Discussion - Discussion of Bounties in One Piece | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

fire breather

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates

that's way too much i mean if that was the case then there he going to be under survelance

Noex

Reaction score

Well dont think Luffy goes above 300 but i also think that they will all get a bounty on their head sence they have showed themselfs and not just any places they just infiltrated a goverment building sort of speak so yeah if they dont get all a bounty on their head (even just alittle like Nami, Sogeking, Chopper and Sanji arent worth much but alittle, still in the crew ^^) Nico, Luffy and Zoro and Franky would get for sure and even if Franky dont join the Mugiwaras he still helped them and he is associateing with them.

EDIT: oh btw about the flah thing Sogeking might get alittle more coz of that haha ^^

hyper_megaman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

sanji just destroyed jyabura totally, i doubt he'd be THAT low

nothing below 150 would be acceptable, should be around zoro's future bounty imho

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

They've just declared war with the world on enemy territory, if they get away (it just shows how dangerous they really are). The bounties maybe a bit too high (check Robin's case for example).

rennokun

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

luffy- 250
Franky-220
nico- 220( franky and nico if combined could bring back the ultimate weapon that why both of them going to be consider very dangerous)
zoro- 200
sanji- 120
usopp-80 ( he burn down the flag other wise 0 :amuse)
nami- 80
chopper- 80

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

I guess we'll find out in the next few chapters.

alazim

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

luffy=200++
zoro=150++
sanji=130
robin=100++
chopper=60++
nami=50
sogeking=50
usop=0
franky=120++

if franky join the SH's maybe robin and franky bounty will be much higher..
because they the only person know about the pluton..
and gov will not ask the shihcbukai to fight with the SH's..because each of them have their on ego..
even the marine ask them to help they will refuse..they will not help the marine..for sure.. :noworry

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

I bet sogeking's bounty will be higher than nami's he did hit Spandam right in the face from the top of the judicial tower so I'm thinking around 60-75 million

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

M2Dane said:
I bet sogeking's bounty will be higher than nami's he did hit Spandam right in the face from the top of the judicial tower so I'm thinking around 60-75 million
75 million for hitting Spandam in the face?

hrseber

Reaction score
Country
United States

I've been thinking about how this arc is going to end, what with the Mugiwara Pirates declaring war on all the governments of the world.

I think there is one of two options and in both they lose their bounties completely because they are considered dead by the world for one reason or another.

Of course they are alive but I see them either destroying the ships of the buster call and thus the government ignoring them for now becuase they cant admit not just that they got away but also destroyed the most powerful force that they posses.

OR: they escape but they go into hiding for a few years maybe even 10 years to regroup. Remember the 2.5 year gap in naruto and the fact that the anime is coming up to the manga. I hope its not this option cause it would suck waiting so long for them to come back but would be interesting seeing as they would finally have a full crew of at least the essentials.

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

kunai jutsu said:

well think of spandam's personality/ego, I think he took total offense to sogeking doing that, especially from the top of the judicial tower, add that also to the fact that he is a member of the mugiwara pirates, I bet it'll be up there somewhere between 60-75

hrseber said:
I've been thinking about how this arc is going to end, what with the Mugiwara Pirates declaring war on all the governments of the world.

I think there is one of two options and in both they lose their bounties completely because they are considered dead by the world for one reason or another.

Of course they are alive but I see them either destroying the ships of the buster call and thus the government ignoring them for now becuase they cant admit not just that they got away but also destroyed the most powerful force that they posses.

OR: they escape but they go into hiding for a few years maybe even 10 years to regroup. Remember the 2.5 year gap in naruto and the fact that the anime is coming up to the manga. I hope its not this option cause it would suck waiting so long for them to come back but would be interesting seeing as they would finally have a full crew of at least the essentials.
When they do destroy the Buster Call the government will probably jack up their bounties and come up with a cover up for what happened to the buster call fleet.

I don't think they'll go through a timeskip like in naruto, but it will be interesting to see how the story progresses from here, what is going to be the next island on the grandline that they'll visit and how close are they to finding the one piece, I think Oda has shown us the turning point and now everything is working towards the finale of Luffy and his Mugiwara Pirates, but with Oda's creativity we can never be for sure

hrseber

Reaction score
Country
United States

M2Dane said:
When they do destroy the Buster Call the government will probably jack up their bounties and come up with a cover up for what happened to the buster call fleet.

I don't think they'll go through a timeskip like in naruto, but it will be interesting to see how the story progresses from here, what is going to be the next island on the grandline that they'll visit and how close are they to finding the one piece, I think Oda has shown us the turning point and now everything is working towards the finale of Luffy and his Mugiwara Pirates, but with Oda's creativity we can never be for sure
I don't think we are even close to the end unless the end is them all dying. The reason I say this is because they have barely done the grandline and they haven't even faced any of the other pirates out there that are more powerful than they are... which is why I think that there will be a time warp. I mean come on, luffy is having trouble killing lucchi in this state that is costing him part of his life, how is he going to take on the schibukai or even aokiji.

I hope that they are nowhere near the end. But I think we can start a new thread if we are going to discuss the end of the mugiwara's.

Kilik

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
United States

I think we could start a new thread...

DesiSkull

Reaction score

kunai jutsu said:
we have yet to seen usopp special yet.. and he will surely get bounty on his head as well.. usopp also burnt down the EL flag lol.. besides.. due to his sharp shooting skills.. he might play one of the major rule in ecaping the buster call ship's formation or someething like that..
the rest of the bounties seems pretty accurate by MAZE.

labidasse

Reaction score
Country
France

My predictions:
Luffy:190<bounty<240
As for Zorro and Sanji:logically,to keep the rivalry between them, their bounties should be nearly similar but one fact is that Sanji is less famous,doesn't have any bounty yet and above all didn't do so much(besides beating wolfman!)on gvnmt's island..so
Zorro:150<bounty<180
Sanji : 75<bounty<100

As for Franki and Robin both of them are linked by the ultimate weapon,Pluton so it seems plausible to say that their bounties will raise above 100 millions
Robin-Franky : 90<bounty<125
Nami : bounty<75
Sogeking : 50-60 m
Chopper : don't give a f***
:notrust

Watch the flaming. //DZ

neomaster121

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

my prediction is that luffy will get about 250-275
Zoro will get 200-225
sanji will get maybe 60-70 cause then he would be rubbing it in zoro's faace that he had a better bounty until they see zoro's next bounty then he would be speachless
robins will get 80-150 this is due to the fact she got taken than her escaping herself
Franky will get 100- 200 since he aided in the escape
nami will get less than 50
ussop gets less than 75 this may increase depending on their effect against the buster call
chopper will get 50 or less

there bounties may increase depending on their effect on the buster call

deadpool002

Reaction score
Country
United States

I always like guessing bounties for One Piece.

Luffy-->150 to 200 million
Zoro-->80 to 100 million
Nami-->0 to 10 million
Sanji-->60 to 80 million
Chopper-->0 to 10 million
Robin-->90 to 100 million
Franky-->60 t0 80 million

Now my reasons:
I prefer conservative amounts, because the World Goverment would also have to produce the money on the off chance someone did actually catch a person. the other reason its conservative is cover up anything with out the public raising questions. Things like CP9 defeated and Surviving a Buster Call. These things would put the World government in a bad light. the cover up of Enis would be partial saying they attacked but the amount of damage would be hidden or the fact a they had to destroy the place with a buster call. Though people questioning the government hasn't been a strong plot point yet since no one really question Luffy's jump to 100 million, if thats the case they they may go higher.

Individual reasons:
wont cover everyone because most havce already stated similar point before me. The reason for the possiblity of No bounties on Chopper and Nami is in the role they played at Enis. The entire Crew battled with Baroque Works each fighting someone but only Zoro gained a bounty. Why? because they also know he killed 100 bounty hunters working for Baroque Works as well as the already famous No. 1. (i forgot his name...sorry!) The 100 was by himself without fighting with the crew or orders from teh captain. Which the government would assume in the case with Alabasta.

Its the same situation here. The reason I see Sanji and Usopp getting bounties is because of their work on the train plus what they did at Enis. Nami and Chopper battled CP9 that it. (so far the battles not done yet.)

As for Robin and Franky they get boutnies because of their knowledge. I put Franky's lower just because they don't know if he memorized the plans or not. I also ignored the crime he was framed for because of the Tom's actions he was freed from that crime. But his actions on the train and at Enis also make up for that.

wow that was long...

now kinda off topic question: What do you think the pictures on the wanted sheets would look like for each character? Would any get Nicknames like 'Strawhat Luffy'

Luffy and Zoro would be the same of course but I wonder what the rest would be like.

If chopper gets a bounty I can see it being his monsterous 3 form . I can see Usopps with the Sogeking mask on but you can see his jaw hanging out in shock. Sanji's picture I'm not too sure. I can see him getting a Nickname though especially with his spice foot moves.

That all I can think of right now. :s

oDGun

Reaction score

Hello! its my first post here :)

i think tha bountys of the SH are going to be huge!

Luffy: 400 mil
Zoro: 290 mil
Sanji: 260 mil
Nami: 110 mil
Chopper: 160 mil
Nico: 250 mil
Ussop: 0
SogeKing: 320 mil
Franky: who cares! hes not gonna join the SH :p

"SogeKing 320 million? your crazy"
no just just have to think about what the WG knows about him. he can cantrol giants so he must be powerful, he burnd the GW flag, he shot diractly in the face of the CP9 leader which was some kilometers away and finelly he was asking lucci for an one on one!

sry for my poor english :)
cya

Dark Zeza

Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Umm I dont think Luffy's bounty will be higher than Flamingo just yet, or else it wont be so fun fighting shichibukai.

I think he will be around 200million

So Zoro and Sanji will be less than 180 million, Zoro will have higher bounty.

And Sogeking 320million I think it is still too high for his first time appearance to be a threat to government.

I think he will be less than 100million.

Franky!!! He will join, (99.99999% obvious) he and Robin together in the same group. This will surely raise the their bounty. Robin might be 130million and maybe Franky too.

Nami and Chopper... well I dont know maybe 50-80 million? Since they are part of Strawhats, they wont recognize him as that Giant reindeer, + Nami other than fighting on the bridge, and entrance, they dont know that she defeat Kalifa.

My guess. :darn

DesiSkull

Reaction score

franky will deffi join the crew. ussop or sogeking either way that their first bounty. so it wont be that high to begin with. same for the nami and choper.
on the hand for sanji. hez done alotta dmg. so hes gonna get a bounty around zoro.
franky should also get a good bounty as well.