Discussion - Destructive capacity of One Mode Escanor | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Destructive capacity of One Mode Escanor

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Doesn't mean they are...

They based it in on a mistranslation of Fraudrin saying he will blow whole Britannia which was actually Lioness.

Tell me when was the last time a character of NNT could effect whole Britannia?None.
Scaling doesn't come from that fraudrin statement...it came from danafor's way of being pulverized, then characters stronger than that version of mel until we reach the ocean from the AA grace dimension (revised A LOT but still puts the verse on a solid small country class level)

You aren't even in-touch with nnt scaling are you? :notrust

Also to add; mael dispersing the clouds (which uses a lot of energy to do) when full analyzed is already withen the yields of country to small country

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Liones kingdom=/= lioness

people need to get off this context and nitpick information. We always have this idea EARLY in the series that lioness is bigger than 50 kilometer as the guards of liones kingdom is at that range of distance far away from the kingdom but yet they still refer the country as lioness not the capital.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Probably not much different than a "Holy Sword Escanor" or maybe even weaker, otherwise why would he use HSE instead of just punching Zeldris when he was using Omnious Nebula?
Or maybe punching Zeldris even with ON active would have been too much devastating

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Scaling doesn't come from that fraudrin statement...it came from danafor's way of being pulverized, then characters stronger than that version of mel until we reach the ocean from the AA grace dimension (revised A LOT but still puts the verse on a solid small country class level)

You aren't even in-touch with nnt scaling are you? :notrust

Also to add; mael dispersing the clouds (which uses a lot of energy to do) when full analyzed is already withen the yields of country to small country
Just a point to note

Dispersing clouds can be both country or island level.

Like Madoka's cloud bursting feat puts itself at the island level.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Just a point to note

Dispersing clouds can be both country or island level.

Like Madoka's cloud bursting feat puts itself at the island level.
Dispersing clouds is Mountain level at best

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Small country(4 teratons) according to calcs.
The One is> afternoon Mael.
And Mael dispersed clouds that spanned a few hundred of miles.

mevbi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Mael vaped clouds that had a range for a small country which is a large island feat itself. And btw there are calcs that put danafor feat at small country or tarmiel ocean feat at large country level feat. But even if you dont accept them there is a simple feat u cant decline. Meliodas destroying Britannia by his mere presence and maybe not only britannia, but the whole earth, but that is not reavialed.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Mael vaped clouds that had a range for a small country which is a large island feat itself. And btw there are calcs that put danafor feat at small country or tarmiel ocean feat at large country level feat. But even if you dont accept them there is a simple feat u cant decline. Meliodas destroying Britannia by his mere presence and maybe not only britannia, but the whole earth, but that is not reavialed.
Danafor feat has been unquantifiable and has been mostly accepted as mountain level and tarmiel's ocean has been accepted to be large island level and meliodas's presence destroying the mortal realm doesn't add to his AP because that thing is like a rule in this verse

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Danafor feat has been unquantifiable and has been mostly accepted as mountain level and tarmiel's ocean has been accepted to be large island level and meliodas's presence destroying the mortal realm doesn't add to his AP because that thing is like a rule in this verse
Danafor is large island feat at best.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
Danafor feat has been unquantifiable and has been mostly accepted as mountain level
That's a lie, where are you even getting that from?

It's beyond island level if it was by vaporized

And island by pulverization

It's been perfectly quantifiable

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Danafor is large island feat at best.
That's a lie, where are you even getting that from?

It's beyond island level if it was by vaporized

And island by pulverization

It's been perfectly quantifiable
Not even near to island level it's mountain to multi mountain at max, the hole wasn't that big even one can see the towers next to the hole and was 30000 feet deep and that is the only reason why it's Mountain level or else it would have been only city level
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If his 56k form's casual feat was island to large island then his current form would have been easily around continent level and not just small country level likely higher lol 😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Not even near to island level it's mountain to multi mountain at max, the hole wasn't that big even one can see the towers next to the hole and was 30000 feet deep and that is the only reason why it's Mountain level or else it would have been only city level

If his 56k form's casual feat was island to large island then his current form would have been easily around continent level and not just small country level likely higher lol 😂😂😂
Actually he did. Wanna see the calculation?

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Actually he did. Wanna see the calculation?
I've seen a lot of calculations some even found that it's a small country level feat but I don't believe in those, it was clearly mountain to multi mountain level at best
Still link me the calc,
If it's a large island level then NNT verse will get a huge boost in stats, every small country level character will be at least large country level and god tiers at continent level

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've seen a lot of calculations some even found that it's a small country level feat but I don't believe in those, it was clearly mountain to multi mountain level at best
Still link me the calc,
If it's a large island level then NNT verse will get a huge boost in stats, every small country level character will be at least large country level and god tiers at continent level
Well numbers >>your opinion unless u have your own calculation to prove hes mountain level. But either way that calc was being debated whether it's legit which everyone agreed to being accurate and having the least assumption.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well numbers >>your opinion unless u have your own calculation to prove hes mountain level. But either way that calc was being debated whether it's legit which everyone agreed to being accurate and having the least assumption.
I've seen a lot of calcs too which put it at multi mountain level +
There are various calcs which range from mountain to small country so sorry there no final or one right calc so I won't go with any of those shits

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've seen a lot of calcs too which put it at multi mountain level +
There are various calcs which range from mountain to small country so sorry there no final or one right calc so I won't go with any of those shits
But were they accepted? No they werent because they were too inconsistent and uses the more assumptions. But either way feel free to show me "multi mountain+ calcs"

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
If that's large island level then current meliodas should easily be continent level + but none of his feats are even near to that it isn't even near to country level

But were they accepted? No they werent because they were too inconsistent and uses the more assumptions. But either way feel free to show me "multi mountain+ calcs"
Vs battles wiki and comicvine has several calcs that shows it at multi mountain level.
That seems consistent going with meliodas's current stats which is small country level likely higher