Fantasy - END VS Larcade | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy END VS Larcade

END VS Larcde

• END

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Larcade

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

VS

I was thinking about this scenario,but suddenly i was reminded of this panel

He was an subject before the final successful version i.e. Natsu or rather END in this case,so logically END should be stronger than Larcade,but there again END's performance wasn't that good against Gray and Erza.But even then counterarguments can be given that Gray had Slayer advantages and Erza stopping END's punch and being burned isn't anything degrading END's power because Erza was able to survive nukes from pretty serious and bloodcrazy Irene.So who do you think wins this?

Note Natsu can only use his END powers and not his DS powers,Larcade can use every abilities he has shown.

MangerDan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
End takes it simply for the fact that I don’t see Larcade being able to beat someone up so bad they give up fighting to be a farmer.

He also doesn’t have the massive amounts of Pof Erza had to block a punch from E.N.D or slayer magic that atleast evens them up a bit.

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
END. Gray and Erza are stronger than Larcade too, so ENDs performance against them don't matter to me.

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
END for me too. Idk maybe it's just me but I dont really buy the Larcade being the third strongest Spriggan thing.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
END for me too. Idk maybe it's just me but I dont really buy the Larcade being the third strongest Spriggan thing.
To his credit he did require the combined powers of two mages to take out. Mages who happened to have just the right kind of magic.

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Interesting match.

I'll probably go with E.N.D

Tbh E.N.D wasn't actually that impressive in the feats department IMO, at least not offensively. Its the fact that E.N.D tangoed with a bloodlusted DeS Gray that wins him favour, Devil Slaying advantage seems to be huge and yet their fight was very close. To make things worse for Larcade:

- AoE Pleasure isn't an option and Natsu can burn the tentacles

- I highly doubt Hunger would affect E.N.D

- Larcade is way too arrogant to use RIP out of the gate, and even if it did making E.N.D sleepy doesn't really provide any advantage

Overall Larcade is just out of his league in this 1 vs 1.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
END. Gray and Erza are stronger than Larcade too, so ENDs performance against them don't matter to me.
Erza was weaker than Ajeel, how can she be stronger than Larcade who was said top 3 Spriggan ?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erza was weaker than Ajeel, how can she be stronger than Larcade who was said top 3 Spriggan ?
Naah, she's stronger than Ajeel too, she beat him after all. Ajeel put up a good fight, but he just had a good match up, being immune to swords and all.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Naah, she's stronger than Ajeel too, she beat him after all. Ajeel put up a good fight, but he just had a good match up, being immune to swords and all.
She needed Bisca help to beat him, based on feats, Ajeel is definitely stronger than Erza.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
She needed Bisca help to beat him, based on feats, Ajeel is definitely stronger than Erza.
Ajeel needed Marin's help just to do damage to Erza. At best you can say Erza+Bisca>Ajeel+Marin. Ajeel is a weakling

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel needed Marin's help just to do damage to Erza. At best you can say Erza+Bisca>Ajeel+Marin. Ajeel is a weakling
He did?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Technically Marin was stopping everyone from being able to use spatial magic, so Erza went through a portion of that fight stuck in Ajeel's sand unable to requip. Not that it matters.

Ajeel is decently powerful as a Spriggan, one of the better ones imo and up there with Invel. He's just not as strong as Erza at her best.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
END

He will be too bloodlusted to care about his hunger or being tired.

Natsu is 100% a virgin so Pleasure won't work either.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
A "what if" scenario : Larcade replaced Gray facing END. Larcade want to kill END as he intented to do that after his fight vs Sting.

Both are fresh. No restriction.

Who is really the strongest Etherious ? Only one will be back to Zeleph

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Considering its canon that END was the greatest of Zeref's creation and that as END, Larcades magic is useless, I'm going with END.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Considering its canon that END was the greatest of Zeref's creation and that as END, Larcades magic is useless, I'm going with END.
I can agree, but why do you consider Larcade's magic useless ?? The like of Gildarts were put down. Agree for pleasure's spell won't effect as Natsu is still candide (think women make eggs lol), but his other spells ?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I can agree, but why do you consider Larcade's magic useless ?? The like of Gildarts were put down. Agree for pleasure's spell won't effect as Natsu is still candide (think women make eggs lol), but his other spells ?
That's because END was only focused on killing and getting to Zeref. He had no intent for sleep or hunger as he was too bloodlusted.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
That's because END was only focused on killing and getting to Zeref. He had no intent for sleep or hunger as he was too bloodlusted.
Yes, I see your point. Thanks

Sevently

Reaction score
Country
France
Larcade is stronger but i suppose END can bypass larcade hax like he did with dimaria.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
END stomps, maybe with slightly more difficulty than he stomped Dimaria.