Fantasy - Erza Scarlet v Jura Neekis | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Erza Scarlet v Jura Neekis

Who wins?

• Erza Scarlet

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Jura Neekis

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza Scarlet
S-Class FT Wizard, 7th FT Guild Master
Re-quip magic - The Knight

VS

Jura Neekis
5th ranked Wizard Saint
Earth Magic

Conditions
  • Both wizards are in the current time-skip X792 (Alvarez arc)
  • Both start with the intel that they know of each other now
  • No restrictions on magic
  • Intent: To win
  • Winner determined when other cannot continue

Who wins????

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Jura wins medium diff.

Erza can break most of his Earth Magic spells with her swords, but I can't see her keeping up with a spell like Rumbling Mt. Fuji. I'd say this is one of Jura's strongest spells. Erza could take on Rock Mountain with Nakagami Starlight. But still, Rumbling Mt. Fuji will do the final blow.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Erza fodderstomps lol

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Erza winst This.She has Currently Surpassed Jura.

Synn

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Erza wins mid difficulty.

We can only speculate about this based on character feats and from their fights with similar opponents, so I'll start with their respective fights with the Spriggan 12: Ajeel and God Serena. While I agree that God Serena is significantly stronger than Ajeel, the latter was compared to Brandish in terms of magic power, and her power is immense. We also know that the Spriggan 12 are as strong as the strongest wizard in Ishgar, God Serena.

Let's start with Erza vs. Ajeel
. Titania did fairly well on her own against the Desert King. Although she was overpowered in the end, she was able to make him use what appears to be his strongest spell, Sand World, implied by Badd's comment on how he was forced to resort to it. Erza was only going to lose because Ajeel can move freely in the sandstorm and attack from anywhere; with Erza's vision hindered, the outcome was predictable. Had it not been for Erza's quick reaction in using her Morning Star armor, she would've died.

4 Gods of Ishgar vs. God Serena. Despite the combined effort of 4 of the strongest wizards in Ishgar, God Serena overpowered them quite easily and he wasn't fighting at his full potential. Granted, God Serena admitted that they could pull off the win. However, as soon as he got serious, the 4 Gods of Ishgar were biting the dust yet again...

If we are to believe that Jura's strongest spell, Rumbling Mt. Fuji, could potentially defeat Erza, we can easily compare its power to other highly damaging spells withstood by Titania, like Jupiter, Terra Clamare and even Yagdo Rigora. I honestly don't see this spell granting Jura the win, as Erza as shown enough durability feats to withstand it.

Let me make it clear that I do not believe for one second that Ajeel is quite on the same level as God Serena. However, current Jura doesn't stand a chance against current Erza.

Long story short, Erza wins "because she's Erza."

Damon blevins

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say that jura wins

Libarian

Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza wins rumbling mount fuji is an impressive spell but Erza has speed, adaptability, durability, and mobility plus I don't think that Jura is even as strong as he was at the GMG.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I give this to Erza, high difficulty. She's got the better performance post-skip, though Jura is still powerful enough to make this a tough fight.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Erza should take this probably high diff. I don't think Jura is an opponent that can be taken lightly but Erza should be stronger.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
In all honesty Jura should take this but seeing as how Hiro writes Erza will win because she is Erza.

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Erza's Feats
  • (With help) she defeated the Sand King. She defeated Ajeel at full power and showed great versatility and durability.
  • She assisted in the defeat of Avatar. Not the best feat but a fairly impressive feat nonetheless.
Jura's Feats
  • Defeated by the man blessed by god. He and the Gods of Ishgar were almost completely destroyed by God Serena, although he has been portrayed to be someone of great power.
Erza seems to take the win low-medium difficulty for me because after the time-skip Jura purely seems to be outmatched by the Knight.​

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Jura along with 3 mages that are 'supposedly' stronger than him got beat by Serena, while Erza with some help beat Ajeel. Erza is winning this.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Jura along with 3 mages that are 'supposedly' stronger than him got beat by Serena, while Erza with some help beat Ajeel. Erza is winning this.
'Some' help? Erza would've been killed by Ajeel if Jupiter didn't hit him.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Feat wise I give this to Erza low-Mid difficulty.

She should have zero problem destroying his rocks and Her durability is off the walls. This fight really only comes down to how much Jura can take from Erza. People might say Erza can't win or High difficulty because Laxus had a high difficulty fight against him but mind you Erza isn't Laxus and simply by feats Erza shouldn't have that hard of a fight against Jura.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
What does God Serena have to do with this?
Or are you trying to imply that since Erza beat a springan just like Acnologia, she can stand against Acnologia?

The springan are not equal in anyway!

iDooom

Reaction score
Country
United States
Current Erza wins easily. Current Jura has yet to show anything impressive. GMG Jura vs Erza would be a much closer fight.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
What does God Serena have to do with this?
Or are you trying to imply that since Erza beat a springan just like Acnologia, she can stand against Acnologia?

The springan are not equal in anyway!
Erza can fight against a Spirggan and hold her own, Jura can't. It was implied and said multiple times all the Spirggan we've seen apart from the standout August are on the same level.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Erza can fight against a Spirggan and hold her own, Jura can't. It was implied and said multiple times all the Spirggan we've seen apart from the standout August are on the same level.
it has also been implied that WS > S class > every other mage. But that has been shown to be nonsense time and time again.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
it has also been implied that WS > S class > every other mage. But that has been shown to be nonsense time and time again.
And when was that said? It was said the GOI were the strongest before the main cast had shown their strength after 1 year. Makarov had just left Alverez. Unless the had been directly contradicted my point still stands m.