Discussion - Dark Guilds Power Rate [ANNOUNCEMENT!] | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Dark Guilds Power Rate [ANNOUNCEMENT!]

Do you want a Combined Power Rate?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but without August and Irene

• Yes, but without August and Irene, and Natsu cannot use "Flames of Savage Emotions" or the 7DS Power

• Yes but Natsu cannot use "Flames of Savage Emotions" or the 7DS Power

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
How I think it should be:
10)Jiemma(he should've been out a long time ago. Despite Mard Geer's hype I see him being a low/mid tier demon).
9)Zero(also should've been out a long time ago. He was strong in Oracion Seis, but by Tartaros standards he should be lower. I see him roughly equal to Jiemma, maybe a bit higher)
8)Ultear(I think she should be pretty strong, especially due to her hax)
7)Torafuzar(he is a pretty solid mid/high tier Tartaros member. Tempester should've been one rank below him).
6)Seilah(a haxy top tier demon)
5)Bluenote(a very strong opponent who faced Gildarts. Even in Tartaros, he would be one of the top members)
4)Kyoka(a very strong demon who is also full of hax(removal of senses anybody?))
3)Silver(I think that he is the strongest demon in Tartaros. He showcased great freezing strength by freezing a whole village solid, was capable of flash freezing people, and was overpowered overall. Gray defeated him only because Silver didn't fight his son seriously).
2)Hades(A league above everyone else. Close to number 1)
1)Mard Geer(strongest pre-timeskip character if not counting the dragons)

My predictions on how the list is going to be:
10)Torafuzar
9)Zero
8)Ultear
7)Jiemma
6)Seilah
5)Bluenote
4)Silver
3)Kyoka
2)Hades
1)Mard Geer

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just hope some females will be in the top 5. We saw how much a sausage fest that Fiore rank was. Only one I can see legit being high is Kyoka. Ultear's best feat was a non battle moment. While Seliah is the Dimaria of Tartaros so fingers crossed ^_^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
"I do not care about such a petty thing..."

"I am here merely to carry out my duty."

He did well.

Torafuzar

Affiliation: Tartaros
Curse: Tenchi Kaimei
Score: 7.411

Highest Score: 10 x 1(@BluePegasus)
Lowest Score: 6 x 2(@Valhalla777, @EmptySoul)

My Score: 8.5/10

Part of the dark guild Tartaros, Torafuzar is an Etherious with a calm demeanor and a fierce sense of pride. Whereas his fellow Etherious are sadistic and toy with humans, Torafuzar opts to finish off any opponent quickly, making sure that no loose ends threaten him or his guild. Wielding the curse Tenchi Kaimei, Torafuzar can flood an area with large quantities of black water, with it seemingly coming from nowhere. This water is poisonous to his opponents as it contains a large amount of carbon in it, with Torafuzar claiming that anyone who swallows the water dies within 5 minutes, and that even those who somehow don't swallow the water eventually succumb simply through exposure. As well as being poisonous, Tenchi Kaimei gives Torafuzar a huge advantage as it allows him to use his aquatic features, being much faster and not needing to worry about air. It should be noted that Torafuzar is incredibly durable, with his Etherious form being even more so, and that the fins on his arms are extremely sharp, being able to cut Loke's hand despite the Celestial Spirit defending himself with Regulus.​

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
And my First Prediction was already wrong,how can Torafuzar leave before Ultear please?

Anyway she is hopefully the next one out,i don't see Seilah leave before her honestly but i might be surprised.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Torafuza should be stronger than Ultear i agree.

My prediction next is either Zero or Ultear.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I don't use the term overpowered a lot, but Torafuzar is really overpowered. For just a Demon Gate, his hax is really insane. I mean, unless you can pull a Levy, Tenchi Kaimei is like a guaranteed death for humans.

THAT INCLUDES BLUENOTE, YOU FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainTorch

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
And I guessed the 10th place!! Maybe I should've started the guessing game from the start?
Oh well, next should be Zero but Ultear is also a possibility.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
How is Torafuzar exactly stronger than Ultear? She can simply use her Arc of Time to turn his water into steam, or even ice. If its about the carbon she can just turn it into something like gas so it escapes into the air (Carbon Monoxide), or even erode it completely (All living things are made of carbon, yet they all break down and decompose after death).
Hes essentially powerless before her since he can't even use his best moves.
Alternatively, she can:
Use Third Origin on him and cause him to exhaust all his Curse Power :3c

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
lol bluenote is downplayed this man fought against Gildarts who was the strongest mage in all ishgar...

Tenrou Gildarts---->Spriggans12

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
lol bluenote is downplayed this man fought against Gildarts who was the strongest mage in all ishgar...

Tenrou Gildarts---->Spriggans12
Man, Bluenya was strong, really strong, but he was just a shitty crap for Gildarts. It's like Gildarts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bluenya >= spriggans.

And Hiro said it himself "spriggans are strongest opponent in FT and stronger than anyone in the past". So they should be stronger even than Hades. But I think this is piece of shit.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
but hey Tenrou Roar is still stronger and Precht survived
Man, Bluenya was strong, really strong, but he was just a shitty crap for Gildarts. It's like Gildarts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bluenya >= spriggans.

And Hiro said it himself "spriggans are strongest opponent in FT and stronger than anyone in the past". So they should be stronger even than Hades. But I think this is piece of shit.
yeah Acnologia supposed to be the strongest villain ever but what happend??? but honestly Hades and Mard was more impressive arc bosses

even Makarov destroyed Grimoire heart Airship with his Bare fist...while Acnologia is not even capable destroying one damn airship

yeah false words and false Hype

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Torafuzar>Tempester. Better stats, stronger abilities, better hax.
Surprised Ultear is still here, she doesnt have any real feats, unless you count getting F.Rogue to run away.
Forgot about Jiemma and Zero entirely.
My predictions
10.Ultear
9.Torafuzar
8. Zero
7.Jiemma
6.Kyoka
5.Seilah
4.Silver
3.Bluenote
2.Mard Geer
1.Hades
Sorry pal I think your most place are well placed but mard should be numero uno
and it should be something like
10 ultear
9.Torafuzar
8. Zero
7.Jiemma
6 bluenote
5 Kyoka
4.Seilah
3 silver
2 hades
1 mard geer
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
hey torafuza. tempester by high ext diff dont forget gajeel was a perfect match to his water curse.
it was perfect example of alloy mixture iron+carbon=steel.
i say someone has done his homework on chemistry well.
by the way sorry for late post.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
"To make skies roar... to make earth boil... to makes seas silent..."

"That is Sabertooth."

And so goes the father of the year.

Jiemma Orland

Affiliation: Tartaros
Magic: Blast Magic
Score: 7.464

Highest Score: 9 x 5(@Brandish, @Zeref Spriggan, @Pheromone, @Star Frost, @Gryffindor)
Lowest Score: 4 x 1(@Emperor Spriggan)

My Score: 8/10

The former guild master of Sabertooth, Jiemma was inducted into the dark guild Tartaros some time in between the events of the GMG arc and the Tartaros arc. Pretty much the biggest dick in the series, Jiemma is a man who only cares about one thing: strength. This was best displayed during the Grand Magic Games, when he expelled Yukino from Sabertooth and almost killed Lector because he perceived both of them as "weak". After being overthrown, Jiemma somehow made his way to Tartaros. Jiemma's magic, Blast magic, generates explosions upon his command. Jiemma has also shown the ability to generate shockwaves upon his own body, using them to push opponents away. Although we didn't get to see much of Jiemma in Tartaros, Mard Geer said that Jiemma was stronger than any of the Nine Demon Gates individually. Do his feats reflect this? I'll let you decided.​