Does AFO really plan on having Shigaraki be his successor?

Mallas26

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Nah plot demands Tomura stay as a villain and Oboro wouldn’t help or save someone like Tomura the only Kurogiri would.
Plot also demands that Izuku must fight with AFO in final battle. Even All might stated that. Si there is 2 option : Shigaraki will die, Shigaraki will become antihero
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah plot demands Tomura stay as a villain and Oboro wouldn’t help or save someone like Tomura the only Kurogiri would.

That would be bad writing if AFO become the final villain since all the character development and foreshadowing would have been for nothing and a waste of time.
But it was stated from the beginning that AFO will be final boss. I dont know why are you denying thar

Cat Sidhe26

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Plot also demands that Izuku must fight with AFO in final battle. Even All might stated that. Si there is 2 option : Shigaraki will die, Shigaraki will become antihero
Deku isn’t fighting AFO since Tomura is the final villain not AFO.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Deku isn’t fighting AFO since Tomura is the final villain not AFO.
Sorry,but how you see it? It means that final battle will be in 4 months or Japan will be destroyd..Also what about All might stated through the manga that Deku must defeat AFO and OFA created to defeat him? Hm?

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States

But it was stated from the beginning that AFO will be final boss. I dont know why are you denying thar
It was never mentioned AFO is the final villain I don’t know where your read that if anything your the one in denial.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sorry,but how you see it? It means that final battle will be in 4 months or Japan will be destroyd..Also what about All might stated through the manga that Deku must defeat AFO and OFA created to defeat him? Hm?
The manga isn’t ending that soon and besides you shouldn’t believe everything All Might said he’s been wrong before so he doesn’t know everything about OFA.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
It was never mentioned AFO is the final villain I don’t know where your read that if anything your the one in denial.
It was mentoned in 59 ch. Also was mentioned that OFA was created to defeat AFO. Plot going to the point that Shigaraki will be saved.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The manga isn’t ending that soon and besides you shouldn’t believe everything All Might said he’s been wrong before so he doesn’t know everything about OFA.
This is the point that manga isnt ending... but Shigaraki or will be final villain and Deku will fight him in 4 months or Japan will be destroyed.
Or..Shigaraki will not be final villain. I see plot going to that direction now. Like it or not.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was mentoned in 59 ch. Also was mentioned that OFA was created to defeat AFO. Plot going to the point that Shigaraki will be saved.
This is the point that manga isnt ending... but Shigaraki or will be final villain and Deku will fight him in 4 months or Japan will be destroyed.
Or..Shigaraki will not be final villain. I see plot going to that direction now. Like it or not.
Tomura can’t be saved he’s too far gone and besides Tomura is going to get AFO soon.

Last edited:

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Tomura can’t be saved he’s too far gone and besides Tomura is going to AFO soon.
Where you see it? Where yoi see that Tomira is going to AFO soon?
I now ask you do you even realize that hero cant defeat Tomura now. If he is final villain that means that manga will end soon and final battle will be i 3 months or else all will be destoyed.
And? This post you edit doesnt say anything.
Ok i am tired of arguing o just keep on believing that Shigaraki never be final boss... and you can believe the opposite.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tomura and Deku are going to fight in 3 months especially since Tomura told Deku the next time they mean he would kill Deku.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Tomura and Deku are going to fight in 3 months especially since Tomura told Deku the next time they mean he would kill Deku.
Do you realize that if Tomura and Deku will fight in 3 months it would be final battle? Or else Japan ALL f$%$ng Japan will be destryed.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I now ask you do you even realize that hero cant defeat Tomura now. If he is final villain that means that manga will end soon and final battle will be i 3 months or else all will be destoyed.
The final battle isn't in 3 months it's just the end of the academy part of the story and how would being the final villain mean the manga is ending soon there's still too many unanswered questions and plot points for the manga to end that soon.

Do you realize that if Tomura and Deku will fight in 3 months it would be final battle? Or else Japan ALL f$%$ng Japan will be destryed.
The students can escape Japan when that happens it doesn't mean the manga is going to end soon have more faith in Horikoshi.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The final battle isn't in 3 months it's just the end of the academy part of the story and how would being the final villain mean the manga is ending soon there's still too many unanswered questions and plot points for the manga to end that soon.
Ok since logic and arguments dont work it is waste of time. You dont understand that "Destroying Japan" means endgame. Ok. Dont be dissapointed if my prediction will be right.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

The students can escape Japan when that happens it doesn't mean the manga is going to end soon have more faith in Horikoshi.
The students can't escape, because if they do there would be nothing left to return. Shigaraki isn't like AFO. He would destroy and kill all of Tokyo just for the fun of it.
If Shigaraki attacks in 3 months and he can't be defeated it means millions of people will die in the coming days or weeks after the fight.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The students can't escape, because if they do there would be nothing left to return. Shigaraki isn't like AFO. He would destroy and kill all of Tokyo just for the fun of it.
If Shigaraki attacks in 3 months and he can't be defeated it means millions of people will die in the coming days or weeks after the fight.
Thank you for understanding my point.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok since logic and arguments dont work it is waste of time. You dont understand that "Destroying Japan" means endgame. Ok. Dont be dissapointed if my prediction will be right.
Deku and the others can escape Japan and slowly take back society from the PLF and rebuild society from the ground up and why should I be disappointed about your predictions are right you predictions are really brainless for me to be disappointed by.

That doesn't mean the manga is going to end soon there's still too many unanswered questions for the manga to end now.

ShenGao

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That doesn't mean the manga is going to end soon there's still too many unanswered questions for the manga to end now.
The manga won't end, but it means the heroes will lose so much that even if they defeat Shigaraki later it won't be a victory. When All Might escaped to the USA he returned to a Japan that was still intact. If Deku escapes to somewhere else he will return to a Japan that's mostly dead.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I will just swallow your insults and will se that happens in future. Higher
Deku and the others can escape Japan and slowly take back society from the PLF and rebuild society from the ground up and why should I be disappointed about your predictions are right you predictions are really brainless for me to be disappointed by.

pers

[/QUOT

I just swallow your insults and see that will be in future.
Person higher logically explain to you why "escaping Japan" isnt an option,because there will be nothing to fight back for. But you seem too confident and didnt provide any solid argument

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok i am tired of arguing o just keep on believing that Shigaraki never be final boss... and you can believe the opposite.
It's been implied Tomura will get AFO in the future which is the reason why AFO has collecting quirks for Tomura since he didn't take Best Jeanist's quirk because it doesn't fit Tomura's personality. Horikoshi mentioned in an interview that Tomura could have been saved as a child but not as an adult.

I will just swallow your insults and will se that happens in future. Higher

pers
Good luck with that.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
The manga won't end, but it means the heroes will lose so much that even if they defeat Shigaraki later it won't be a victory. When All Might escaped to the USA he returned to a Japan that was still intact. If Deku escapes to somewhere else he will return to a Japan that's mostly dead.
I think it not mostly be dead it will be dead. Whoke country will be destroyed. Shiggy stated clearly "I want destroy everything". Everything. If Shigaraki is final villain then heroes now will win or will lose..nothing third

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah the villains have to have a win first before the heroes defeat them in the end and that would make a good parallel to All Might coming back to Japan to defeat AFO.

Mallas26

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
It's been implied Tomura will get AFO in the future which is the reason why AFO has collecting quirks for Tomura since he didn't take Best Jeanist's quirk because it doesn't fit Tomura's personality. Horikoshi mentioned in an interview that Tomura could have been saved as a child but not as an adult.

Good luck with that.
Horikoshi never stated that Tomura could be saved as child and never as adult. His sentence was diffeeent. You still cant see the main problem with your theory ams can only insult me call brainless meanwhile you didnt provide any solid argument why "escaping Japan is an option"
Good luck with your theory. Dont be dissapointed if any of my prediction will become true. You can insult but you cant give any arguments