Hangout Community Awards 2021 - Hangout

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
You can make it even easier for yourself by not going for the nominees with over three rows of awards already. Like, if you have the choice, go for xi0 instead of z.5, as the one will appreciate it way more. 😊✌

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Like hell I will...

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Polls are closed, we'll return with Voting Round 2

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
some get 0 vote. the nominators nominated and just ditched their nominees like that. 😥
It doesn't mean anything really, The most popular and likeable ones are wining almost everytime despite competing with better candidates overall, Actually the people who hang around fun forums are in control of the votes thoroughly, You can't get someone from another section to win anything, It happens rarely, 1 vote ain't and won't be that impactful, Nomination members is like showing love and affection towards them and i think that's enough in my book.

z.5

Pleased, but sticky
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Actually the people who hang around fun forums are in control of the votes thoroughly
Why you trying to sabotage yourself Raven?!?

Better not to point out your advantages - certainly not if you want to win, that is

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Why you trying to sabotage yourself Raven?!?

Better not to point out your advantages - certainly not if you want to win, that is
how am i sabotaging myself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't see damaging in writing my opinion even if it goes against me, It's not like i'm wining awards left and right. In fact i don't even care if i won an award, It's not like it would add or reduce my real value, I treat it as profile decoration, It's nice to have but not necessarily important. However, I do care about the individuals that nominate me not the actual award, In my case, It feels good when people notice my behavior improvements, But that's about it, At least to me.

Hardy

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
some get 0 vote. the nominators nominated and just ditched their nominees like that. 😥
Pretty sure I've done that in the past hahaha. Especially whenever I nominated someone that mostly (if not only) posted in the PoT area.

It's not being mean nor anything like that, sometimes you want to bring someone into notice even if you don't feel they have no chance of advancing / aren't quite there yet, so your vote might as well be of use somewhere else.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Aight finished mine first day this time, leaving it all for last day is too risky for forgetting.