Hangout Community Awards 2019 - Hangout

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Here is the list of the Community Awards 2019 winners. Thanks to everyone for participating!

• Best Debater ----------------------- xi0
  • Best "Family" Member ------------- goldb
  • Best Pairing ------------------------ GrySun x Lady pompom
    x
  • Best Troll --------------------------- Gallon
  • Best Username -------------------- AbsoluteTrash
  • Most Beautiful Male -------------- Brandish, @zimbardo
  • Most Beautiful Female ------------ revo
  • Most "Fashionable" Member ----- Farfalla, @revo
  • Funniest Member ----------------- Gallon, @zimbardo
  • Most High Quality Poster --------- Vandred
  • Most Otaku Member -------------- Sky
  • Most Perverted Member ---------- Sky
  • Most Quotable Member ---------- zimbardo
  • Most Spammy Member----------- Arjuna, @kira
  • Best Lurker ------------------------ Totinona

• Favorite Senpai ------------------- Nii
  • Best Translator -------------------- Erinyes
  • Best Artist ------------------------- Valhalla777
  • Best Reviewer --------------------- Belserion
  • Best Writer ------------------------ riki

• Best Staff Newcomer ------------- revo
  • Most Active Staff Member ------- Demonspeed, Sky
  • Most Awesome Staff Member --- Brandish
  • Most Friendly Staff Member ----- revo
  • Wisest Staff Member ------------- Pat, xi0

Vandred

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I gotta say Most High Quality Poster took me by surprise, that guy doesn't deserve the award at all :pls

But thanks to everyone for all the noms and votes, they were appreciated :hug Even when I completely disagreed with being the one who should receive them x)

And a big thanks to every person who participated and kept the event running. It's always nice to be here.

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rigged system you ask me:gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Rigged system you ask me:gnut
Excluding Lala,riki and revo....oh yeah gryxpom....thank luck gry has pom to carry he :heh

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Excluding Lala,riki and revo....oh yeah gryxpom....thank luck gry has pom to carry he :heh
Lost the like at the last part :gnut

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gotta love this event, its always nice to recognize everyone for how amazing they are :blushbirb

Thank you all for being here in MH and congrats to all the winners! :confetti

P.S: We miss you syx and Magi :emocat

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
A big congrats to everyone!
:confetti

:confetti

This event was pretty cool. I don't deserve the nominations, but I'm very happy for the people that really do and even winning them. Please keep up being awesome and wonderful people! :blush
Thanks to the staff for organizing this event and I hope that the next events will be just as fun! :luv

Brandish

aka Brandish
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Thank you all, in whatever capacity you were involved. It was a great turnout in number and atmosphere; two site outages notwithstanding.

I enjoyed reading the posts from you guys too. Reminded me how special this community is as a place I can plug into from anywhere, to unwind, discuss some hobbies, have fun, or troll. I don't acknowledge or appreciate that fact as much as I should.

Lastly, I thank all of those who voted for me to win. Especially @Kiki who carried me to victory. Cheers.

Nii

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I got bad news for you, folks. I tried to convince both @syx and @Purity of Magi to at least get on MH for a short thank you message. To sum it up...

Magu: "lul we both won? To think I was this popular! I dunno dude, perhaps maybe perhaps I'll show up at some point, too busy rn" (dis troll)

syx: "meh, I won. So do I have to make post now....? MEH" (dude continues to flat-out ignore every comment I make about MH)

This, gentlemen, is what real gratitude looks like! As you can see, the're flattered and amazed about your support! It's just, they're so incredibly busy that they can't make a single comment, so please understand :lambirb

I won't give up yet, though

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

I got bad news for you, folks. I tried to convince both @syx and @Purity of Magi to at least get on MH for a short thank you message. To sum it up...

Magu: "lul we both won? To think I was this popular! I dunno dude, perhaps maybe perhaps I'll show up at some point, too busy rn" (dis troll)

syx: "meh, I won. So do I have to make post now....? MEH" (dude continues to flat-out ignore every comment I make about MH)

This, gentlemen, is what real gratitude looks like! As you can see, the're flattered and amazed about your support! It's just, they're so incredibly busy that they can't make a single comment, so please understand :lambirb

I'm a little bit surprised about the content of that post, the tone of it, and the message it is supposed to deliver, joke or not (guess it's both). But for the sake of the purpose of this event, I'll refrain to comment on it any further.

Anyway.

Hello.

This is syx.

I'm not gonna thank the people who voted for me, deal with it.

Nor will I deliver my appreciation towards those who nominated me.

I won't pat the Community Awards Staff on the shoulder for doing their job in this event, not happening.

The thing I will do is to thank every single person who took his time to register here on MH and make the place the place it is today. Shout-out to the people posting in at least one of the many sections and contributing to a healthy discussion.

I'm very grateful to you. You, who organizes, prepares, plans and executes various games here on MH. Such as the Mafia Game where you bring together +15 people in a wholesome playground and take care of everything, even if it means sacrificing your own health...

...or you, who processes countless of information for the Top 10 game, destroying your own mind by reading so many questionable rankings in the pms...

...the SG Hosts not to be forgotton. You who put so many hours into a game only to end up fighting for pms.

Big thanks to all the participants of these games. You, who tries to submit your Sheep Game answers in every dire situation.

You, who has to fight with yourself in order to provide a Top 10 list.

The MG player, who struggles with a three digit post count each day...

...but still tries to help the team with the best of her/his ability... only to end up like this:

Of course I take my hat off to the whole Staff team who recycle the same event over and over again just to sell it as a new one to us.

Not to mention all the great, high quality sections you create.

Last but not least... What would I do without the people who would ping me here and there, discuss with me this and that? Accept my endless gratitude!

Long days and pleasant nights!

This was syx.

Purity of Magi

Reaction score
Country
Japan

What I actually truly wanted to say is...

Magi out, peace~

Farfalla

Antisocial Butterfly~
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Again: shame on you all for letting Magi out of the Best Artist award in the very first round u___u