Death Note Chapter 107 Fanfiction | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Death Note Chapter 107 Fanfiction

+||Axel||+

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
U-uhm...I just thought that I would make my own alternate ending to Death Note, you can talk about it however you wish... :darn

Page 107: End

Page 1

Kira may have fallen, but this world is still filled with those who follow in his godly footsteps.

Page 2

Light: “M-misa! T-takada! What!? D-damn…no”
Light thinking: I’m god…and I will remain god! If I could just contact Misa….no she’s useless now”

Page 3

Near: “Light Yagami, Kira, you have lost, give it up. I have no intention of killing you, but if you try to make any other moves like the last one; I’m afraid I’ll have no choice.”

Page 4

SFX: hahh hahh (Light’s heavy breathing)
Mikami: If you were a real god you wouldn’t be in the situation you are now! You’re just worthless!

Light: “k-ku…Mikami, l-listen to me, I need you, w-why would you betray me!? Don’t be an idiot! Kill him!”

Page 5

Mikami: “No, you’re the idiot, you were only using me, I bet that once Near was dead you would dispose of me! You are not god!!! You’re just worthless trash pretending to be!”

Light: “…no”

Page 6

Light thinking: m-my plan was….was flawless; I made no mistakes, wait! The eyes….I can
SFX: Laughing

Page 7

Ryuk: “hm? What’s wrong with him?”
Near thinking: he can’t possibly have a way out of this, no…. it’s inevitable for him the way things stand now.

Page 8

Light: “hehehe…. hahahahahahahaha! Goodbye Near….”

Page 9

Light: “Ryuk, lend me the eyes…hehe
Ryuk: “kukuku, that won’t be necessary Light, I’ll handle things.”
(Ryuk takes out a third Death Note)
Near: “w-what!? How the hell…?

Page 10

Light thinking: Ryuk had….a spare note? Hmph, clever this shinigami is.
Ryuk: “While I was off in the shinigami realm, I “borrowed” another Death Note, now light, leave it to me, I’ll make you a new god.”
Near: S-shit! No way!

Page 11

(Ryuk takes out his Death Note and writes in the names of all the task force members who remain and those of the SPK, then turns to face Near and Mikami; so does Light)
Light: Near, this is your punishment; this is what happens when you offend Lord Kira, this is what happens when you take a step into god’s domain”

Page 12

(Ryuk writes “Nate Rivers” name into the Death Note)
Light: it was fun Near…it really was, but unfortunately, you just weren’t good enough, you did the exact same thing L did, you toyed with god.”
Light thinking: 10, 9, 8…7, 6, 5…4, 3, 2…..1! Goodbye Near!! Hehehe…hahahaha!

Page 13

(Light faces Mikami)
Light: Goodbye Teru Mikami, you could have stayed loyal to god, but in the end you betrayed him, like Near you will also be punished”

Mikami: A-argh! n-no stop! p-please!!! I…I didn’t mean to, I…!
Light: Too late, you’ve already committed a sin, and Lord Kira will now vanquish you, oh and Mikami...while you’re there, say hello to Near and Mello for me”

Page 14

(Ryuk hands Light the Death Note so that he can write in Mikami’s name)
Ryuk: See ya!
Light: hehehe…….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Light: Now that L, Near, Mello, the SPK, and Task Force are all gone I can begin my reign as Lord Kira the god of the new world, the world of justice!”

Light: Oh yes, this is Kira’s world, God’s world, MY WORLD!!!!!

Page 15

And then from that day on, Kira…Light Yagami and his followers reigned over this world to ensure that no evil would ever stand in the path of god again.

-GodHand-

Re: Chapter 107 Fanfiction

huooooooh i love your story . . . even i think the real wouldn't be like that, but still i really love to see light wins

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

What would Light have planned to do with the Shinigami's eyes then, i wonder?

+||Axel||+

Reaction score

Khal said:
What would Light have planned to do with the Shinigami's eyes then, i wonder?
hmm...guhh xP forgot to add....nuhhh +||gonk||+[br]Posted at: April 23, 2006, 10:23:51 AM_________________________________________________
-GodHand- said:
huooooooh i love your story . . . even i think the real wouldn't be like that, but still i really love to see light wins
yeah, it would be quite nice if this was put into the actual story

virtue

I wonder why Ryuk will kill everyone but Light? Wouldn't that kill Ryuk as well?

JeffDoogins

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

hmm (thats all i can say)

virtue said:
I wonder why Ryuk will kill everyone but Light? Wouldn't that kill Ryuk as well?
good point, my thoughts also

SevenSild

Reaction score

In chapter 107, Ryuk will kill Light, because he lost.

*run away*

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

SevenSild said:
In chapter 107, Ryuk will kill Light, because he lost.
You can talk about that in the discussion thread :p, this is just a fanfiction, alternate ending...

Steveonly

Reaction score

This ending is really hum drum and boring.

Like Ryuk writing down the names of the others to help Light, he would die like Rem.

Its completely out of style of the writer and just caters to fan's dreams of Light winning.

If he truely won, it would turn it into a Dragon Ball Z situation, where Light fights off against a new foe everytime he beats another. Its good that he dies, and its good that the series dies off after that, because it shouldn't need to endlessly go on as a "Kira wins all" series.

I just can't really see this as anything thats plausible, as it goes against everything Yagami Light does, and everything the manga geared 107 to really be. I would like to fancy the idea of Light winning, but it just wouldn't work.

SenseiAgot

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela

Well maybe he wouldn't die, because a Shinigami dying only happens if he is extending the lifespan of someone, Raito didn't have any lethal wounds... anyway i would lose all respect for Raito if he were to ask for the eyes, or depends on Ryuuku.

I really want Ryuuku to kill everyone, AFTER Raito is dead... that's it.

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Poland

I just read it, and it would be the ending which would make me happy, but it isn't ^^" Great, short fanfic.