Shounen Death Note by Ohba Sugumi & Obata Takeshi

crazy_boy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Who do you think is the smartest?

Light should have been able to kill L alot sooner given all the advantages he had on him L was at a complete disadvantage and if he didnt die when he did 13 days is all it would have taken for him get Light he was already surpassing Lights expectations

2ndKurono

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Who do you think is the smartest?

i think the smartest is Yagami,cause man he fooled L and he died because of the super plan that Light made,but L is close to Yagami to.

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Favorite character?

1~2 L and Light
3.Near
4.Misa
5.Melo

thats my top 5,man its to bad L died , he was my fav character with Lighto

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: What Would You Do If Killer Was Real?

i would cheer for him,cause i dont care about criminals and stuff,but the humans are at fault to broadcast every bad guys name

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: L's REAL NAME!!!!!

is this his real name?man
to bad he died.

Last edited by a moderator:

HikaruYami

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Where to download...?

I find it really funny that 2 or more people suggested stoptazmo when the topic creator SPECIFICALLY asked for an alternative. But I agree with the last poster, deathfan (previously www.death-notes.org, back when the site was first made last october and I joined up) has all the chapters organized (I think they added a DL Volume button recently?) and has a decently fast server. It also updates with all the RAW and subbed eps weekly. Not that I've even been there in 2 weeks, because I don't really watch the anime much~

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

i would cheer for him,cause i dont care about criminals and stuff,but the humans are at fault to broadcast every bad guys name
hmm... yeah maybe if the media stopped broadcasting about the bad guys for a while, that would have stopped kira from knowing who to kill. But that would be hard for the media too because people should be informed of what's going on. blah I'm not making sense.

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

nah ur making,the media actualy is stupid,they always were,dumn people who dont have a life,but i think im not on Kiras side no more,im more on L's and N's.

Siru

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

If the killer was real, then I'd probably try to find a way to get the Death Note and use it for my own doings xD

GrayFoxx

Reaction score
Country
Poland
What would you do with the Death Note??

Let's just say you found a Death Note, just like Light did. What do you do with it?

I think that if it happened to me, I would become more like Higuchi not Light, and use the Death Note for my own profit, I am sure that I wouldn't be able to kill somebody, with knife or some other weapon, but just writing some names in a notebook is a very different story.

Well... let's see what would you do.

Ayle

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: What would you do with the Death Note??

I'll probably write the name of every major criminal/terrorist that appeared on TV... And since I'm rarely watching the news on TV I doubt that a trick like the one L first used will work
... Killing somebody without having to see him is really appealing..

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

I'll probably write the name of every major criminal/terrorist that appeared on TV... And since I'm rarely watching the news on TV I doubt that a trick like the one L first used will work
... Killing somebody without having to see him is really appealing..
u think the Police are watching Death Note,not,but if someone did then they wont use that trick or will to see if u bite on it and will still get u and tell where u at,well i would use the Note for my own good,but i wont kill that much and all those who i hate cause if ill kill everyone around me it will go down that im guilty,but i would use it ,would be great.

Akatsuki_DraGoN_

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Re: Death Note Page 108 (Series End) Discussion

The animé is limited till episode 37....:s:s

NRZero

Reaction score
Country
United States

I wouldn't even use it.....yeah right! I wouldn't go as far as Light did and try and change the world. I actually don't know what I would do if I had it. Its kind hard to imagine what you would do with it because all our lives its been programed into our minds that killing (humans) is wrong. But since I am human and greedy, I would probably find someone with a winning lottery ticket and take them out. First I would instruct them to request one lump sum and then have them deposit it into a bank account that only I would know about. Then as I make a giant withdrawal, I'll have them die of a heart attack a few days later. I would then repeat this process a few more times until I am satisfied and then stop. Honestly, there's no way to truthfully respond in that situation....

:Kasumi:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Meh, I was expecting something more... I dunno, 'refined' (this isn't the right word...)?

How do you pronounce Lawliet anyway? As in Juliet or as in lie with a t?

:Kasumi:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I think I would let the selfishness monster in me go wild and use it for my own advantage/profit, but I certainly wouldn't try to change the world (I'm not that noble lol). And I'd probably get caught pretty soon since I'm not nearly as clever as Raito :eyeroll

RainyFrog

Reaction score
Country
United States

Lawliet is pronounced 'Low-light', which is a bit strange, but sounds nice anyway.

Houjou

Reaction score
Country
Mongolia

So both Light and "Lawliet" were connected somehow?

I mean, if Lawliet is proounced "Low-Light", for sure it has relation with "Light", don't you think it?

2ndKurono

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation

man i think the manga ended with many questions,whats going to happen in da yellow box after one day as Kira died,and what did Misa do with that bunch of Kira folowers,i realy am curious.

gela

Reaction score
Country
Australia

im glad its over.

I was getting bored with it towards the end.

I dont particularly like the ending tho.. it was a twist, but it wasn't overly unexpected and original.. it didn't live up to the series.

I also thought lights whole reaction was a little cliche

but yeah, good series overall