No, Jellal, you did not "take care of it" Faris low diffed you bud :yodawg

he should have said Fairy tail took care of it

Last edited:

VG1989

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Georgia
Maybe Erza is currently the strongest in the guild but eventually Lucy and Wendy will surpass her, she has more potential than Erza
Lucy has the potential to easily surpass Erza in the future. Erza will eventually reach her limit (if she's not already at it, I don't see much of a difference between this Erza and Alvarez's Erza, when her wins in this series were based on powered up equipment)
Erza literally learned new type of Magic, Enchantments, thas her potential is simular to Wendies if not more, Lucy is limited with her Spirit Dress combos.

Tavore

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Are you forgetting that in the same arc where Erza beats Misaki, Kyria made Laxus kneel before her? Don't forget that laxus is stronger than Erza.
Only by a bit as proven in their fight.

Darklord#10

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Only by a bit as proven in their fight.
I don't think bro understand that kyria is complete fodder to ddsk level characters. Imagine thinking Lucy is on Erza's level 💀. Natsu had the potential to surpass Erza and laxus but look where we are, natsu still hasn't surpassed shit

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Erza literally learned new type of Magic, Enchantments, thas her potential is simular to Wendies if not more, Lucy is limited with her Spirit Dress combos.
Of course, how not to forget Erza's enchantments that since the first arc she hasn't used it. If you say that to give Erza an extra point then let's mention that Lucy can use magic card.

Also, the spirit suits are potentially stronger and more useful than most of Erza's dresses. Since they endow Lucy with the magic of the same spirits, combining them makes it much better, can have several mixes (also there seems to be no limit of spirits per dress, maybe in the end Lucy can mix all the spirits to make a new dress)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think bro understand that kyria is complete fodder to ddsk level characters. Imagine thinking Lucy is on Erza's level 💀. Natsu had the potential to surpass Erza and laxus but look where we are, natsu still hasn't surpassed shit
Imagine getting to this point with FT and believing that Natsu hasn't gotten over Erza and Laxus. Son go read this manga one more time

Even if it hurts you and I know it does. Kyria kicked Erza's ass and she couldn't do anything about it, Kyria also made laxus kneel before her with ease. You can cry if you want but Kyria is not fodder. It's simple, Laxus >> Kyria >>> Erza

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
It's simple, Laxus >> Kyria >>> Erza
Isn't kyria weaker than Misaki? I'm not understanding this scenario at all. Didn't Misaki say the only two women she knows stronger than her is selene and erza, why didn't she mention kyria? Didn't Misaki also say that only Erza apart from kirin has made her go all out? What's going on here?

Imagine getting to this point with FT and believing that Natsu hasn't gotten over Erza and Laxus. Son go read this manga one more time
Proof that natsu has surpassed laxus and erza.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Trolling?

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
What do you mean he hasn't surpassed? He defeated Dragon Gods like Mercuphobia, Aldoron and Dogramag. Even if they were defeated on certain conditions, Natsu's potential to surpass Erza and Laxus are extremely high. Heck, even matching Suzaku back in Labyrinth is good enough.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Of course, how not to forget Erza's enchantments that since the first arc she hasn't used it. If you say that to give Erza an extra point then let's mention that Lucy can use magic card.

Also, the spirit suits are potentially stronger and more useful than most of Erza's dresses. Since they endow Lucy with the magic of the same spirits, combining them makes it much better, can have several mixes (also there seems to be no limit of spirits per dress, maybe in the end Lucy can mix all the spirits to make a new dress)

Even if it hurts you and I know it does. Kyria kicked Erza's ass and she couldn't do anything about it, Kyria also made laxus kneel before her with ease. You can cry if you want but Kyria is not fodder. It's simple, Laxus >> Kyria >>> Erza
Lol no your opinion can be discarded. Erza defeated Misaki someone much stronger Kyria.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What do you mean he hasn't surpassed? He defeated Dragon Gods like Mercuphobia, Aldoron and Dogramag. Even if they were defeated on certain conditions, Natsu's potential to surpass Erza and Laxus are extremely high. Heck, even matching Suzaku back in Labyrinth is good enough.
I'm going based off on what the story portrays. Hiro also said that Erza's character is supposed to be stronger than the MC

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm going based off on what the story portrays. Hiro also said that Erza's character is supposed to be stronger than the MC
I wouldn't use Word of God/Creators word. Hiro also said on the twitter space that Gray was supposed to be equally strong as Natsu, but really Gray didn't do much feats or match a BDSK like Natsu did.

So using creators word is not reliable.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I wouldn't use Word of God/Creators word. Hiro also said on the twitter space that Gray was supposed to be equally strong as Natsu, but really Gray didn't do much feats or match a BDSK like Natsu did.

So using creators word is not reliable.
Yes they are

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
No, Jellal, you did not "take care of it" Faris low diffed you bud :yodawg
Not this fool trying to take credit for Wendy's scraps 😭

Nah I think he would fight Athena. His vendetta with this zeref situation has been jellal goal has going on for a while. now he winning I do not think he win lol might be use for hype tool for her tho 🤣

Lol I didn’t say he gonna win tho lol
That's a reasonable take. I can see Mashima gearing him up for his 4th L against the WW.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Isn't kyria weaker than Misaki? I'm not understanding this scenario at all. Didn't Misaki say the only two women she knows stronger than her is selene and erza, why didn't she mention kyria? Didn't Misaki also say that only Erza apart from kirin has made her go all out? What's going on here?
The statements within the series don't matter, FT is characterized because a "weak" character can defeat one more "strong" than him, so what matters are the results:

Kyria vs Erza = Kyria wins
Kyra vs. Erza (rematch) = Unfinished
Kyria vs. Laxus = Laxus wins
Laxus vs Erza = Draw
Kyria vs Laxus (Rematch) = Kyria partial victory

Conclusion: Kyria >> Erza

Lol no your opinion can be discarded. Erza defeated Misaki someone much stronger Kyria.
Kyria "defeated" Laxus, he is stronger than Erza.

Fairies Flame

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yes they are
Unless if he describes what happened in the story, then fine. But saying stuff in an interview out of the story is not. I can believe his word of saying Acnologia being the strongest character in the original because it supports the story. But him saying Erza is stronger than Natsu or Gray being equal to Natsu does not.

Steven

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes they are
Not without any proof in the Manga.WoG always gets taking with a grand of salt.

If the Manga dont support the statement,its null by default.Hiro confirmed Acno was the strongest in the OG Manga which also got supported hence the statement makes sense and gets a pass.

Gray being equal to Natsu is debunked by the Manga itself.Or Erza/Laxus being stronger as Natsu

Karna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow, the discussion!

Lesson learned, I better stay away from Celestial Juice, that's one heck of a drug.

Tartarus Gray will always be my definitive version of Gray, dude had everything going for him, badassness and whatever the power level he got at that time to be comparable to Natsu but then Alverass and this sequel came, he'd been reduce to shipping BS, the only treat us Gray fans got was him soloing Raijin Tribe.

I tried defending Gray entirely last year but the last straw was Mashima disrespecting him for not fighting Skullion and fighting some Gold Owl fodder we don't care about.

I still prefer Gray of all people in Team Natsu but I'm not gonna go defend the atrocious crap Mashima has been doing to him lately, yeah I like Jellal too so same applies for him.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Discussing Power levels is pointless as they clearly don't mean much. Kyria one shot Wendy and tanked an attack from an Enchanted Erza sword so I don't think she is the much lower on the totem poll than the BDSK per say. Even with her fight with Laxus he was only resistant to her magic thanks to white out. She can also make him bleed and leave deep cuts on him. It really just depends on how Hiro feels at the moment. Power scaling isn't as consistent. Also the hypocrisy of saying Gray and Wendy gets fights when they got destroyed by Kyria level opponents.

With that said anyone who feels like Lucy won't get a fight is delusional and were the exact same people who said Lucy wouldn't get a fight during the labyrinth arc.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Discussing Power levels is pointless as they clearly don't mean much. Kyria one shot Wendy and tanked an attack from an Enchanted Erza sword so I don't think she is the much lower on the totem poll than the BDSK per say. Even with her fight with Laxus he was only resistant to her magic thanks to white out. She can also make him bleed and leave deep cuts on him. It really just depends on how Hiro feels at the moment. Power scaling isn't as consistent. Also the hypocrisy of saying Gray and Wendy gets fights when they got destroyed by Kyria level opponents.

With that said anyone who feels like Lucy won't get a fight is delusional and were the exact same people who said Lucy wouldn't get a fight during the labyrinth arc.
To be fair, Wendy was in base when that happened. Don’t know why she did that.