Games - DGM Video Games | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games DGM Video Games

harmaa

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Purr, what a lovely cover...

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Konami has updated the website with new info.

- You can play from your favorite character's POV
- Special skills are activated by pressing certain commands
- For the Lavi & Lenalee screenshot, I am guessing you can pick which character you want to talk to or pick which one you want to accompany you in battle
- And the Lavi CD picture is not the drama CD; the CD looks like the game cover (it is temporary)
- There are Allen, Kanda, and Lavi CD labels (the Lavi pic). One of them is included with the drama CD, but it depends on where you order from. For example, you will get the Lavi CD if you order from Amazon. I guess the content of the interviews will be different as well for each CD.

Here is the drama CD info:
-Title is Black's Dinner Meeting according to babelfish (maybe it should be Black Order's Dinner Meeting?)
- Synopsis: Komui, having increased the size of the dining room in the HQ, invited Allen, Kanda, and Lavi. As expected, Komui's intrigue is...!

I bet it has to do something with his sister complex. >.>

Last edited:

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This means....that the drama CD is about reverse novel 2, chapter 3???? Oh my God! XD If only I knew Japanese....;_;

By the way...how are you expected to play Lenalee when she doesn't have her innocence? Or does the game not work that way?

Crude

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Seems like a rather cheap game to me. Looks more like a psp game rather than something for the ps2. The backgrounds look good though.

rhapsody blue

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The website has updated and now has several links: Story, Game System, Characters, and Topics <- not opened for now. I will try my best to provide info for each link. :sweat

An imaginary end of the 19th Century

The earl plans to end the world by using his malignant creation, the AKUMA, and teaming up with the Noah Family.

And the only power that can stop him is "Innocence", a crystal wielded by an exorcist chosen by God.

For a long time, the intensity of the battles between these two has increased.

Among the exorcists, there is a special person who has the "Heart" who is being targeted by the earl. The rest of the exorcists are then ordered to find the Generals.

The young exorcist, Allen Walker, is sent to find General Cross Marian, who happens to be his mentor, along with others. At that time, they reach China.

However, Cross has already left China to go to Edo. Determined to follow him, Allen decides to go as well.

Suddenly, a group of AKUMA invaded China! Allen and his friends fight against their enemies. During the battle, Allen is confronted by the Noah named Tyki Mikk...

It looks like the gameplay is dependent on the "Kizuna Plate".
Allen: I think this talks about how you pick which characters you want to play as. I am also guessing that it shows how you can interact with the other characters.
Kanda: This shows how the battle system works. It somewhat reminds me of Megaman Battle Network system.
Lenalee: This talked about how Kizuma Plate works. There are five traits: Psychology, Cooperation, Bonds, Memory?, and Succeed?. The last two are hard to read. Anyway, I guess the red and green lights highlight which ones you have increased.
Krory: No idea what this is about, but I think it talks about their ultimate attacks. Not sure...
Lavi: Not opened

So far only five out of twenty characters has been revealed.
Allen Walker: An exorcist of the Black Order. He has an Innocence in his left arm and his latent abilities are unfathomed. Before he became an exorcist, he brought his foster father back as an AKUMA, which he later destroyed using his left arm. For three years, he was General Cross Marian's apprentice.

Timcanpy: Created by Cross, this golem is able to record video and also track down his former master's location.

Lenalee Lee: An exorcist who also holds an additional post, assistant chief monitor. Her anti-AKUMA weapon is in a form of boots called "Dark Boots" and she is able to destroy the AKUMA by using swift foot movement. When she is not in battle, she is concerned about the others' welfare.

Kanda Yu: An exorcist who uses an Innocence sword called "Mugen" to cut up his enemies. This cold-hearted person does not even question about sacrificing his companion and prefers working alone. His relationship with Allen is poor and he likes to call Allen "Moyashi", which usually leads to them quarreling.

Lavi: The successor to Bookman who records the hidden history. With Bookman, he joins the Black Order in order to write down the organization's battle against the earl. His anti-Akuma weapon is a retractable hammer.

Arystar Krory: An exorcist who was feared to be a vampire living in a castle by the local villagers. In truth, he is actually a conformer to an Innocence. After meeting Allen, he decides to become one as well. His Innocence is his teeth and he gains strength by drinking the AKUMA's blood.

Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
A 2cher was nice enough to post the script of the drama CD. ^^

です。
少しずつですが、バレし
ていきます。

D.Gray-man 奏者の資格