1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. Congratulations to MarmaladeSky for winning the Witch Halloween Special Art contest!

Voting has begun for the Winter Art Contests: Avatar & Signature Set, Photography and Short Stories .

This is the final scheduled contest for the year and we would like to say a big thank you to all those who have participated and engaged in the Contests and the Art community in general throughout the year. Your contributions were invaluable!!
  3. The Husbando Wars have finally begun! Nominate your Husbando now!
  4. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Dunno if this is right...

Discussion in 'Boys Love' started by Argent, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Argent

Argent Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Indonesia
    Hello everyone. I'm new here and I want to search a BL manga. I don't know if this is the right forum, but since what I'm searching for is a BL manga, I thought maybe I can just put it here. If there's a forum you know for this, please do notify me so I can put this post there instead. Thank you.

So I'm searching for a BL manga that have this story:
    A guy (this guy grew something and has a shop with that something he grew: either flower or vegetable) is asked by the district head to hand out a petition result (about the shop district rejection to the idea building a modern shop/a huge building). Then the guy went to a council member's house (I remember he waited for hours for the council member to be home). Then when the council member guy heard he have some business with him, he misunderstood that the guy is here to sleep with him then wants to get rewarded after.

And they slept together. The next morning, the council guy found out that the main char is only there to hands out a petition and apologized. But they stayed in a relationship after that.

I remember in one of the chapter, the council guy gave the main char a rolex (I think it is a Rolex), but the main char refused and said that anything he wear on his hand (including rings, watches, and bracelets) can damage whatever he is been planting for. And then the council guy bought a flexible p***s ring for him with jewelries in it and put it on him.

I kind of remember that the main char has a lil bro or a friend that found out about his relationship with the council guy because he saw the ring.

The main char have a light colored hair. The council guy and the lil bro/friend has a dark hair colour (I think it's black).

The main char is the uke, while the council guy is the seme.

I thought it was a manga by Kamon Saeko or Yamato Nase but couldn't find it under both author names. Please do help me TTATT

*Sorry for bad English. English is not my mother language.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Otaku Raven

Otaku Raven Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

England
    I'm not sure what this is but it sounds awesome and would love to know what it is myself. Sorry I couldn't help

Edit: could I repost what you put on another anime/manga forum to see if anybody can tell me what it is? I would let you know if I found anything.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017