal to each other. They are trying to protect other people. It makes me sick seeing such faked kindness. No one is as kind as he pretends to be!", she shouted. Suddenly the crosses on her forehead began to bleed slightly. "Oh shit!"
Jaques and Amaterasu stared at her kinda worried, after all they were family.
The female Noah touched the bleeding crosses in order to stop it but then a piercing pain went through her head.

"Why did you do this, Caro?", Magier asked and stepped towards her friend, faithless of her cruel doing.
"It was....it was just for self-defense!", she threw back, kinda enraged by Magier's obviously fake posturing as she thought. The with blood-covered girl was now standing directly in front of the girl called Caro and stared into her dark eyes.
"I will ask you once again, WHY DID YOU KILL OUR BEST FRIEND!"
"I haven't killed her!", the blamed girl shouted, ramming the dagger she just had used into the friend's stomach. Magier was spitting blood but she didn't care and kept staring into the once best friend's eyes.

"She was our best friend and just because of a very cruel fault you had caused, she had to die THROUGH YOUR HANDS!". Magier was in total fury, spilling single blood against the beautiful yet gruesome, pale face of Caro.

"She was just in the way!", Caro told with a cold look in her eyes.
Then, Magier's hands began, unbridled as it seemed, to move towards the friend's throat.

Magier fell on her kness on the dirty floor, nearly began to cry...because of angriness.
"I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans! I hate humans!", she shouted, holding the hands which were cramping on her head. "I hate every single life on this fake world!"

Amaterasu knew when it was time to not joke around. Such a moment has occured.
Jaques kneeled down, touching Magier's head.

"Then let us wash the lifes you hate so much away from this world. Like God had done it with the Great Flood. And in the end, just the beings that had lived candid, were worth to be anylonger on the world till their time had come. And one of the worthy beings was Noah, don't forget it!"

---------------------------------------

Writer's note: Yuhu, I got it. ^_^ Writing a chapter and nearly finish the preparations for the report I have to hold in a few days. The Noah-thingy with the flood just popped in my mind while I was writing the chapter's end. I guess it kinda fits. I hope so. xD
The italic part is a little part of Magier's part. I had no idea for this chapter, so I just wrote it down. My head is full of french grammar and Korean War details xD. Nothing worth to use in a fanstory of DGM.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Chapter 30 - The "fake kindness of human beings

yay! another chapter! how exciting!

i really liked how you showed your past in this chapter. usually in the manga, it isn't a good thing but i think in this fanmade story, it's exception :xp

who knew that the noahs could be so kind to each other and yet so twisted to humans? love, love this chapter.

good job :thumbs and good luck on your report and test!

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot ^_^, snooge. <3

AthrunZala222

Zeran only fakes kindness on one day of the year XP so he is excluded from the list of 'humans pretending to be kind'
btw this is an awesome story about how ppl should choose their friends better

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wah~~~ sugoi~! Love this piece =D I could see the whole scene in my head!

tune

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
that is one emotional chapter for magier~ ><
now she'll really come after the exorcists' & bookmen's neck, hard ><

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Okay, I am ready to write my chapter but need a review of latest chapters to start...

So after my chapters, excorsists found me (legno) and I was taken to HQ in america? There I had a chat with lione, but soon the HQ was attacked by noah. I regret of not knowing what happened to me on that point, because it seems that the excorsist escaped the noah by that trident weapon that flames brought? Am I confused? Is the searching for the bookman going to start? I need a review, on where the excorsists are, what? Because sometimes I have problems in attaching the chapters to each other...

Djmewmew

Reaction score
Country
United States
You've got it right up to the HQ part. While the Noah are attacking, Flames activates the 'protection' thingy he got from the ancients, which is no the spear. He got the spear from the ancients too, but its just a neato weapon. So now the exorcists are forming teams of 2 exorcists + one finder (one of which is Ying) to go look for the remaining bookmen.

The chapter flow seemed good to me though ><;;;;;

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
okay, but what happened with me as a bookman. Is it cool, if I am lost in hq, because nobody mentioned me though I was in HQ. As a bookman, I am creative to make up next chapter...

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
koenosaki said:
I need a review, on where the excorsists are, what? Because sometimes I have problems in attaching the chapters to each other...
I kinda agree with your statement. The transitions between chapters haven't been that fluid like the past volume.

I mean, one second the Noahs are going to go to HQ and then the next they're searching for some info about a god. The following chapter will have them going to back to HQ with no mention about a god. It's just a consistency problem but it can easily be resolved.

koenosaki said:
okay, but what happened with me as a bookman. Is it cool, if I am lost in hq, because nobody mentioned me though I was in HQ. As a bookman, I am creative to make up next chapter...
Write whatever you want; you are the writer of the next chapter :amuse

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Info about a god, when was it mentioned?
O.O
I am not writing about searching a god. The Noah are on the search for the remaining bookmen.

I guess, you were in the HQ, I think in one chapter legno was mentioned to sit in front of Lione and speaking with him when the other exorcists suddenly enter the room, or so.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States
Schwindelmagier said:
O.O
It was mentioned in raijatsu's chapter.

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Schwindelmagier said:
O.O
I am not writing about searching a god. The Noah are on the search for the remaining bookmen.

I guess, you were in the HQ, I think in one chapter legno was mentioned to sit in front of Lione and speaking with him when the other exorcists suddenly enter the room, or so.
Yep but he left me, so I haven written my chapter on paper and I will post it later on. So I can go different ways with my character[br]Posted on: February 27, 2007, 09:56:40 AM_________________________________________________btw, awesome chapter. The way you write your anger on excorsists seems real...