• Total voters

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Here is the list of the Community Awards 2020 winners. Thanks to everyone for participating!

• Best Staff Newcomer ------------- Moegara
  • Most Active Staff Member ------- Demonspeed
  • Most Awesome Staff Member --- Farfalla
  • Most Friendly Staff Member ----- revo
  • Wisest Staff Member ------------- xi0

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I just realized that I went from winning Funniest Member with zim last year to not even being nominated in that category this time around. I think I deserve an award for Most Forgettable Member or something.
Deserve an award for my favorite member :blush :blush

Demonspeed

Beast Titan
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I just realized that I went from winning Funniest Member with zim last year to not even being nominated in that category this time around. I think I deserve an award for Most Forgettable Member or something.
You got nominated in Most Missed for a reason :heh.

Can I register to vote by mail btw?
You can only vote through the poll. I think accounts need to be 6 month old at least to be able to vote.

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Second Round voting has started, polls will be open through Saturday the 17th

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dear Members of MangaHelpers,

Firstly, I want to say thank you for being a lovely bunch of people this year and making this incredible community what it is. 2020 has been a trying year for all of us in many different ways with the pandemic and a myriad of other things going on in our daily lives, but from a personal standpoint I’d like to acknowledge every one of you who have contributed to the forums and strengthened the community in this difficult time, and also thank you for the benefit I’ve reaped from my times here this year. Now for the selfish part of my post: campaigning. I’d like to campaign for a few awards that I’m eligible for, specifically “Favourite Senpai” as that’s probably the only one I might have a chance at.

Shall I introduce myself? As you can tell by my username, I’m typically called ‘Sam’ or ‘Sir’ here, and that’s how it is for most of the shit I use. I’m a musician, Uni Student and a scuffed streamer on Twitch. While music is my calling in life, I can also say that when it comes to being a weeb, I can be quite the degenerate. I love my anime and manga and as descents into degeneracy go, I invest in the culture buying anime, manga, and figures as well as murdering my wallet for gacha games such as Fate/Grand Order (oh the pain!). I love this shit, and I’m currently a Berserk addict relishing its highs which only ketamine can rival.

I’ve been a member of MangaHelpers since 2015, and it’s been a couple of years since I stepped down from moderating the Fairy Tail board, specifically to pursue IRL ambitions and get away from what felt like spending hours a day looking at the messes someone has created in the toilet immediately after their Taco Bell meal. That said, amid the toxicity I made some wonderful friends there and in other boards (too many to name but I hope all of you good cunts know who you are, DM me to confirm if needed), and I’m very thankful for the opportunity I had to contribute to the community in that position, thankful for even having the chance and of course thankful that the forums even exist. Now as a senpai I’ve been able to kick back, have a more relaxing time with things and focus on what’s important in life and what is important to me. I understand the importance of being someone to look up to and to listen to other users, so I hope that you can give me your support.

I pledge to you all that if I win the Favourite Senpai award, I will become a moderator once again and bring about positive change in the community; I will listen to your concerns and act accordingly to see that change is made for the better. If I win the award, I promise you the following:
  • I will make MH greater by fixing the issues in the FT forum
  • For everyone’s safety I will implement a pandemic mandate to keep posting to the 1.5 rule: 1.5 minutes between posts, and all posts must use at minimum 1.5 line spacing.
  • I will push for the return of Nii, Pat and syx so they may grace MH with their presence more regularly like we all want
  • I will build a (fire)wall and see to it that we never see the resurgence of Gray shitposters like he who shall not be named and his army of dupes that terrorized FT greens and Global Mods for so long.
  • I will start a prayer thread to raise thoughts and prayers that will go towards maintaining the health of authors like Miura and Togashi so we get more Berserk chapters a year, and that we may actually get a Hunter X Hunter chapter at some point. (Note: Miura may just continue to play more Idolmasters instead)
  • Free Australian English lessons so you can learn Australian Lingo and how to properly use some of Australia’s favourite words and phrases like “Cunt”, “Cunts Fucked”, “You’re a Good Cunt”, and more!

Thank you to all who vote and support my cause for Favourite Senpai, as well as my run in other categories (Most Otaku, Funniest, Best Family Member, Most Quotable, and Most Passionate). I wish you all a happy and successful Community Awards!
-SirSamuel016

This post is authorized by SirSamuel016. Thank you to all potential voters and sponsors. This also serves as an application for @Gallon mod vote.

Gallon

Artichoke
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Teaser

Mangahelpers Member: D-Did you just say GallonModVote?! As in, the legendary vote that overwhelms all other votes and turns the tides?! B-But I thought that was just a myth!
You can't possibly be planning to... NO! NOOOO!!
Loud noise followed by complete silence.

Sir Sam 016: Resurrection of GallonModVote!
Coming this October.

zim

Pleased, but sticky
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Teaser

Mangahelpers Member: D-Did you just say GallonModVote?! As in, the legendary vote that overwhelms all other votes and turns the tides?! B-But I thought that was just a myth!

Coming this October.
It is a powerful vote indeed - almost as powerful as my own personal technique of simply resetting the whole poll, just before the thread is closed, and then completely rigging the vote
:verily

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Teaser

Coming this October.
I did a trailer for you but can't host the video, I can only share the link, for now (will download it later) :arf enjoy !

edit : Here the video !

and link https://streamable.com/gtgrts
Reusrrection of Gallonmodvote trailer

Last edited:

Erinyes

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
That's beautiful - I especially love the janky finish, with the poorly aligned wobbly letters
:blush
Its not me, it aligned automatically lol

NB sorry i couldnt pick everyone, i just picked more or less randomly, except for staff tried to match roles.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dear Members of MangaHelpers,

Firstly, I want to say thank you for being a lovely bunch of people this year and making this incredible community what it is. 2020 has been a trying year for all of us in many different ways with the pandemic and a myriad of other things going on in our daily lives, but from a personal standpoint I’d like to acknowledge every one of you who have contributed to the forums and strengthened the community in this difficult time, and also thank you for the benefit I’ve reaped from my times here this year. Now for the selfish part of my post: campaigning. I’d like to campaign for a few awards that I’m eligible for, specifically “Favourite Senpai” as that’s probably the only one I might have a chance at.

Shall I introduce myself? As you can tell by my username, I’m typically called ‘Sam’ or ‘Sir’ here, and that’s how it is for most of the shit I use. I’m a musician, Uni Student and a scuffed streamer on Twitch. While music is my calling in life, I can also say that when it comes to being a weeb, I can be quite the degenerate. I love my anime and manga and as descents into degeneracy go, I invest in the culture buying anime, manga, and figures as well as murdering my wallet for gacha games such as Fate/Grand Order (oh the pain!). I love this shit, and I’m currently a Berserk addict relishing its highs which only ketamine can rival.

I’ve been a member of MangaHelpers since 2015, and it’s been a couple of years since I stepped down from moderating the Fairy Tail board, specifically to pursue IRL ambitions and get away from what felt like spending hours a day looking at the messes someone has created in the toilet immediately after their Taco Bell meal. That said, amid the toxicity I made some wonderful friends there and in other boards (too many to name but I hope all of you good cunts know who you are, DM me to confirm if needed), and I’m very thankful for the opportunity I had to contribute to the community in that position, thankful for even having the chance and of course thankful that the forums even exist. Now as a senpai I’ve been able to kick back, have a more relaxing time with things and focus on what’s important in life and what is important to me. I understand the importance of being someone to look up to and to listen to other users, so I hope that you can give me your support.

I pledge to you all that if I win the Favourite Senpai award, I will become a moderator once again and bring about positive change in the community; I will listen to your concerns and act accordingly to see that change is made for the better. If I win the award, I promise you the following:
  • I will make MH greater by fixing the issues in the FT forum
  • For everyone’s safety I will implement a pandemic mandate to keep posting to the 1.5 rule: 1.5 minutes between posts, and all posts must use at minimum 1.5 line spacing.
  • I will push for the return of Nii, Pat and syx so they may grace MH with their presence more regularly like we all want
  • I will build a (fire)wall and see to it that we never see the resurgence of Gray shitposters like he who shall not be named and his army of dupes that terrorized FT greens and Global Mods for so long.
  • I will start a prayer thread to raise thoughts and prayers that will go towards maintaining the health of authors like Miura and Togashi so we get more Berserk chapters a year, and that we may actually get a Hunter X Hunter chapter at some point. (Note: Miura may just continue to play more Idolmasters instead)
  • Free Australian English lessons so you can learn Australian Lingo and how to properly use some of Australia’s favourite words and phrases like “Cunt”, “Cunts Fucked”, “You’re a Good Cunt”, and more!

Thank you to all who vote and support my cause for Favourite Senpai, as well as my run in other categories (Most Otaku, Funniest, Best Family Member, Most Quotable, and Most Passionate). I wish you all a happy and successful Community Awards!
-SirSamuel016

This post is authorized by SirSamuel016. Thank you to all potential voters and sponsors. This also serves as an application for @Gallon mod vote.
Just to say, this is better than any irl political speech.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Just to say, this is better than any irl political speech.
Thank you for your support! Together we can bring about something incredible and create positive change for the future of our forums! :thumbs

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thank you for your support! Together we can bring about something incredible and create positive change for the future of our forums! :thumbs
I voted for you when you talked about the Gray dupes. :yourock

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I did a trailer for you but can't host the video, I can only share the link, for now (will download it later) :arf enjoy !

edit : Here the video !

and link https://streamable.com/gtgrts
Reusrrection of Gallonmodvote trailer
Absolutely exquisite!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I voted for you when you talked about the Gray dupes. :yourock
A true hero among the voters! Get this man his best newcomer award pronto!

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Absolutely exquisite!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A true hero among the voters! Get this man his best newcomer award pronto!
This + the most spammy member. Vote Ramen