Discussion Edens Zero Anime

Which are your top 3 picks for an anime studio for Edens Zero?

• Total voters

King Moe

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Some people are really freaking out over J.C. Staff. Yes, they aren't UFOtable, MAPPA or Bones level studio, but their work always look decent with some juicy sakuga moments in it. Heck, even OPM S2 was good, it just didn't live up to S1's incredibly high expectations. Their best work is probably the Railgun series, which is somewhat Sci-Fi as well.
With Kenichiro Aoki, great sakuga scenes are guaranteed. Ishihara even promised dynamic camera movements, they have a team for it. High chance for other good key animators, hopefully they'll have a suitable schedule. The best scenario would be if they could get some freelance animators as well.

Let's just wait for the trailer first, before jumping the gun.
Well unlike how OPM started, they already got key visuals and designs out already which give better idea they started already and have characters look great in their design compare how being rushed slime OPM S2, so it shows they taking it seriously and doing their best for it. Hope they do have more key animators than Aoki on there. I have few ideas who could be apart of it given those who worked with Kenchiro before. If you seen his animation gallery he has done, we might know who could work with them to give compliment flow with his.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whoa....I honestly didn't predict that at all. Yoshihisa combine with Kenichiro's and animators of his caliber doing Anime will really make this shine. They want to make impact with the series, so I hope they pushed thus to the moon like many of top works like Attack On Titan!

NegaiFreak

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since we've gotten a bit of information, does anyone wanna speculate who'd do the dub voices for some of the main cast?

For now, let's keep it to Shiki and Rebecca. We all know Tia Ballard's gonna play Happy...

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since we've gotten a bit of information, does anyone wanna speculate who'd do the dub voices for some of the main cast?

For now, let's keep it to Shiki and Rebecca. We all know Tia Ballard's gonna play Happy...
Who you have in mind for them?

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
Who you have in mind for them?
Hmm... I can see either Jad Saxton or Caitlin Glass playing Rebecca. The former more because she's played a few cat girls in her career (i.e. Koneko from High School DxD and Tamaki from Fire Force), while I think the latter could bring out Rebecca's emotional range the best.

As for Shiki, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried someone completely new for the role. Maybe someone who hasn't voiced a main character before. With Shiki being the kid he is, I'd love to see someone like Aaron Dimsuke or maybe Kyle Phillips.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm... I can see either Jad Saxton or Caitlin Glass playing Rebecca. The former more because she's played a few cat girls in her career (i.e. Koneko from High School DxD and Tamaki from Fire Force), while I think the latter could bring out Rebecca's emotional range the best.

As for Shiki, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried someone completely new for the role. Maybe someone who hasn't voiced a main character before. With Shiki being the kid he is, I'd love to see someone like Aaron Dimsuke or maybe Kyle Phillips.
I think go for latter for Rebecca and I can see either on Shiki. Though I heard Todd Haberkorn stated he want to play as Shiki when talks of VA appear to a response of a fan. Though he could be trolling with joker laughing gif he posted in it XD.

Really hope he is as rather someone new for the series on Dubbing side.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think go for latter for Rebecca and I can see either on Shiki. Though I heard Todd Haberkorn stated he want to play as Shiki when talks of VA appear to a response of a fan. Though he could be trolling with joker laughing gif he posted in it XD.

Really hope he is as rather someone new for the series on Dubbing side.
Hmm... I don't know if I like Todd Haberkorn for that role. Don't get me wrong, he's great! But I think someone else should play the MC role for a new Mashima series. I imagine Shiki's voice probably being a little raspy and probably more kid-like. I think someone who could fit that bill yet still be a badass could be someone like Josh Grelle for example. Dude's got range from Fumikage Tokoyami from MHA to Issei Hyodo from High School DxD. If I were to picture Shiki's voice, it'd be more like the latter with a bit of an edge.

Anyone else wanna say their thoughts?