Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 125 Discussion

Kiki

🄾🅄🅃🄲🄰🅂🅃
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I hope FT will strategize. Especially Erza

Karna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I got no hope for Gray getting a good fight, there's no demons in this sequel.

Kenneth Latorre

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
by the sound of the translation in the spoiler thread, it seems like Athena was not what she is today when she disappeared, and the alchemy group modified her.

I need translations. This chapter is indeed interesting.

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
She was creating her little spriggan-like army to compete with zeref. That’s sweet. Hope her army is still around to see them.

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Athena probably would be the most powerful character in the verse, ever, but as it was said in this chapter, that only is possible with the dragon gods on her side and some core.

Wonder if Selene knew how Athena worked. Would she have given herself up for Athena?

I hope she makes it as final final boss material. But I can easily see her being defeated prior to getting the core, and be reworked to work for the good guys.
They need the cores for Athena to be perfect in order to enslave the dragon gods. It’s possible she escapes and comes back with Rebellious I don’t see her as a final boss though that’ll still be Ignia.

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do some people believe Gajeel will get a rematch against Serena when he was utterly stomped the first time. Unless Gajeel gets a massive power up it would go the same way. He already used his shadow form against Serena and that was fodder along with his Iron.

Tavore

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Athena probably would be the most powerful character in the verse, ever, but as it was said in this chapter, that only is possible with the dragon gods on her side and some core.

Wonder if Selene knew how Athena worked. Would she have given herself up for Athena?

I hope she makes it as final final boss material. But I can easily see her being defeated prior to getting the core, and be reworked to work for the good guys.
Honestly Selene will probably save her and Athena will join Diabolos.

Darklord#10

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
@grey matter someone on Reddit told me that he doesn't give a fuck about gray. He was telling me that Mira/Erza unit needs to be revived and is more relevant than the second male lead, which ofc s gray. This is how far gray has fallen. People think that Erza and Mira used to be like a duo when that happened only on few occasions and that gray and erza or literally on the same team. Everyone is just disrespecting him fans writer even characters

Kenneth Latorre

Reaction score
Country
United States
They need the cores for Athena to be perfect in order to enslave the dragon gods. It’s possible she escapes and comes back with Rebellious I don’t see her as a final boss though that’ll still be Ignia.
DGs are out of final boss material. Something is definitely going to happen after all of them are defeated. Athena is now one of the possible options.

Mines is that something will be released. There has to be a reason as to why the murals dim when the dragons are defeated.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly Selene will probably save her and Athena will join Diabolos.
I don’t think Selene will be relevant to the story For a while. she has been used too much.
I think Athena could just straight up prove herself to be the zeref of this sequel as it’s being stated previously, and just be saved up for final arc material.

her obtaining the power up could mirror how zeref wanted to obtain his power up.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I returned!

After so many very "mehh" chapters, this one left interesting things (Mashima mentioned that Zero would return, right? When will we see him?).

I hope Jellal doesn't join the FT vs Gold owl, his participation seems tedious and never contributes anything.

I wonder if after this arc we will see some "kind of war" between Gultinea vs Ishgar or the magic council will sanction FT?, this would be the second "official" guild that FT attacks.

Diabolos will surely participate later, maybe we will see Misaki/Erza vs the signario sisters, I hope to see Kyria one more time. Surely we will see some secret boss for Natsu. Mashima recently mentioned that Natsu would carry a "heavy load" for losing his first match with Ignia. Maybe Ignia will show up at the climax of the arc (once again) and there Natsu will fight him, but he will lose miserably. This would leave the master of gold owl vs gray or lucy/wendy or Laxus (I'm not a fan of Laxus but it wouldn't be bad to see it once again in action) and Gaeel vs Serena, It's time for Gajeel to get stronger, maybe a new mode

Happy New Year to everyone!

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
I can't share the post, it's from this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/489318657912223

It said that in the last volume that came out, mashima made comments regarding an art of natsu and ignia, this is what the publication says: "Les traigo algo que dijo Hiro Mashima sobre un art de Natsu y ignia, que le gustaría que en el primer enfrentamiento entre ellos dos, que Natsu sintiera el peso de la derrota, pudiera llevar a límite a Natsu, lo dijo en el último volumen que salió"

Link for this please

⬆

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
It's funny how Sorana who has been sitting on her ass is giving intel on white witch when Jellal was actively gathering intel on her. This guy should stop his nonsense investigation, he suck at that and clrealy has no skill on it.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
@grey matter someone on Reddit told me that he doesn't give a fuck about gray. He was telling me that Mira/Erza unit needs to be revived and is more relevant than the second male lead, which ofc s gray. This is how far gray has fallen. People think that Erza and Mira used to be like a duo when that happened only on few occasions and that gray and erza or literally on the same team. Everyone is just disrespecting him fans writer even characters
Damn, absolute state of Gray when a rivalry that existed only on flashback and literally ended before the main series even began, is being seen more relevant than Natsu/Gray rivalry
:feelsbadman

Honestly, there is no saving Gray at this point

Why do some people believe Gajeel will get a rematch against Serena when he was utterly stomped the first time. Unless Gajeel gets a massive power up it would go the same way. He already used his shadow form against Serena and that was fodder along with his Iron.
Bro, Natsu literally got one shot and he got a rematch with Suzaku lol. Granted he got means to deal with Suzaku, but still.

This is FT, powerscaling doesn't exist in Mashima head

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bro, Natsu literally got one shot and he got a rematch with Suzaku lol. Granted he got means to deal with Suzaku, but still.

Difference is Natsu wasn't using his full power and still had multiple more powerful forms he could use. With Gajeel his used his Iron form which was ineffective and his shadow form which is ineffective. Unless Gajeel has a higher power I don't see how the fight will turn out differently.

The difference between Wendy, Lucy, Natsu and Erza fights versus Gajeel vs Serena is that while true they lost the first rounds they still had much more powerful or effective forms they could have used in a second round. Gajeel doesn't have that.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Difference is Natsu wasn't using his full power and still had multiple more powerful forms he could use. With Gajeel his used his Iron form which was ineffective and his shadow form which is ineffective. Unless Gajeel has a higher power I don't see how the fight will turn out differently.

The difference between Wendy, Lucy, Natsu and Erza fights versus Gajeel vs Serena is that while true they lost the first rounds they still had much more powerful or effective forms they could have used in a second round. Gajeel doesn't have that.
Ur be surprised it happens all the time in fairy tail lol

Anyways future matchups is gonna be interesting

natsu vs guild master duke
Jellal vs Athena
Erza vs sisters
Gajeel vs serena
Gray vs gold owl member
Wendy/Lucy vs gold owl members

laxus and gildartz(again) will probably sit out this one

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Exactly, mashima doesn't see the contradiction in suzaku>human form selene. Mashima doesn't see a problem with suzaku tanking labyrinth wall destruction attacks and kirin KO'd by fodder attacks.

Chiller

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I have a feeling that this Athena is just using the guild for her own goods and she was just left the guild when the guild was already beat. In short she will eventually betrayed the guild and proceed to her next plan.