Chronos Time Guardians [Black Cat] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chronos Time Guardians [Black Cat]

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Okay, before you all see this art, I'd like you all to know:

[1] I hate inking my artwork. Why? They always turn out like crap. T_T I'm so annoyed. I mean, the lines get thicker coz I can't control my crappy pen, and I almost cried out of frustration in doing this. Especially the goddamn clothes and hair! :yelling

[2] Yes. I know, the female's body anatomy...is crap. I'm bad at anatomy, and I need practice. T_T So no crap about how her boobs looks out of place. :crying

[3] I used Paint to edit the lines. >_< Although it's still obvious there's lots of...unfilled lines.

Anyway.

From left to right:

Number X: Xiao Li, Number VII: Janus Hazard, Number I: Sephiria Arks, and Number II: Belze Rochefort.

Black Cat is so under appreciated nowadays. I seriously hope you guys will try reading it if any of you are free.

Anywho, these people are my favourites from the Time Guardians, which is why I haven't drawn the others.

Number I, is my most favourite character. cupnoodles has also drawn an amazing fanart of her a few days ago. She's as beautiful as Kurenai and Yoruichi (combined) are sexy.

Too bad she's one of the minor major charas. :notrust The others (II and X) are more minor than she is (though X is gaining popularity, from LJ communities) while VII is somewhat a major chara since...well...just goddamn read it please. ^_^

Anywho, I'm hopefully going to start drawing more characters since it's really rare to find Black Cat fanarts. And it's pissing me off to no ends when I can't find a single Sephy-nee art. (thank you cuppy, for both you artworks XD)

These are the next charas I'm (hopefully) gonna draw next:

Janus and Rin
Train and Saya
Baldor and Kranz
Sven and Tearju
Eve and Leon
Kyouko and Charden

In no particular order. XD

I highly doubt I can get my ass to do all of these, but I really need to kick off the image in my head. It's itching to get out on paper. If no one's gonna do it, then I have to. XD

Wish me luck. XD I need practice. >_>;

[edit]

Oh Dear Lord.

The fucking lines are distorted! T_________T

I may have to fix the pic. And don't say it's good already. T_T I know when my art's bad. T_T Damn Paint and PS...and my lack of skills for it. The lines are shaky! :yelling

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I un-quoted your post since it's easier to read that way, DZ XD Hope you don't mind.

Anyway, I've already seen this, and it's great :occa

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
<3333 LMAO

I totally forgot about this thread. And No, I don't mind. ^_^ :glomp