D.O.N Battle Station - Dragon Ball.One Piece.Naruto! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

D.O.N Battle Station - Dragon Ball.One Piece.Naruto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
This is one of the newest and popular games on the jap market :D , it's a game where you can fight characters from the 3 jump mangas.
4 characters at a time , there are 12 characters at first , 8 ar then unlokable , items such as goku's poll , usop's slingshot , naruto style kunai , one piece zoro's sword..etc.
Special upgrades that fall from the sky like the special weapons (this upgrades give you a short period super speed bust , mele , golden armor , big doll armor (makes you big and you are invincible for a few second 20 ) , etc.)
Every character has 3 specials. Normal special , Normal Special - Defensive move , Super Special Character move.
Normal special can be used at all times , it consists of a semi-special move with 2 levels.
Example level one normal special , naruto throws a shuriken (that guy from the first episode has , it looks like a ninja star) , when you hold the normal special button for 2 levels naruto throws a shuriken then a kagebunshin apears in the air above him and they both continue to throw 5 shurineks at the enemy.

Defence special (down+ normal special button) , naruto example naruto summons gamabunta in front of him , and gamabunta falls on the enemis if they are not defending themselfes. , choper becomes human form and hits sideways , etc.

Super Special , naruto for example uses rasengan , sasuke chidori , sakura , inner sakura super hit , sanji coilier neckshots festival , etc. zorro uses 3 sword style demon slash.etc.

Best thing about this game is that the characters are randomly selected in missions for example , so you fight characters from all 3 series :D

This is curently available for Nintendo DS , GameCube , PS2 , you could download a torrent off www.isohunt.com :D , i bought the gamecube version :D
There's also a new game that i've had bad luck finding called Jump Super Stars , has every jump fighting series in it , it's for the DS and Gameboy advanced.
Greate game , a must try :P

La_Muerte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
i agree one of the best games out there, my friend has it and when i go over to his house he totally owns me with goku, i guess is cause he has the game and i dont, i need practice

Tr14d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
dats cul, but if u download it u need an emulator right?

La_Muerte

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
F()ol<4l)0oK said:
dats cul, but if u download it u need an emulator right?
for ps2 i have a swap magic disc, all i had to do was make a little adjustment to my ps2 so it could be able to switch between the swap magic disc and the game i wanted the ps2 to play. with this i can play my imported games that i buy or my copies or the ones i dl when i dont have money to buy

Tr14d

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
oh, cul thanx

shinwei

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
Got this game on my PS2's HDAdvance. It's totally not very fun and you can tell that they really didn't invest a lot of resources in it. They're just trying to make some money off of the fanbase for those three animes.

Compare with the DS's JUMP Superstars, which is a VERY good and fun game.

La_Muerte

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Shinwei said:
Got this game on my PS2's HDAdvance. It's totally not very fun and you can tell that they really didn't invest a lot of resources in it. They're just trying to make some money off of the fanbase for those three animes.

Compare with the DS's JUMP Superstars, which is a VERY good and fun game.
i agree with this, they didnt spend a lot of time on it but i find it interesting and good, but i also agree that jump superstars is better, heck i dont even know japanese and that didnt stop me from getting it

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States
i saw it as a console version of jump superstars but this game still kicks ass.

shinwei

Translator
Reaction score
Country
United States
There is WAYYYY less content and characters and cool stuff you can do in this game than in Jump Superstars.

The story mode in this game is so lazily made... in order to unlock more characters you have to play a slot machine =\

vlado

Reaction score
Well if you compare the graphics and moves with (i'm running the gamecube version...) the other gamecube games from the 3 you'll see they are identical 100%
Naruto part for example is a copy 100% from naruto 4 game for the dc , eaven t he graphics for chidori etc.[br]Posted on: August 02, 2006, 04:55:21 AM_________________________________________________but still i love this game :D , and don't know why but i can't seem to get jump super stars to work on my ds..

Status
Not open for further replies.