• Total voters

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Here is the list of the Community Awards 2020 winners. Thanks to everyone for participating!

• Best Staff Newcomer ------------- Moegara
  • Most Active Staff Member ------- Demonspeed
  • Most Awesome Staff Member --- Farfalla
  • Most Friendly Staff Member ----- revo
  • Wisest Staff Member ------------- xi0

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We should have a "Saltiest Member" award.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We should have a "Saltiest Member" award.
Nah, save the Salt awards for when the salt is most visible like the Waifu Wars and the Husbando Wars

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Is that right Mr. Salt King?:cheez
Yes, the very first Salt Lord of the Waifu Wars has spoken and I am sure the mastermind behind these wars @Sky would agree.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
What is this sneaky campaigning Demon? :nah

But yeah, there's under 24 hours left to get your votes in
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Around 6 hours left to vote
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Polls are closed, Final Round voting will start on Monday.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dear Members of MangaHelpers,

With the final round of voting imminent I would like to take a moment to thank you all for your generous voting and support for my campaign to be voted your Favourite Senpai for 2020. All the support that I've been shown of late has meant a lot to me, especially given that things recently have been a struggle as my health is on the decline and I do worry about what could be the cause, but your unwavering support on this campaign along with your positivity and energy get me through so from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for joining me in this journey as I have my ultimate and final crack at this award while not knowing of what the future holds for me.

Again, I pledge to you all the following that if I win, I will deliver upon the following:
  • I will make MH greater by fixing the issues in the FT forum
  • For everyone’s safety I will implement a pandemic mandate to keep posting to the 1.5 rule: 1.5 minutes between posts, and all posts must use at minimum 1.5 line spacing.
  • I will push for the return of Nii, Pat and syx so they may grace MH with their presence more regularly like we all want
  • I will build a (fire)wall and see to it that we never see the resurgence of Gray shitposters like he who shall not be named and his army of dupes that terrorized FT greens and Global Mods for so long.
  • I will start a prayer thread to raise thoughts and prayers that will go towards maintaining the health of authors like Miura and Togashi so we get more Berserk chapters a year, and that we may actually get a Hunter X Hunter chapter at some point. (Note: Miura may just continue to play more Idolmasters instead)
  • Free Australian English lessons so you can learn Australian Lingo and how to properly use some of Australia’s favourite words and phrases like “Cunt”, “Cunts Fucked”, “You’re a Good Cunt”, and more! Requests for lessons on specific things now being taken and I will draft up a program for your education on all things Australian!
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will push for legends of the Mafia Game like Evil3ye, Grysun and more to be properly honoured on the website as revolutionaries of entertainment and engagement on the forums
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will work to serve you all as an ambassador for Member and Staff relations, and make sure any and all concerns are heard, as well as any ideas for Community events and I will do my best to make sure they are realized if suitable
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will help the local homeless by donating toilet paper to them in the form of my The Promised Neverland and Fairy Tail volumes
  • NEW PLEDGE: This Friday, before results are announced, I will do a Dark Souls III Deprived run on my Twitch for you wonderful people where I will have my dick minced for your enjoyment. Of course the VOD will be available once the stream is done and made accessible to everyone on Twitch, and YouTube too. (Time to be confirmed)

Thank you again for your support thus far, and if you vote for me in this final round then thank you doubly. Together we can make MangaHelpers greater, and genuinely bring about a new era in how we enjoy this forum that so many of us love.

Special thanks to:
  • My wonderful voters and supporters!
  • The wonderful staff who make this event and so many events on the forum a success each and every year!
  • The lovely ladies who submitted their Girlfriend Applications to me! (Myself and my secretary will be in touch soon 😉)
  • The exquisite @Gallon mod vote, one of the greatest powers forum-wide.
  • @Sky for furthering my VTuber addiction
  • YOU, the supporters of my campaign! Yes, you get thanked TWICE!

Together we can achieve the impossible and win this thing! So thank you again for your support in Favourite Senpai, Most Passionate Member and Most Quotable Member! Let's do this and make MangaHelpers greater!

Warmest Regards,
SirSamuel016

This post is endorsed by SirSamuel016. Once again this post advocates and applies for the use of @Gallon mod vote, the most reliable voting service world-wide! It puts the US Postal Service to shame! For more information on how to vote, please message SirSamuel016 directly.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Dear Members of MangaHelpers,

With the final round of voting imminent I would like to take a moment to thank you all for your generous voting and support for my campaign to be voted your Favourite Senpai for 2020. All the support that I've been shown of late has meant a lot to me, especially given that things recently have been a struggle as my health is on the decline and I do worry about what could be the cause, but your unwavering support on this campaign along with your positivity and energy get me through so from the bottom of my heart I thank you all for joining me in this journey as I have my ultimate and final crack at this award while not knowing of what the future holds for me.

Again, I pledge to you all the following that if I win, I will deliver upon the following:
  • I will make MH greater by fixing the issues in the FT forum
  • For everyone’s safety I will implement a pandemic mandate to keep posting to the 1.5 rule: 1.5 minutes between posts, and all posts must use at minimum 1.5 line spacing.
  • I will push for the return of Nii, Pat and syx so they may grace MH with their presence more regularly like we all want
  • I will build a (fire)wall and see to it that we never see the resurgence of Gray shitposters like he who shall not be named and his army of dupes that terrorized FT greens and Global Mods for so long.
  • I will start a prayer thread to raise thoughts and prayers that will go towards maintaining the health of authors like Miura and Togashi so we get more Berserk chapters a year, and that we may actually get a Hunter X Hunter chapter at some point. (Note: Miura may just continue to play more Idolmasters instead)
  • Free Australian English lessons so you can learn Australian Lingo and how to properly use some of Australia’s favourite words and phrases like “Cunt”, “Cunts Fucked”, “You’re a Good Cunt”, and more! Requests for lessons on specific things now being taken and I will draft up a program for your education on all things Australian!
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will push for legends of the Mafia Game like Evil3ye, Grysun and more to be properly honoured on the website as revolutionaries of entertainment and engagement on the forums
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will work to serve you all as an ambassador for Member and Staff relations, and make sure any and all concerns are heard, as well as any ideas for Community events and I will do my best to make sure they are realized if suitable
  • NEW PLEDGE: I will help the local homeless by donating toilet paper to them in the form of my The Promised Neverland and Fairy Tail volumes
  • NEW PLEDGE: This Friday, before results are announced, I will do a Dark Souls III Deprived run on my Twitch for you wonderful people where I will have my dick minced for your enjoyment. Of course the VOD will be available once the stream is done and made accessible to everyone on Twitch, and YouTube too. (Time to be confirmed)

Thank you again for your support thus far, and if you vote for me in this final round then thank you doubly. Together we can make MangaHelpers greater, and genuinely bring about a new era in how we enjoy this forum that so many of us love.

Special thanks to:
  • My wonderful voters and supporters!
  • The wonderful staff who make this event and so many events on the forum a success each and every year!
  • The lovely ladies who submitted their Girlfriend Applications to me! (Myself and my secretary will be in touch soon 😉)
  • The exquisite @Gallon mod vote, one of the greatest powers forum-wide.
  • @Sky for furthering my VTuber addiction
  • YOU, the supporters of my campaign! Yes, you get thanked TWICE!

Together we can achieve the impossible and win this thing! So thank you again for your support in Favourite Senpai, Most Passionate Member and Most Quotable Member! Let's do this and make MangaHelpers greater!

Warmest Regards,
SirSamuel016

This post is endorsed by SirSamuel016. Once again this post advocates and applies for the use of @Gallon mod vote, the most reliable voting service world-wide! It puts the US Postal Service to shame! For more information on how to vote, please message SirSamuel016 directly.

Gallon

Artichoke
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think I forgot to use GallonModVote last time, lol.
But no worries, the simple mention of a GMV gives you a boost equivalent to 5 normal votes already.

GallonModVote makes its return this finale - be my guests.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think I forgot to use GallonModVote last time, lol.
But no worries, the simple mention of a GMV gives you a boost equivalent to 5 normal votes already.

GallonModVote makes its return this finale - be my guests.
Thank you GallonModVote for your support

Faust

Artist
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
2020 Community Awards Final Poll Appearances
@Purity of Magi (13)

@Brandish μ (10)

@Erinyes (9)
@Farfalla (9)
@GrySun (9)

@Belserion (8)
@zim (8)

@Juviii (7)

@Copy Panda (6)
@Demonspeed (6)
@goldb (6)
@MarmaladeSky (6)
@revo (6)
@shinobi (6)
@Sky (6)
@syx (6)

@Aizen (5)
@Evil3ye (5)
@goodboy_lawlett (5)
@Hardy (5)
@James Rye (5)
@Moegara (5)
@Organizized (5)
@SirSamuel016 (5)

@Asako (4)
@Gryffindor (4)
@Jammin (4)
@Kiki (4)
@xi0 (4)

@BD_Beno (3)
@Crescent Jinx (3)
@gnut (3)
@Hermit (3)
@lakhan220 (3)
@Lambu (3)
@Nii (3)
@Totinona (3)
@Valhalla777 (3)

@DaGreatNoodles (2)
@desin24 (2)
@digitaldude (2)
@Ebony Maw (2)
@Elusia (2)
@King Moe (2)
@kira (2)
@Lady pompom (2)
@Ramen (2)
@Raven (2)
@Seraph (2)
@Ustegius (2)
@Vandred (2)
@Vici (2)
@Xadyu (2)

@~Charging Lightning~ (1)
@Anih (1)
@BlackTiger (1)
@Clown from Argentina (1)
@destiny4ever (1)
@Dried Ambrosia (1)
@eefrit (1)
@Eigengrau (1)
@EmptySoul (1)
@Faust (1)
@g01 91)
@Hakuteiken (1)
@Holt (1)
@Imperium (1)
@Jean Grey (1)
@Jko (1)
@Kaoz (1)
@Linali (1)
@Lord Rayleigh (1)
@MonkeyD-Dragon (1)
@Naomi (1)
@Nuno (1)
@Pat (1)
@riki (1)
@Rikudou King (1)
@scav (1)
@ShenGao (1)
@shionoro (1)
@Sirin (1)
@SnuggleCupcake (1)
@SonOfDaws (1)
@Takuan (1)
@uberfayt (1)
@Vizard (1)
@Zasz (1)

Community Award Winner

Note: @Hardy and @GrySun haven't won't an individual community award. Both their medals are from winning 'Best Pairing' with @Farfalla and @Lady pompom respectively.

Note: Multiple appearances from 'Best Pairing' final poll was counted only as one.

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Purity of Magi (13)

@Brandish μ (10)

@Erinyes (9)
@Farfalla (9)
@GrySun (9)

@Belserion (8)
@zim (8)

@Juviii (7)

@Copy Panda (6)
@Demonspeed (6)
@goldb (6)
@MarmaladeSky (6)
@revo (6)
@shinobi (6)
@Sky (6)
@syx (6)

@Aizen (5)
@Evil3ye (5)
@goodboy_lawlett (5)
@Hardy (5)
@James Rye (5)
@Moegara (5)
@Organizized (5)
@SirSamuel016 (5)

@Asako (4)
@Gryffindor (4)
@Jammin (4)
@Kiki (4)
@xi0 (4)

@BD_Beno (3)
@Crescent Jinx (3)
@gnut (3)
@Hermit (3)
@lakhan220 (3)
@Lambu (3)
@Nii (3)
@Totinona (3)
@Valhalla777 (3)

@DaGreatNoodles (2)
@desin24 (2)
@digitaldude (2)
@Ebony Maw (2)
@Elusia (2)
@King Moe (2)
@kira (2)
@Lady pompom (2)
@Ramen (2)
@Raven (2)
@Seraph (2)
@Ustegius (2)
@Vandred (2)
@Vici (2)
@Xadyu (2)

@Anih (1)
@BlackTiger (1)
@destiny4ever (1)
@Dried Ambrosia (1)
@eefrit (1)
@Eigengrau (1)
@EmptySoul (1)
@Faust (1)
@g01 91)
@Hakuteiken (1)
@Holt (1)
@Imperium (1)
@Jean Grey (1)
@Jko (1)
@Kaoz (1)
@Linali (1)
@Lord Rayleigh (1)
@MonkeyD-Dragon (1)
@Naomi (1)
@Nuno (1)
@Pat (1)
@riki (1)
@Rikudou King (1)
@scav (1)
@ShenGao (1)
@shionoro (1)
@Sirin (1)
@SnuggleCupcake (1)
@SonOfDaws (1)
@Takuan (1)
@uberfayt (1)
@Vizard (1)
@Zasz (1)

Community Award Winner

Note: @Hardy and @GrySun haven't won't an individual community award. Both their medals are from winning 'Best Pairing' with @Farfalla and @Lady pompom respectively.

Note: Multiple appearances from 'Best Pairing' final poll was counted only as one.
This is pretty neat to see, thanks for putting this together Faust!

Brandish μ

Brandelicious
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@Purity of Magi (13)

@Brandish μ (10)

@Erinyes (9)
@Farfalla (9)
@GrySun (9)

@Belserion (8)
@zim (8)

@Juviii (7)

@Copy Panda (6)
@Demonspeed (6)
@goldb (6)
@MarmaladeSky (6)
@revo (6)
@shinobi (6)
@Sky (6)
@syx (6)

@Aizen (5)
@Evil3ye (5)
@goodboy_lawlett (5)
@Hardy (5)
@James Rye (5)
@Moegara (5)
@Organizized (5)
@SirSamuel016 (5)

@Asako (4)
@Gryffindor (4)
@Jammin (4)
@Kiki (4)
@xi0 (4)

@BD_Beno (3)
@Crescent Jinx (3)
@gnut (3)
@Hermit (3)
@lakhan220 (3)
@Lambu (3)
@Nii (3)
@Totinona (3)
@Valhalla777 (3)

@DaGreatNoodles (2)
@desin24 (2)
@digitaldude (2)
@Ebony Maw (2)
@Elusia (2)
@King Moe (2)
@kira (2)
@Lady pompom (2)
@Ramen (2)
@Raven (2)
@Seraph (2)
@Ustegius (2)
@Vandred (2)
@Vici (2)
@Xadyu (2)

@Anih (1)
@BlackTiger (1)
@destiny4ever (1)
@Dried Ambrosia (1)
@eefrit (1)
@Eigengrau (1)
@EmptySoul (1)
@Faust (1)
@g01 91)
@Hakuteiken (1)
@Holt (1)
@Imperium (1)
@Jean Grey (1)
@Jko (1)
@Kaoz (1)
@Linali (1)
@Lord Rayleigh (1)
@MonkeyD-Dragon (1)
@Naomi (1)
@Nuno (1)
@Pat (1)
@riki (1)
@Rikudou King (1)
@scav (1)
@ShenGao (1)
@shionoro (1)
@Sirin (1)
@SnuggleCupcake (1)
@SonOfDaws (1)
@Takuan (1)
@uberfayt (1)
@Vizard (1)
@Zasz (1)

Community Award Winner

Men topping the list is interesting.