Discussion - Elsie Crimson Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Elsie Crimson Discussion Thread

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
still waiting for that chapter 3 which showcases her lol

AlZEN

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Will she be a villain or one of the main characters?
I think she will be the first main villain, maybe the main antagonist of the sakura cosmos and later a ally maybe even a main protagonist.

EpicKralZ

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Elsie who?? You mean Erza Scarlet- *cries* i know mashima's art is amazing and the same, but it doesnt mean he cant change the design of the new one
:foreveralone

immblueversion

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Elsie who?? You mean Erza Scarlet- *cries* i know mashima's art is amazing and the same, but it doesnt mean he cant change the design of the new one
Think of Elsie Crimson as Duck Dodgers and Erza Scarlet as Daffy.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
No, she's clearly Space Pirate Harlock

Last edited:

immblueversion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone else get the feeling that Elsie might have already been horrifically killed by someone on her ship, perhaps long before she even appeared, and what we're seeing of her is her remains being controlled? Quite possibly that shady bowl-cut guy seen on the first character group art and in Chapter 3? Clearly something is meant to be off about this whole pirate encounter. Not just why her face suddenly changed, but why the halls are covered in slime and eggs, and why the crew has become a bunch of parasite-infected zombies.

I really don't want to be a party pooper about how awesome and terrifying she looks, or how she came to look like that. This could just as easily lead to interesting stuff, but this wouldn't the first time Hiro brought down a powerful and promising enemy hardly anyone knows just to prove the might of another, stronger one (and no, FT didn't start his trend of doing this). Maybe he cooked up her whole character for the purpose of hooking readers into new, decidedly non-FT things. Or maybe he can't imagine someone who looks like Erza being evil (without a "good" Erza to counterbalance it), and thus gave her a new face to distance her from a familiar one.

Either way, I'm suddenly feeling uneasy about this. But the next chapter title is the same as the series title, meaning the whole encounter with Elsie could either tie into what this story is all about, or get easily brushed aside by it. Given her whole familiarity with Shiki, I'm really hoping for the former.

ShiranuiShiranai

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
After learning that Elsie gave back Edens Zero, I'm having this weird vibe that Elsie and Shiki share the same relation like Shanks and Luffy of One Piece. Shanks and Elsie do have the same color of hair though.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I could imagine her taking on a mentor-like role.

My guess toward her role in this series is that she's going to be a sort of supporting figure for him. Where he'll owe her a bunch of favors then she'll get in trouble much much later on in the story. He will charge in to rescue his "friend". And will end up gaining her as a crew member. That's the way I imagine this playing out.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Mmm ... I'm the only one who seems to think Elsie is an Erza Francis Drake or I'm wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, Actually Elsie Crimson is a combination of Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) and Francis Drakke (Fate Grand Order), You only need to see her Ether Gear to see other details.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Elsie has not shown himself for too long.
Other than that I wonder what type of Ether Gear it has. It could be Something Related to Ships, Armor, Swords and Fairies; That's what I see for your Ether Gear; Now if we go to the Elemental, it could be related to the Dark Element or Fire Element.
I have something sure Homura will want a Duel with Elsie.