Chapter 308 page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 308 page 16

metalanime

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

better than the last few

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's beautiful! XD Be proud! XD

dabura

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
You have improved alot, this here is soo much better than previous work ive seen.
I like how you used those thin shade of lines on the hair to define its flow.
The page as a whole is colored at a constant contrast, very appealing to the eye ^^

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You're back on form, aint ya? Damn...it's good. Beyond good. I cannot see one tiny flaw anywhere. Just curious: when you're having an 'off day' and do'nt produce a colouring of your usual standard, what factors contribute to that? Is it because you're in a bad mood or is it down to the lines not being drawn well enough by Kishi, or er...the weather?:D Just wonderin...

enzomars

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Yep Metalanime is back on form! Great coloring.

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
greate one , but mety you should'nt overlay all the time , make it look more colored , not so faded , i love the sharingan and the side text :D , you should also use more colors for the skin shading , to make it look more real.

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The text is so funny, yeah the eyes look great. I really like it!

metalanime

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
when im on a bad day, i guess im just not in the mood for working on stuff, but i do anyway just cause i like the image, so i kind of force it out. Sometimes it just gets frustrating doing little details, and doing detailed skin shading, and because i only have a mouse, there isnt as much control over what im doing compared to a tablet. As for no overlay, here is a plain version.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

metalanime said:
when im on a bad day, i guess im just not in the mood for working on stuff, but i do anyway just cause i like the image, so i kind of force it out. 
That is very Naruto of you!  Never giving up, even when you don't feel like going on.:D  It's also very disciplined...it's hard to be master of yourself!  Not many people can do that well.

Hmm...that's was good to compare the two submissions (of Metalanime's).  I can really see the difference between the two, but I appreciate both for different reasons.  I guess the non-overlay one looks more solid, sorta more conrete, but the I actually like the softness of the other one - it's got a glossy, polished feel to it. Also the overlay one more accurately depicts the firelight on Sasuke's face (firey kyuubi light that is).

Kusachu

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
i like the hard contrast of light and shadow on sasuke's face. and i like the cartoony look. Making things look real is nice but cartoony can look just as nice--like the whole concept of Toriyama shading.