Christmas Special ~ Heaven & Earth | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Christmas Special ~ Heaven & Earth

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hehe, someone is complaining me about having weird ideas of art just two days before Christmas *cough*Ryk*cough* so I did another one. No more murderous scene this time. XD Enjoy!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45266158/

As usual, photobucket for those who can't view DA.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Ohhh, now that's very pretty. :D

I'm going to be very biasd and say that the best bit are the green coloured parts. And I love how you smudge them up and stuff (if that's what you did), making it seem like a zooming effect around the area. <3

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dragonzair said:
Ohhh, now that's very pretty. :D

I'm going to be very biasd and say that the best bit are the green coloured parts. And I love how you smudge them up and stuff (if that's what you did), making it seem like a zooming effect around the area. <3
That's very observant of you, DZ. :glomp I indeed planned to make them zoom to the center using the smudge tool. It's very dominated by green this time around, isn't it? XD What more, it's your favorite color too. XDDDD Thanks for the comments.

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Interesting picture Leen. We already discussed it a lot on MSN. I gave you my interpretation, which turned out to be totally wrong. XD

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey, it's not totally wrong because people have different views on different piece of paintings. That's how abstract works actually. When you look from one angle, one sees something different. When look from another angle, people see another pespective. That's abstract, there's nothing right and wrong about it. Your view is very interesting too. :thumbs