Hangout Community Awards 2017 - Hangout

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
And another Community Awards has come to and end. Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Member Categories Part A
Member Categories Part B
STARs Categories
Staff Categories

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
have you ever considered greeting people with 'pompom'

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Just a reminder that there are roughly 24 hours left for you guys to vote in this final round. :imslow

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Vote for me in Most Perverted Member and Best Pairing with @TotalEconomist if you want to throw your vote away or can't decide who to vote for! I won't ask for your vote in Most Beautiful Male because without a picture of myself then it's a bit of a stretch if you haven't seen my lovely mug :kappa

Also please vote for @Zirconium in Best Newcomer! If not because you believe it then just to trigger @Reebi ! Join me in creating more salt :kappa

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Vote for me in Most Perverted Member and Best Pairing with @TotalEconomist if you want to throw your vote away or can't decide who to vote for! I won't ask for your vote in Most Beautiful Male because without a picture of myself then it's a bit of a stretch if you haven't seen my lovely mug :kappa

Also please vote for @Zirconium in Best Newcomer! If not because you believe it then just to trigger @Reebi ! Join me in creating more salt :kappa
You know you want me to win :redface

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Around 4 hours until polls close peeps.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1 hour left to vote <_>

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
(Now let’s pretend I didn’t have to sell out like a cheap prostitute and basically pry my award from the hands of the voters.)

Oh my god you guys, I’m so honored, to think I’d be called beautiful, I’m flabbergasted, this came out of nowhere. :awe

Seriously though, all winners totally deserved it. Big congrats to everyone!
Good to see gb continue his Most Troll streak, and Pat is still the wisest old wizard here.
Special congrats to @Erinyes on your five (!!) awards. All well deserved (though you might feign unhappiness about the Spammy one. :rolleyes:)