Fun Thread - Come and kill the the most recent post ^ | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread Come and kill the the most recent post ^

radical3113

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
heres a way to blow off some steam .

what u have to do is kill the person with the most recent post:o (obviously not in real life :nono and u can post as many times as u like)
you can use any power from any anime or manga to annihilate the deviant whos posted before u. this game is also called "kill the person above ^"

im the first to post so im obviously the most recent post, but if there was some one above me i would do somefin like....

*removes clay from pouch, forms seals, stuffs the clay into your mouth , and walks away as your head explodes *:dei (p.s you dont really need a pic/smiley)

the next person's gonna have to off me, then the next person will off him/her, then the next person will off him/her, then the next ........:BlahBlah

Imperium

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
*brings out katana* looks slowly at radical, head ever so slightly to the side and whispers sayonara *slices radicals head off*

this is such a cool thread, i always had the urge to kill people....

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*arises, picks up head and throws it at imperium.....head explodes...what a blast*

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
* calls his subordinates over, they all group up and slice radicals body to pieces then throw it in the bin...... *

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
* uses a forbidden technique to regroup body cells, emerges from the bin grabs a subordinate and uses him to beat the others to death. the throws the remaining subordinate at imperium whilst simultaneously exploding him* ( that was a hard one to get out of british ppl are evil lol)

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
*comes out from the smoke, face contorted in fury and says "your good". Before radical can even move uses kuma's power teleports to radical's side (the one in the new onepiece chapter) then teleports radical somewhere far far away* (i agree were totally evil :kukuku)

Last edited:

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*held onto imperiums clothes durring teleportation, looks around sees desolate wasteland, spins back around grabs imperium by the throat and says "this is it" stabs him with one of the blades stolen the the subordinates,....and waits.....for his blood to run dry*

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
*radical waits*
*radical waits*
*radical waits*
*and finally realizes i have no blood, all the while, i was secretly attaching a bomb to you that can never be taken off, and then i run away and it goes boom "art is a bang!" *

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*true, the could not be removed but its blast could be softened, !boom! i arise with little energy, luckily i have a couple of illegal energy pills , ........!gulp! , .........they've kicked in i use flash step to swiftly move to ur presence* "so u have no blood do u" * before u could replie with a cliche line, i stretch forth my hand* "hadou no san jue ichi ....byakuri" (demon art 31 ...whitelightning" !5000v!

Imperium

Reaction score
Country
*eats the gomu gomu devil fruit before it hits, :nana lightning cant effect me, looks at radical straight in the eyes, goes gear second and uses gomu gomu no jet gattling gun!!!! *

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*jumps out of the way before gun is fired removes rope from utility belt i stole from a guy in a batman costume. lasso's gun and pulls it towards me* " aha the tables have turned goes gear second and uses gomu gomu no jet gattling gun!!!!:pwned

DemonDays

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
England
*uses mangekouye sharingan and sends your limbs to another dimension, while lying there limbless i blast you in the face with a rasengannnn*

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
* !poof! nothing more than a shadow clone, only two ways two beat the sharingan close your eyes or attack from behind* "kage bunshin no justu(i know its overused)" *10 clones appear and all simultaneously attack with a katon jutsu*

Impel Down

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Alright, I'll go at you, my manga-style

*chains surround me and are shattered with lightning*
*form lance in my hand*
*stand right in front you as your bunshins all explode*
*shut down your heart with a blast of lightning*

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'll do it oav style, then

*swims up form the bottom of the lake in his EVA unit, hoists the giant cruiser that is always on the lake, no matter how many times it gets blown up, and never seems to have a competent crew.... other wise they might actually, oh, i don't know, shoot something? and throws the damned thing on top of impel down, who is impelled down into the pavement*

sorry for the idiotic pun, couldn't help it :p silly Asuka and her useless cruiser :XD

radical3113

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*i appear from behind u* "you should have known i would never stand amongst my bunshin" taste ur own medicine ...hadou no san jue ichi ....byakuri" (demon art 31 ...white lightning) *!5000v!*

rabb

Reaction score
Country
United States
*the elevator door opens, and you here my voice, but no one is there, just the police in the hall your standing now. suddenly i let loose from the elevator, trailing bullets up your stomach, chest, and then exploding your head. as your lifeless corpse collapses into a bloody pile of twitching meat, i drop my optic camouflage*

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
*the room fills with mist and you fall asleep*
*you wake up tied to a chair with a mysterious device attached to your neck with spikes coming out of it*
*you find a scalpel in your hand and an X-ray of your skull with a key behind your eye*
*a voice says 90 seconds*
*you stab at your eye, trying to get the key*
*you're too late*
*you die*

This rip-off of Saw II was brought to you by Impel Down and Viewers Like You.

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Imperium, while laughing, fails to realize that he actually shot himself. Impel Down wins.