Collaborative Writing - The Man-Hell [Manga Helpers] Tales | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Collaborative Writing - The Man-Hell [Manga Helpers] Tales

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Aight!

Here's our rotation order and suggested dates:

1. @Asako
  2. @SonOfDaws
  3. @Evil3ye
  4. @Farfalla
  5. @MarmaladeSky
  6. @Copy Panda
  7. @Hardy
  8. @James Rye
And so on (James, I didn't get it if you're in or not; if you are, I'll add you at the end of the list!). The rotation restarts after Hardy's time.
Those dates aren't mandatory, it's ok if anyone needs more time. The suggested length is from 100 to 200 words. I'll add all the parts of the story to the main post.

The theme is "Manga Helpers in Hell" (and Idk if you wanna incorporate isekai lmao), you may start it, @Asako !

The Story
Part I by @Asako
Part II by @SonOfDaws
Part III by @Evil3ye
Part IV by @Farfalla

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Oh, I didn't realize theme selection occurred and ended already haha. Seems like a fun one and like a good one to start with though.

Well, in general, I'm hoping we can write something that can connect with and survive beyond us and MH as a whole. That's more for the future than for this theme or any other particular one though.

Anyhow, when it comes to story ideas for "MHers in Hell", Dante's Inferno comes to mind. Having one character be the "Dante", another be the another be the "Virgil", others for the Beatice, ferryman, etc. Maybe each circle of hell could have people from a forum section(s) that relate to that sin or punishment as well. Given the last circle of Hell was treachery, I think we all know which section that'll be... That mafiaso one aside, I imagine people that explore the site more often would have an easier time picking fitting sections. Any ideas or thoughts?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
ganbare asako :cheerbunny

looking forward to this :blai

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Oh, I didn't realize theme selection occurred and ended already haha. Seems like a fun one and like a good one to start with though.

Well, in general, I'm hoping we can write something that can connect with and survive beyond us and MH as a whole. That's more for the future than for this theme or any other particular one though.

Anyhow, when it comes to story ideas for "MHers in Hell", Dante's Inferno comes to mind. Having one character be the "Dante", another be the another be the "Virgil", others for the Beatice, ferryman, etc. Maybe each circle of hell could have people from a forum section(s) that relate to that sin or punishment as well. Given the last circle of Hell was treachery, I think we all know which section that'll be... That mafiaso one aside, I imagine people that explore the site more often would have an easier time picking fitting sections. Any ideas or thoughts?
noo don't influence her, it's more fun if everyone has their own ideas and we slowly meld them into one concept~ (though Dantes work is one of my favourites)

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Sorry to be difficult already, but does someone want to change spots with me (1-4)? I fear I might not have time end of this month

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yours is (oct/28 - oct/31) XD
If by chance moving it 3 days before helps you, I can change mine with you.
Yeah I meant change with someone with order number 1-4. Anything helps really. If someone wanna take my later spot, let me know. thx 🙏

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So like i choose everything in beginning ?
I mean if isekai will be reincarnation transmission or transportation
Themes ?
Like Fantasy comdey tragic etc?

Well i hope i can finish it on time considering i was planning on doing the punishment avatars with gajeel but now i got sth new :XD
Will start thinking about the plot
Btw how much do i write in the beginning, like how many chapter or i guess words overall
Ah wait it does state 100 words to 200 words...

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
hmm well with 100~200 words you don't have enough space to lock in everything at once, which is good bc it leaves space for the next writers etc..

if you're super busy just write ~100 words and make the punishment avis~

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I meant change with someone with order number 1-4. Anything helps really. If someone wanna take my later spot, let me know. thx 🙏
We can switch spots if that’s better for you, I dont mind 😊

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Okie, will edit the post changing you guys order.

Koko, dw, you basically write an intro. It's kinda "simple" but exciting since, again, you just "start" the story but can also set the tune xD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I guess now it's D mans turn?
no let me finish pleaseeeeee
asked lala for one more day in discord have no idea if she saw it or not
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

look asako is multitasking the avatars for minority game considering some people are impatient and dis
i promise it be up today, question mark on the avatars tho, im still fighting with them with my bad photoshop skills

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
ah I don't mind either way, take care asachi

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Why pick me?

All around, people were running away, pushing others just to escape all these monsters.

In this place where no one was caring about others, just themselves.

Stood a man… chained down, wearing barely anything, under this grey sky where the air frozen. One skin could numb out in this weather… in this chaos, they screamed:

“WHY DID YOU REINCARNATE ME AS A SLAVE AND WHEN A RAID IS HAPPENING YOU, STUPID GODDESS? COULD AT LEAST PUT ME IN A PROPER PLACE SO I CAN PREPARE MYSELF….. AND THAT DAMN NAME YOU GAVE ME”

[Haha you must be wondering how did I end up here and who this goddess.
I won't stay long talking but as you guessed I been isekaied to an other world by the will of some gods after being hit by what you call the cliche way of dying before being isekaied…. By truck kun ...

And so with that, I lost my life to such a cliche. How vexing, could prefer I at least go out in a cooler way and after finishing all my duties, so many things I have yet to finish but now all lost, vanished simply like that…. Well, all that no longer matters, it's not like I had such an awesome to be excited about, maybe now I can have a better one …

And so that’s what lead us to these so called gods, hmm this is how it all begun…]

Unknown voice:
“Welcome human, I assume you already know the fact that you died so we don’t have to dwell on that.

The fact you’re here is not something all humans can get, in fact, it rarely happens where one meets the requirement to even see us, so be glad.

We don’t have much time to talk, just know that we the gods give you the opportunity to have another life but that the cost of you fulfilling our wills, your missions is either to destroy that person or save them, you know who soon enough when you reach the world …”

( Huh? Who are you, and why am I in this state, I will be isekaied? Mission? Who is that person even ?)

“Oh forgot, you can’t talk in this state, well no matter, you hearing me is enough…

Human, I’m adding this as a bonus for your survival but each god can grant you one power of their wish if they so desire and as the first god who will bless you, I Kokomi , grant you the power of <Hyper Regeneration> and with that good luck
Know that you can't get rid of anything we, the gods give you and that be including your name ....
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus: (WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA----)

*begins transportation*

And so begins the journey of our hero named Biggus Dickus by the goddess Kokomi that is greatly enjoying messing with him while being excited to what he show us in the future.​

Last edited:

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Hope you guys liked this beginning, did pass the limit in words but couldn't make it just 200 words for a beginning, too short...