Community Awards 2021 Winners Announced | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Community Awards 2021 Winners Announced

Here is the list of the Community Awards 2021 winners. Thanks to everyone for participating!

• Most Contributive Member
    ------- Erinyes
  • Most Epic Member
    ---------------- Purity of Magi
  • Most Friendly Member
    ------------ Erinyes
  • Most Improved Member
    ---------- GB
  • Most Missed Member
    ------------- gnut
  • Most Mysterious Member
    --------- shinobi
  • Best Newcomer
    -------------------- Maryxxi
  • Most Passionate Member
    --------- Erinyes

Comments

Congratulations to all the winners!! 🎊 🥳 ❤

Hope you all enjoyed this event, thank you for participating - and we'll hopefully see each and every one of you next year! MH isn't the same without you all after all~
Also @xi0 for being the big master mind behind this event, you've done it again!

To those who voted/nominated me, thanks you! 🤗 I appreciate it

Wooo Poopie got a badge! ❤

Happy to see a good bunch of people I voted for won some awards. Wish I'll see some others getting them as well in the next times - surprised some specific ones got none but maybe we'd need extra awards to cover more lmao, we have many people that combined are the soul of this place. And it's nice we can celebrate that year after year, always going back to the fam and increasing it. Hope the ones that didn't get what they felt they would this time feel embraced by the noms and comments, and gratz to all the well deserved winners! Other then that, thanks for making me feel loved and appreciated btw ^^ it's awkward but welcomed.

Finally thx worker peeps, always doing your best to make this feel like home ❤

Wooo Poopie got a badge! ❤

Happy to see a good bunch of people I voted for won some awards. Wish I'll see some others getting them as well in the next times - surprised some specific ones got none but maybe we'd need extra awards to cover more lmao, we have many people that combined are the soul of this place. And it's nice we can celebrate that year after year, always going back to the fam and increasing it. Hope the ones that didn't get what they felt they would this time feel embraced by the noms and comments, and gratz to all the well deserved winners! Other then that, thanks for making me feel loved and appreciated btw ^^ it's awkward but welcomed.

Finally thx worker peeps, always doing your best to make this feel like home ❤
Couldn't have said it better. Destiny said she's happy people are having fun and enjoying it after all these years. Props to her too since she came up with the awards way back when. Forgot to thank the staff for their hard work and effort with these behind the scenes. Good job guys! 👏

There wasn't a voting poll mistake this year either?
Most Improved Community Awards :hip.

I wanted to post this in the thread a bit after the Final Round started but I thought "What if we find a mistake later?" :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Understandable, as a talented musician and someone who has provided you all with some Australian lessons I thought that might've held up a bit more but I guess not :feelsbadman
SirPanda should have won :noworry .

Wow I'm actually surprised, i won something
Thanks for everyone who supported me and made this loli reach this far
And congrats to all winners
I'm especially proud that shino also won sth, let's gooo girrlll
The nose of mystery :XD

How are people surprised by Battou winning the perverted one :XD.

I don't think he is hiding his Power Level :lmao.
You don't understand, we been campaigning for sam to win most perverted in discord because of all the stuff he made us go through to end up seeing him miss it out by one vote

Damn.... Next year we make him win it.... Next year...

Congrats to all the winners. :confetti
So, who was the other voter besides me in gry x 3i pairing ? :lmao . Next year, shld make even better one . Only if 3s were allowed, would have tried to include lambu in there.
And btw, was not expecting @Battou to be winner in most perverted, i was hoping most likely it would be syx, farf or probs magi.