Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: DGM Ep 29 Discussion

Yeah, I will surely try. Actually, I even printed the first chapter out. :P I guess it's a good time to read it today's night ^_^.

Celestial-Sakura

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Nice (maybe I should print it as well xD), so nice reading time, ne^^

(By the way, did I reply your last PM yet? I can't remember anymore....@.@)

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

By the way, did I reply your last PM yet? I can't remember anymore....@.@)
To say the truth, I can't remember either xD.

Celestial-Sakura

Reaction score
Country
Germany

hm...okay...we're already talking here, ne?

I don't like the doctor. I wanna become some sort of doctor as well, but he is....deceiving everyone!!! >.<!!! He makes me feel bad for doctors in general, because there are people, who claims to help others, doing it also, but in the darkness they're turning to the ones who want the humans rather dead than alive...and doctors are actually existing to keep the ill and wounded alive or keep the people healthy...he isn't suppose to do.......*doesn't want to spoil yet*...what he's doing....q.q

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Celestial, you must hate that arc in Tsubasa Chronicle. ^_~

I've stopped watching the anime, but this Reverse bit really confuses me. Are they planning to continue the anime past 52 episodes, then? There's a part of me that hopes they adapt the last chapters of each Reverse novel, though - those are fun, at least, and in the spirit of fillers. An anime adaption of those can't be too bad. ^_^;;

Celestial-Sakura

Reaction score
Country
Germany

*nodnod*
Yes, I hated that arc in Tsubasa RC....stupid wannabe-doctors >.>

It would be very interesting for sure, but changing them that much.....bringing other characters of the series into the story that's originally only about one of them is kinde stupid. Not bad but still stupid.

Oh, and you might like it in one point, DE-sama:
When Allen and Linali arrived at where they'd headed for they'd been mistaken to be married for a short time. Isn't that a hint that you like, DE-sama? ^.~

That was a tiny bit spoiler, I hope no-one minds....(you can't really say anythhing from it other than hints of a couple...)

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I'm sure it wouldn't spoil it too much if I watched that episode and not the others... you were referring to 29, right? ^_^

Celestial-Sakura

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Yup, I did. And when Allen saw the pretty wife of one of the men that had a store in Liverpool (the place they are) and he asked whether his wife was a beauty or not....Allen blushed with a slightly stupid grin on his face saying yes and Linali dragging him off, annoyed....or jealous....

Again spoiler....but it's just a small part of episode 29^^

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Hmmm... I didn't like this episode either. While I'm happy that there was little interaction with Risa (...I really don't like her), things just didn't make sense. Allen and Rinari's characters were messed up (he's supposed to like her, not the other way around; I would think that she'd be the one to calmly deny things while he ends up getting hurt from it - oh, and he's never really looked at any women in the series. ever.), and there was just far too much stupid comedy. D.Gray-Man is a serious manga series; why do the animators have to add boring jokes that even children wouldn't like into every episode?

Ick...

Celestial-Sakura

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Well..it's the anime...does that answer your questions? Or your anger...?

Can't be helped. It was pretty messed up, I told you so... Linali was just out of place, it doesn't fit with the original chapter, for those who've read it already....

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Canada

...To be honest, there's a part of me that likes it better than the original, since the urge to severely injure Risa is reduced. On the other hand, everyone's character is messed up. Perhaps... I like where it was inserted in the story (the part with the hospital, not Mother), but not the way it was done.

And oh god, there's one next week too...

Celestial-Sakura

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I can't wait for Miranda's filler, really. It would be at least some new filler....and it might be interesting (since Miranda is one of my favourite characters)

I still don't like the way the episode was done. Although the part with the hospital was interesting...

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: DGM Episode 30 Discussion

Snoog you're too fast...thanks for everything. Just gonna sticky this :)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

well, I always watch it too random curiosity - is really good to see how good a new beginning serie or a new episode it.

rhapsody blue

Reaction score
Country
United States

The subbed is out; I placed it on the first post.

Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

well, what about the episode:

First of all I was wrong, I thought that fat doctor was too obvious to be the broker, but then again maybe it was obvious of robert not being the broker. Well this episode was okay, not the worst episode - but I would have expected more of the reverse novel. But okay, it amused me.

Seems that next episode will be a filler episode, well can't be worser then that tree of revival filler. Though I hope they soon will pick up the original story

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Koenosaki-kun is right. The "tree of the revival"-filler was...urghs~~~ -.-
But first to this epsode. Lenalee looks quite sweet in the nurse uniform <3. It wasn't a bad episode (well, it has footage from the reverse novel after all), it was okay. I loved Lenalee's facial expression when Allen told Lisa about Mana and the way he feels about his death. I would have been upper glad if a single tear has dripped down Lenalee's cheek. A tear in silence. When the stupid doctor told Lisa about a way to meet her beloved Lenny and Lenalee and Allen heard it, knocking against the door...I just thought: "Stop knocking around, why not just kicking in the door xD!? Why do you make it so complicated?!"

Next episode is a filler again...huh? With Miranda. But, tell me, didn't I see correctly or does Moa Hesse (?) appear in the next episode xD?

Last edited:

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Nex episode is a filler again...huh? With Miranda. But, tell me, didn't I see correctly or does Moa Hesse (?) appear in the next episode xD?
Well I was asking myself too. Anyone who knows? That face reminded me of someone

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

*watches the preview again* -.-...hm~~~...-.-*
*takes a screenshot*

No doubt, it's definitely Moa (Moore) Hesse.
Episode 31->

Episode 01->