Discussion Circumstances of both Gods

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Thread for where the Demon King & Supreme Deity are and what condition they are in. From the information we know, I summarised questions:

1) Whom sealed the Demon King in purgatory through the Goddess seal?
  1. Where is the Supreme Deity?
  2. What happened to the Supreme Deity, did she lose her body?
  3. How will the Supreme Deity return? Through a vessel?
Thoughts?

Shadowlord123

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Most likely she used her own body to seal the DK in Purgatory and she (hopefully) will return using someone as a vessel. I can't think of another vessel that isn't Eli or Arthur. The sparking earring that Eli has could be foreshadowing her future moves.

EDIT: Since the manga's ending this year, Nakaba might not have time enough to do the vessel thing. I was thinking: what if each time Eli dies, her life force goes to the SD to help reform her body once again? I think it'd be a cool twist that would made the SD more of a cunning bitch. The curse, just like the DK's, would have more purposes aside from punishment.

Last edited:

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Australia
EDIT: Since the manga's ending this year, Nakaba might not have time enough to do the vessel thing. I was thinking: what if each time Eli dies, her life force goes to the SD to help reform her body once again? I think it'd be a cool twist that would made the SD more of a cunning bitch. The curse, just like the DK's, would have more purposes aside from punishment.
That would make zero sense since the children were cursed before activation of COED seal.

SD and DK can really be working together secretly, but even if they are just enemies, the curses are justifiable. Eli's curse was such a heavy burden for Mel that would make him choose the wrong path and try to become the demon king. What's the benefit for SD? During the power shift, there are two DKs and at the same time no DK at all. So the DC could either be at its strongest or its weakest state during that time. Something like DK and Mel's current state. SD could also hope DK Mel to be a smaller threat compared to the original old DK who's had a lifetime of experience being god tier.

By the way @OtakuFreak , don't forget about the third deity tier creature in the manga when talking about gods lol. And here comes
Hawk mama, Oshiro sama, the magic eater, indura killer, the one who blessed sky people's winged sword and sealed the minions of the demon lord. All hail Hawk mama,
the mother of chaos :cheez

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
That would make zero sense since the children were cursed before activation of COED seal.

SD and DK can really be working together secretly, but even if they are just enemies, the curses are justifiable. Eli's curse was such a heavy burden for Mel that would make him choose the wrong path and try to become the demon king. What's the benefit for SD? During the power shift, there are two DKs and at the same time no DK at all. So the DC could either be at its strongest or its weakest state during that time. Something like DK and Mel's current state. SD could also hope DK Mel to be a smaller threat compared to the original old DK who's had a lifetime of experience being god tier.

By the way @OtakuFreak , don't forget about the third deity tier creature in the manga when talking about gods lol. And here come Hawk mama, Oshiro sama, the magic eater, indura killer, the one who blessed sky people's winged sword and sealed the minions of the demon lord. All hail Hawk mama, the mother of chaos :cheez
Maybe she anticipated the result? After all, at the time Mel and Eli got cursed, Stigma's power was already severly weakened. Mael (their hope) had fallen from grace, the Fairy King and Giant King betrayed them and fodder humans betrayed them, killing a lot of Giants, Fairies and Goddesses on the spot. I mean, that was before the COED, but she didn't need to be a genious to see that her military power took a huge decrease. So maybe she had the COED in mind when she cursed her daughter. It's only a possibility.

Last edited:

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France

By the way @OtakuFreak , don't forget about the third deity tier creature in the manga when talking about gods lol. And here comes
Hawk mama, Oshiro sama, the magic eater, indura killer, the one who blessed sky people's winged sword and sealed the minions of the demon lord. All hail Hawk mama,
the mother of chaos :cheez
Don't forget the fourth but strongest deity Lord Twigo father of Shaggy himself.

Tragicdeath

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
we finally get to see her!!!!

Goddess deity potential spoiler
Shoot you got me with the click bait, nice one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this what happened. After Mel and Ely finally had gotten cursed and eventually had died, Demon King and Supreme Deity fought. Supreme Deity brought DK in her super realm to destroy him once and for all like maybe a super high level enlil sort of stuff but fell short due to certain reason maybe she got affected when Old Gowther twisted everyones mind and disrupted everything that left DK escaped and SD trapped in her own realm and couldnt get out. So DK was terribly weakened physically due to SD's super enlil sort of stuff and went to purgatory to somehow devour souls of his weakend state. Thats why Zel had conversation with Mael that maybe you want to go to SD's realm and be gone as well. So to answer the question SD is still trapped in her realm. Next she just need her strongest archangel, Mael, to get her out or maybe Sar and Tar are already on its way to bring ber back through ritual maybe a reverse of COED. And she will also return in need of a vessel and Im pretty sure when that happens she will use Mael.

WWWWWWWOWWWWWWW

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Shoot you got me with the click bait, nice one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think this what happened. After Mel and Ely finally had gotten cursed and eventually had died, Demon King and Supreme Deity fought. Supreme Deity brought DK in her super realm to destroy him once and for all like maybe a super high level enlil sort of stuff but fell short due to certain reason maybe she got affected when Old Gowther twisted everyones mind and disrupted everything that left DK escaped and SD trapped in her own realm and couldnt get out. So DK was terribly weakened physically due to SD's super enlil sort of stuff and went to purgatory to somehow devour souls of his weakend state. Thats why Zel had conversation with Mael that maybe you want to go to SD's realm and be gone as well. So to answer the question SD is still trapped in her realm. Next she just need her strongest archangel, Mael, to get her out or maybe Sar and Tar are already on its way to bring ber back through ritual maybe a reverse of COED. And she will also return in need of a vessel and Im pretty sure when that happens she will use Mael.
Good Theory, maybe some shit like that would happen to Escanor since he has stated in front of Gallan that he was the one that stood atop all clans.