Chapter 342 Contributions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter 342 Contributions

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
..... I must say that I'm not surprised at cover being no fun to artists anymore.
But it's amazing, how GK guessed right in his 10 Comments, that this week we may be getting another color cover. OK he was hinted a bit, but still.

Make fanarts, ...... color the pages featuring Uchiha and make some of our very own Uchiha-tards happy or just color any of the nice and neat frames in this chapter.

P.S. And don't forget to mention, which group is this artwork dedicated to.
P.P.S And, if you like to compete with other artists ..... Join the Art Contest.

1) Show the group you dedicate this work to.
2) If you want your work to be put in our gallery, write for which group you want it to be.
3) If you don't want to contribute to groups, we have a section named "For Fun". You can use it as a solution.
4) System accepts pictures only, if they're smaller than 1024 KB.
5) If you want a short comment to be added, say so and say what comment.
6) If you don't know which group to contribute, check the gallery sections. Maybe you can decide that way.
7) If you don't show the group or state "for everyone", work's put in "For Fun" section.
8) Shannaro site is back in business, but still .... you can post contributions to them here as well.
9) If you just want to show your work, ignore all the reminders above.
10) Remember to have fun, doing your pictures.

Amaretti

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DeviantArt: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/48886688/

Sort of a romance themed fanart a friend requested for valentine's day. Thought I might as well share it. :amuse (and ZOMG I got a DA account at last XD)

For Japflap and Shannaro and anyone else.

I'll probably colour one of the chapter pages once a cleaner raw comes out as well.

Predator

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
Amaretti said:

Sort of a romance themed fanart a friend requested for valentine's day. Thought I might as well share it. :amuse (and ZOMG I got a DA account at last XD)

I'll probably colour one of the chapter pages once a cleaner raw comes out as well.
:amuse ...... *adds Amaretti to DeviantWatch*

:gonegallery

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Amaretti said:

So, you do have a DA account after all! Now there's cause for celebration! What a week! First a great manga chapter, than Shippuden and now Amaretti has a DA account! Whoohooo! :D

As usual, great work. Awesome! Looking forward to more!

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DD, I'm almost certain that you are in fact, not human. I think you are an alien from an advanced civilization who somehow got stranded on planet Earth and to pass the time you amaze us with your unearthly talent. :amuse In short: brilliant!

Amaretti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
XD Love it, DD.

Amaretti

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
For Japflap and Shannaro~

I'm wondering what the ninja in the bottom right corner did to deserve that kunai though... :s

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

YESH!

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for someone, anyone to colour this page and the excellent Amaretti turns out to be the first!!!

:luv :confetti :luv :confetti :luv :confetti :luv :confetti :luv :confetti

Dayum! That's got me almost as excited as watching Shippuden for the first time (almost now ya hear).

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :hug:

*saves with violent enthusiasm*

Edit: C'mon colourists! Get off yer butts (er...or get on them) and COLOUR THIS PAGE! :wtf

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
DAmn.....i jealous of all of u guys ameretti, DD, everyone! lol, i too wonder if a kunai in the butt was honorable XD

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
There really is an abundance of talent here. I wouldn't be surprised to see you ALL working as professional colorists.

Dralaquan

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Someone change Amaretti-san's thing from newbie to "Super Legendary Colorist" please !!! :D

@Amaretti: Great work !! I really love it !

Predator

Reaction score
Country
Isle of Man
dral-kun said:
Someone change Amaretti-san's thing from newbie to "Super Legendary Colorist" please !!! :D
Well .... our "Legendary Colorist" is Vhea and it's her title ..... but your opinion is taken into notion. :tem
*lately we've gained quite a lot of talented artists to be amazed about, actually*