D. Grayman Original Story Chapter Discussion | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

D. Grayman Original Story Chapter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is created for the discussion of D.Gray-Man, an MH Original Story or "Infinite imagination of obsessed DGM-fans"

chapters and Where we will decide who will write the next chapter and Battle outcomes

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Well My idea was to make this chapter as a prologue, with fights with no conclusion.

Someone could add an element to make a huger arc coming up on this one. But as i proposed, to involve more users aka characters in it, I proposed on gathering bookmen in it (okay I am one of them).

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well deathshadow is off to do something, so maybe while the Opalo arc goes, you could bother him =3 Then we could have the big arc and get everyone together to go do something important and beat the crap outta some akuma on the way 8D

Oh, and about that big problem of encountering a noah, for this arc, I don't think we should have a ibg encounter. Maybe some butt kicking on the Noah's half, but something could interupt them halfway through. I don't have to do that dice/voting thing the next chapter do I? Since its just Akuma? (At the moment)

Which reminds me, I'm writing the next chapter, ( I think, I posted that in the old thread, but no one really said much, other than soogen saying it'd be great if Tabby and Rinvak came to help) I just need to know if Rinvak is still around and wether or not I can create her innocence's ability

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Djmewmew said:
Well deathshadow is off to do something, so maybe while the Opalo arc goes, you could bother him =3 Then we could have the big arc and get everyone together to go do something important and beat the crap outta some akuma on the way 8D

Oh, and about that big problem of encountering a noah, for this arc, I don't think we should have a ibg encounter. Maybe some butt kicking on the Noah's half, but something could interupt them halfway through. I don't have to do that dice/voting thing the next chapter do I? Since its just Akuma? (At the moment)

Which reminds me, I'm writing the next chapter, I just need to know if Rinvak is still around and wether or not I can create her innocence's ability
Yeah I kinda agrre, we could make this arc as an introduction of noahs, and excorsists. First chaps in manga are always like prologues like djmewmew mentioned.

Djmewmew

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't forget bookmen~ We need to get you guys in!

Koen

Celestial Belgian
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Djmewmew said:
Don't forget bookmen~ We need to get you guys in!
Don't underestimate us when we, bookmen will be in the story :D

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Aaaaaaaah~~~ *reads through all those posts*
I'm sorry, I'm a little bit exhausted so I hope I've understood everything alright.
The current arc is kinda an introduction arc of Exorcists, Noah and Bookmen.
And the chapter shall consist mostly out of prologue, like the one Djmewmew wrote?

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Venezuela
sry forgot to lock this --- chapter discussion is best where the chapter is huH?

*goes to move mewmews post

Status
Not open for further replies.