• Larcade

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Larcade is stronger but i suppose END can bypass larcade hax like he did with dimaria.
We can't say for sure.
Larcade's MP >>> Dimaria's MP.

Larcade's hax floored Gildarts from it merely overflowing. So, unless you think partial END is at least stronger than Gildarts, he can't resist Larcade's hax just based on MP.

END stomps, maybe with slightly more difficulty than he stomped Dimaria.
^^
Just because he can resist Dimaria's hax, doesn't mean he can resist Larcade's hax. Larcade's MP is on a completely different tier compared to Dimaria's.

I don't think Natsu being a virgin is a factor here either. Larcade can force the pleasure on virgins too, as he did with Yokino with his light magic.

Ronin31

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Just because he can resist Dimaria's hax, doesn't mean he can resist Larcade's hax. Larcade's MP is on a completely different tier compared to Dimaria's.

I don't think Natsu being a virgin is a factor here either. Larcade can force the pleasure on virgins too, as he did with Yokino with his light magic.
Agree and I was thinking the same. For me, it's not about MP like with Dimaria. Larcade is far above her in this. But as Ramen said to me, and I also agree with him, END was drain only by pain, pure rage, only the idea to kill. He was bloodlust, a berserker. These emotions can give him some immunity or, at least, great resistance to Larcade's hax as they are the opposite of his Magic.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
^^

Larcade is mildly stronger than Dimaria, and even if he was significantly stronger, END would still win because END crushed her like a bug. She was literally just another Neinhart to him.

Natsu being a virgin is not only a colossal factor, it pretty much equals an automatic win. Larcade's forced pleasure can be countered simply by cutting his tentacles. All Natsu needs to do is light himself up in a casual flame and Larcade's Pleasure tentacles melt away. Natsu honestly might not even need to light himself on fire, his mere body heat is probably already above Kagura's strikes lol. And to be clear, even if Natsu wasn't a virgin, I still have END stomping as long as Larcade is within a reasonable distance.

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Larcade is mildly stronger than Dimaria, and even if he was significantly stronger, END would still win because END crushed her like a bug. She was literally just another Neinhart to him.

Natsu being a virgin is not only a colossal factor, it pretty much equals an automatic win. Larcade's forced pleasure can be countered simply by cutting his tentacles. All Natsu needs to do is light himself up in a casual flame and Larcade's Pleasure tentacles melt away. Natsu honestly might not even need to light himself on fire, his mere body heat is probably already above Kagura's strikes lol. And to be clear, even if Natsu wasn't a virgin, I still have END stomping as long as Larcade is within a reasonable distance.
I think Larcade is far superior to Dimaria on stats. Larcade blocked all of Kagura's slashes with a single finger.

Hmm, maybe pleasure won't work. But hunger and sleep still would. END has a window of 1 or 2 mins to beat Larcade, once he use sleep. Would he be able to, when he's nerfed by hunger? IMO, no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Agree and I was thinking the same. For me, it's not about MP like with Dimaria. Larcade is far above her in this. But as Ramen said to me, and I also agree with him, END was drain only by pain, pure rage, only the idea to kill. He was bloodlust, a berserker. These emotions can give him some immunity or, at least, great resistance to Larcade's hax as they are the opposite of his Magic.
I didn't consider the rage part of END for this.
Rage would probably overpower pleasure.
Sleep is a bit iffy, since it induces tiredness on your mind, mental fatigue basically. Unlike pleasure, fatigue is a bit hard to be overcome by rage. MAYBE the rage of END can counteract the mental fatigue. Not so sure about it

But hunger would weaken him regardless. It's not something that only affects the mind. I guess rage would stop the mindfuck induced by hunger. But the nerf to power level from hunger would still persist.

Would hunger weaken him enough to the point he can successfully use sleep on him? If yes, Larcade should win. Or else END would.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I think Larcade is far superior to Dimaria on stats. Larcade blocked all of Kagura's slashes with a single finger.

Hmm, maybe pleasure won't work. But hunger and sleep still would. END has a window of 1 or 2 mins to beat Larcade, once he use sleep. Would he be able to, when he's nerfed by hunger? IMO, no
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I didn't consider the rage part of END for this.
Rage would probably overpower pleasure.
Sleep is a bit iffy, since it induces tiredness on your mind, mental fatigue basically. Unlike pleasure, fatigue is a bit hard to be overcome by rage. MAYBE the rage of END can counteract the mental fatigue. Not so sure about it

But hunger would weaken him regardless. It's not something that only affects the mind. I guess rage would stop the mindfuck induced by hunger. But the nerf to power level from hunger would still persist.

Would hunger weaken him enough to the point he can successfully use sleep on him? If yes, Larcade should win. Or else END would.
So? At best that means he can block Dimaria's sword with his finger too, her most useless ability. The dude got knocked around by Base Sting, his stats are mediocre.

Even assuming END needs to do either of those things, END doesn't need 1 or 2 minutes to beat Larcade, he does it in 1 or 2 strikes. Larcade honestly probably won't even get any of his hax off if Natsu is actually determined to beat him, he's significantly stronger than Sting.

Reactions: Jko

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blocking Kagura's fodder strike is not that good of a showing, especially when he gets beat up and tossed around by Base Sting right afterwards. Larcade stats are like the bottom of the barrel in the S12.

END merks for simple fact that Natsu is far superior to Sting.