Fantasy - Erza, Wendy, Mirajane vs August | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Erza, Wendy, Mirajane vs August

Winner?

• Team

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • August

Votes: 28 82.4%

• Total voters

Plutogrim

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Intel: The trio has knowledge on August power.

Intent: To win.

Restriction: Ars Magia and Macro.

Other: August can use all the magic he had shown. Alegria and Nakagami can be used for only 5 minutes. Mira and Erza are the main fighther, Wendy as a support. All trio are current. August during Alvarez arc.

atlantisreturns

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Unless August fights like a retard and goes for H2H combat instead of spamming from a range , he should win here. The main factor helping Erza against Irene was slayer magic.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
What are talking? Lol Wendy is there. She channels her power through Erza's swords so august can't copy it. High Enchant mouse. August is done.
Even with all the BS from Wendy, August still stomps. August copies Wendy's enchantments and use it much more potently.
the guy already has meteor and Racer's speed spell that he copied, combine them both and August blitz everyone.

Or forget it all, the guy would've copied Zeref's or Dimaria's timestop already. Timestop & kill. He's implied to have taught Brandish her magic, he would have a much more advanced version of mass manipulation. The guy should technically have all Spriggan's abilities except Serena's (Lacrima) and Bradman's (curse)

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Even with all the BS from Wendy, August still stomps. August copies Wendy's enchantments and use it much more potently.
the guy already has meteor and Racer's speed spell that he copied, combine them both and August blitz everyone.

Or forget it all, the guy would've copied Zeref's or Dimaria's timestop already. Timestop & kill. He's implied to have taught Brandish her magic, he would have a much more advanced version of mass manipulation. The guy should technically have all Spriggan's abilities except Serena's (Lacrima) and Bradman's (curse)
But I don't understand. If he had Brandish's ability , then why didn't he heal himself instead of telling Brandish to do it. Also why did he decide to use fire of all spells at Natsu while Brandish's magic would've been a oneshot ?

We don't really have proof. But if he really had those spells , then that would make him the biggest jobber among the Spriggans since he had all of their spells lol.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
But I don't understand. If he had Brandish's ability , then why didn't he heal himself instead of telling Brandish to do it. Also why did he decide to use fire of all spells at Natsu while Brandish's magic would've been a oneshot ?

We don't really have proof. But if he really had those spells , then that would make him a biggest jobber among the Spriggans since he had all of their spells lol.
Some bullshit from Mashima lol, or the guy is a retard.
Lets just consider the feats that he SHOWED explicitly.
The guy had meteor (massive speed up) but used it against Gildarts only in the last moment.
He didn't use Racer's speed magic (another massive speed up) as well.
He had refraction of Midnight, which makes him immune to all forms of offense except organic (even to holder magic, he could've used it instead of dodging Cana's attack), but refused to use it.
He could've used Cobra's sound magic to know what Gildarts and Cana were even thinking, and not got caught off guard.

He should technically have all Spriggan powers except those I mentioned and arguably Wahl (machine)

Let's face it man, Hiro made the guy too OP and didn't even know how to utilize the guy.
Spriggans could've stomped 'good guys' if they didn't act like retards. Wahl could've started the war by nuking Magnolia with etherion, then recover Fairy Heart (it's not like Mavis can die)
More OP the Spriggan is = more retarded they get.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
But if he really had those spells , then that would make him the biggest jobber among the Spriggans
Well, we know that Zeref is master of enchantment but he asked Irene to pul out FH even though he could do it in one second...

Last edited:

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France

he should even have serena's magics. when brandish asked him where was serena, he replied showing his hand's mark and saying "he is here with me"
that is explicitely telling that he had his magic.
ppl often say that he said that in a dramatical way to say "he's in my heart" but thats bs, his hand wasn't even on his heart, and why showing his magic marks on his hand if not to show that he took his magic.
that implies that august has at least 4 of his DS magics if not all eight of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

August stomps no diff. erza's swords wont touch him because of refraction or gildarts' crush magic. Meteor will speedblitz them

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Well, we know that Zeref is master of enchantment but he asked Irene to pul out FH even so he could do it in one second...
I said among the Spriggans , not all of FT. :errr

Acno > Zeref > Spriggans in jobbing.

Some bullshit from Mashima lol, or the guy is a retard.
Lets just consider the feats that he SHOWED explicitly.
The guy had meteor (massive speed up) but used it against Gildarts only in the last moment.
He didn't use Racer's speed magic (another massive speed up) as well.
He had refraction of Midnight, which makes him immune to all forms of offense except organic (even to holder magic, he could've used it instead of dodging Cana's attack), but refused to use it.
He could've used Cobra's sound magic to know what Gildarts and Cana were even thinking, and not got caught off guard.

He should technically have all Spriggan powers except those I mentioned and arguably Wahl (machine)

Let's face it man, Hiro made the guy too OP and didn't even know how to utilize the guy.
Spriggans could've stomped 'good guys' if they didn't act like retards. Wahl could've started the war by nuking Magnolia with etherion, then recover Fairy Heart (it's not like Mavis can die)
More OP the Spriggan is = more retarded they get.
Zeref should've given Larcade's powers to Mard Geer and installed him on the Spriggan 12.

He would've soloed FT.

And no this is not an exaggeration at all.

I mean , the guy was pretty much a fodder compared to all of Ishgar together and yet brought the entire continent to it's knees. And would've won had the dragons not intervened.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Zeref should've given Larcade's powers to Mard Geer and installed him on the Spriggan 12.

He would've soloed FT.

And no this is not an exaggeration at all.

I mean , the guy was pretty much a fodder compared to all of Ishgar together and yet brought the entire continent to it's knees. And would've won had the dragons not intervened.
Considering how fodder the average S12 were, when it came to physical stats, Zeref should've just recruited Mard after rewriting the contract, instead of sending him back to the underworld.

Mard was extremely competent (the most competent villain of the series, only competition is future Rouge). His plan was perfection by all estimates (nobody could've accounted for freaking Dragons coming out of DS's bodies)

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
August cannot copy Erza's swords and not immune to it, Erza have much attack power and stamina. It would make a good fight, especially with Wendy supporting it.

Laxuseven

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
August cannot copy Erza's swords and not immune to it, Erza have much attack power and stamina. It would make a good fight, especially with Wendy supporting it.
he has too much counters to that. none of her swords will touch him because of reflector magic plus crush magic.

they are simply no match for him, he wins with no diff

or simply use invel's ice lock, its over

kenedyfake

Reaction score
Country
France
he has too much counters to that. none of her swords will touch him because of reflector magic plus crush magic.

they are simply no match for him, he wins with no diff

or simply use invel's ice lock, its over
magic reflector prevented Gildartz from causing damage to him? Erza has Nakami yet to nullify magic ...

I don't know if Erza wins, but she'll be able to fit much more damage than Gildartz, that I know.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
He won't do it now.

He got a taste of his own medicine yesterday. When I posted Evolution Goku Kamehameha gif :yodawg
What's up with that lol? I didn't really understand

magic reflector prevented Gildartz from causing damage to him? Erza has Nakami yet to nullify magic ...

I don't know if Erza wins, but she'll be able to fit much more damage than Gildartz, that I know.
Cause August didn't use it like a retard.
The guy should have knowledge of all Spriggan 12, bar Serena (maybe), Wahl (machine) and Bradman (curse) as well. He has shown that he has powers of all CS members as well, that alone should allow the guy to stomp.

Erza damage him more than Gildarts? :cheez :cheez :verily

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
What's up with that lol? I didn't really understand

Cause August didn't use it like a retard.
The guy should have knowledge of all Spriggan 12, bar Serena (maybe), Wahl (machine) and Bradman (curse) as well. He has shown that he has powers of all CS members as well, that alone should allow the guy to stomp.

Erza damage him more than Gildarts? :cheez :cheez :verily
Maybe he cant keep the magic he copies