Hangout Community Awards 2021 - Hangout

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
So, uh well, i guess this is gonna be a bit awkward now. But I'd like to ask the Staffers overseeing this Event to exclude me from 2 of our many many Categories. :hiThose categories are:

Best Artist
Best Reviewer

I probably don't have to give any reasons for this, but i'm going to anyway, for those that might have felt like putting me in either one of those categories.

My reasons are rather simple and somewhat personal, i just don't belong in there anymore. I'm a "has been" when it comes to doing or contributing anything to the Art Section, i rarely participated over the year and even in the previous years my contributions and submissions amounted to nothing too pretty/artistic. Add to that how i committed a severe rule violation in the Section before and it all comes together for me. It's no place for me anymore, wether i've been forgiven nor wether i've forgiven myself doesn't matter in all this. I don't belong in there. I haven't earned it nor do i deserve it. Maybe next year, depending on how much i feel like participating or contributing.:verily

As for the Reviewer Category, the last time i wrote a Review was probably 1-2 years ago. I've lost my touch when it comes to who still does Reviews on the Forum but if there are any and you really like what they do and work on then give your recognition and nominations to them. They've earned and deserve it for sure. Me? Not so much anymore.👍

So, while i would've appreciated any sentiments and nominations, save it for those that deserve it. Brighten their day up a little, mine's bright enough as it is.

A thank you to the Staffers already, for honoring this request of mine. Take care everyone and enjoy this event to the fullest! :super

Sakura Taichou

The Server Necromancer
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Ah, I see naruto going on his adventure only to return to see everyone jonin. Seraph is naruto xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Misses the exams but is stronger than everyone

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So, uh well, i guess this is gonna be a bit awkward now. But I'd like to ask the Staffers overseeing this Event to exclude me from 2 of our many many Categories. :hiThose categories are:

Best Artist
Best Reviewer

I probably don't have to give any reasons for this, but i'm going to anyway, for those that might have felt like putting me in either one of those categories.

My reasons are rather simple and somewhat personal, i just don't belong in there anymore. I'm a "has been" when it comes to doing or contributing anything to the Art Section, i rarely participated over the year and even in the previous years my contributions and submissions amounted to nothing too pretty/artistic. Add to that how i committed a severe rule violation in the Section before and it all comes together for me. It's no place for me anymore, wether i've been forgiven nor wether i've forgiven myself doesn't matter in all this. I don't belong in there. I haven't earned it nor do i deserve it. Maybe next year, depending on how much i feel like participating or contributing.:verily

As for the Reviewer Category, the last time i wrote a Review was probably 1-2 years ago. I've lost my touch when it comes to who still does Reviews on the Forum but if there are any and you really like what they do and work on then give your recognition and nominations to them. They've earned and deserve it for sure. Me? Not so much anymore.👍

So, while i would've appreciated any sentiments and nominations, save it for those that deserve it. Brighten their day up a little, mine's bright enough as it is.

A thank you to the Staffers already, for honoring this request of mine. Take care everyone and enjoy this event to the fullest! :super
I do respect your opinion, and understand very well your reasons, you should not be that hard on yourself. If people nominated you, it means they think you deserve it, it doesnt matter when you did your last work or art it's not a "temporal thing" it just means they remember how good you did. It's their way to show their appreciation to you and they are happy to do it. I hope you will reconsider your decision. :hug

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I do respect your opinion, and understand very well your reasons, you should not be that hard on yourself. If people nominated you, it means they think you deserve it, it doesnt matter when you did your last work or art it's not a "temporal thing" it just means they remember how good you did. It's their way to show their appreciation to you and they are happy to do it. I hope you will reconsider your decision. :hug
I made the right call nominating you for Most Friendly, appreciate the kindness very much Erin, but i think for this year i'll stick with my idea. :)

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Best Artist
Best Reviewer
Unfortunately it's all or nothing. You can't exclude yourself from only one or two of them and be eligible for the rest.

Regardless of whether we feel nominations are warranted, if you have this kind of reaction it usually means you won't have to worry about winning, I guess.

Wait, you weren't even nominated for Best Artist... :confused:

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Unfortunately it's all or nothing. You can't exclude yourself from only one or two of them and be eligible for the rest.

Regardless of whether we feel nominations are warranted, if you have this kind of reaction it usually means you won't have to worry about winning, I guess.

Wait, you weren't even nominated for Best Artist... :confused:
Well, tried to prevent it happen. So it's all or nothing huh, welp, there goes my resolve. Guess i'll have to play along then. Didn't know you couldn't exclude yourself from select categories.

Oh well, thanks for letting me know.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
oh no one pointed out this is the 10th instalment of these awards!! a ~week ago was 10-year anniversary! I wonder if people from ano era figured that this place would still exist a decade later :0

would there be members who have been winning awards every year since then?

Charlie

Mh's Pappi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Last year was the 10th installment, this is the 11th

I didn't win every year, but I won one during the initial event. So did @Imperium , @goldb , @M3J , @Farfalla , and @Charlie
Damn 10 years.... where that time went.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Last year was the 10th installment, this is the 11th

I didn't win every year, but I won one during the initial event. So did @Imperium , @goldb , @M3J , @Farfalla , and @Charlie
HI

I won the most quality poster of the year :hurr