Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 125 Discussion

Steven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I kinda miss Mard Geer now lol, at least before he died, he made everyone eat dirt including Gratsu.

The only respectable antagonist so far.
Chad Geer was awesome.Bring the guy back

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
should be group v 1, but knowing mashima..... lol
I agree if they are as strong as Mashima is hyping them up to be then there should be some group vs. 1 fights. Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t

Aniokku

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Lol at people thinking Lucy and especially Mira having stand a chance against people much stronger than Serena.
If we think about it, no one on the team (except for Natsu) could take on a Serena level rival. But something that was made clear to us in the last arc, is that Natsu and the others train regularly.

Lucy could potentially take on a Serena level opponent if she uses her spirits wisely, she has "one shot" spells to defeat enemies like Gottfried and Fairy Sphere. Not to mention we haven't seen all the possible combinations of her yet, she envisions a Gemini x Leo or Leo x Aquarius.

Lucy will eventually be the strongest girl in the guild.

aymen24

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
If this Athena really was Zeref's rival, then she would also be fodder against the Five Dragons.......

Even if Athena is in her completed form, I expect it to be some nonsense like Fairy heart.......

The five dragons are the main enemies, just like Acno before.....And nothing will beat them except the main characters.......

The White Wizard Guild and the weapon are all going to be hype tools for Viernes when he appears......

P.S: "Don't say it's different this time"

Everything is always the same and nothing changes

Tavore

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
If we think about it, no one on the team (except for Natsu) could take on a Serena level rival. But something that was made clear to us in the last arc, is that Natsu and the others train regularly.

Lucy could potentially take on a Serena level opponent if she uses her spirits wisely, she has "one shot" spells to defeat enemies like Gottfried and Fairy Sphere. Not to mention we haven't seen all the possible combinations of her yet, she envisions a Gemini x Leo or Leo x Aquarius.

Lucy will eventually be the strongest girl in the guild.
Except the sisters are much stronger than Serena is. That isn't Lucy role Erza will always be the top female in Fairy Tail.

Pablinski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bolivia
should be group v 1, but knowing mashima..... lol

also it seems there will be parties in one place and time again, like aldoron arc, selene arc, and dogramag arc. things messed up. mashima seems to like the situation
I also agree, if Mashima poses them as very powerful enemies then it would be good for several or at least two to face one, worse if they have the white magician (and weapon) Athena as a rival, but as several say, knowing Mashima It only remains to pray that he does not read these theories because, as he himself said, he quickly intercepts them and does something else XD.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Except the sisters are much stronger than Serena is. That isn't Lucy role Erza will always be the top female in Fairy Tail.
It doesn't matter, Lucy is someone very skilled in combat. I don't think someone Serena level or higher can break free from Fairy Sphere. She may not be able to win, but it may just be enough to prevent any of them from winning.

Maybe Erza is currently the strongest in the guild but eventually Lucy and Wendy will surpass her, she has more potential than Erza

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
It doesn't matter, Lucy is someone very skilled in combat. I don't think someone Serena level or higher can break free from Fairy Sphere. She may not be able to win, but it may just be enough to prevent any of them from winning.

Maybe Erza is currently the strongest in the guild but eventually Lucy and Wendy will surpass her, she has more potential than Erza
Of course they would Lucy is a weakling barley able to beat someone on Kira level. Nope Wendy maybe but Lucy will never be stronger than Erza that ain't her role.

Darklord#10

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Wtf is bro saying. Erza neg diffs Lucy lol 😂

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal vs nobody is gonna happen. He will be clowned and shat on for the 100th time. Gray will be used as a hype tool as usual.
These two are the biggest losers of FT.

Right about everything else. Especially about powerscaling in FT lmao

Tbh Suzaku is definitely the strongest BDSK, but yeah the gap shouldn't be too high.

Mashima probably will still say Suzaku is that strong lol. But he can't cut the labyrinth wall that Ignia easily melted.
Power scaling in FT 🤡🤡
Nah I think he would fight Athena. His vendetta with this zeref situation has been jellal goal for a while. now him winning that’s an another story. I do not think he win lol might be use for hype tool for her tho 🤣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How tf y'all thinking Jellal is taking on a weapon that has the potential to hurt DGs w/o DS magic and is supposedly Black Wizard Zeref level? Do you want their hype to insta die? At least pick a more reasonable opponent for him :yodawg

He always takes a fat L when it comes to investigations. Dude thought Avatar had intel on Zeref and chased Zeref cults for years thinking they were connected to him.

Sorano should have clearly been put in charge of Crime Sorcierer.
Lol I didn’t say he gonna win tho lol

Last edited:

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is just a theory and it depends on who’ll be in the arc or if certain power like Natsu dragon force are used but I think either Gray or Jellal (if he fight gold owl) will fight Serena mostly because of the elements he uses

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Of course they would Lucy is a weakling barley able to beat someone on Kira level. Nope Wendy maybe but Lucy will never be stronger than Erza that ain't her role.
Kyria is a great rival, people here don't remember that Erza couldn't beat Kyria even in the rematch (It was left unfinished and Kyria was still able to fight), she also made Laxus kneel before her. Unlike Madmole and Skullion, Kyria is not cannon fodder. That Lucy was able to defeat Kyria (something Erza couldn't do) is quite an achievement.

Lucy has the potential to easily surpass Erza in the future. Erza will eventually reach her limit (if she's not already at it, I don't see much of a difference between this Erza and Alvarez's Erza, when her wins in this series were based on powered up equipment)

Erza simply can just one shot Lucy lmao:yodawg
Erza is used to be and will always be the strongest female in the guild.
Lucy defeated Kyria, an opponent Erza was unable to defeat. It is clear that Lucy would not be easy to defeat. Erza would win, I agree but it would be hard for her to do so. Lucy has more powerful spells than Erza's.

Erza only remains the strongest but only for now. eventually Lucy and Wendy will get over her, they have more potential.

grey matter

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Nah I think he would fight Athena. His vendetta with this zeref situation has been jellal goal has going on for a while. now he winning I do not think he win lol might be use for hype tool for her tho 🤣

Lol I didn’t say he gonna win tho lol
Dude (and his guild created solely for fighting Zeref) legit had the most narrative reason to get a fight against Zeref, didn't even get to meet him lmfao. What makes you think he will fight this discount Zeref lol.

Man, will JelLol and Gray get even one legit W in the spinoff before this ends?

Yes or No
😭😭🤡

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, Jellal, you did not "take care of it" Faris low diffed you bud :yodawg

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
Kyria is a great rival, people here don't remember that Erza couldn't beat Kyria even in the rematch (It was left unfinished and Kyria was still able to fight), she also made Laxus kneel before her. Unlike Madmole and Skullion, Kyria is not cannon fodder. That Lucy was able to defeat Kyria (something Erza couldn't do) is quite an achievement.

Lucy has the potential to easily surpass Erza in the future. Erza will eventually reach her limit (if she's not already at it, I don't see much of a difference between this Erza and Alvarez's Erza, when her wins in this series were based on powered up equipment)

Lucy defeated Kyria, an opponent Erza was unable to defeat. It is clear that Lucy would not be easy to defeat. Erza would win, I agree but it would be hard for her to do so. Lucy has more powerful spells than Erza's.

Erza only remains the strongest but only for now. eventually Lucy and Wendy will get over her, they have more potential.
Lol Erza fought equally with Laxus who destroyed Kyria. And Kyira would've defeated Lucy if Laxus didn't turn up. And are you forgetting Erza defeated someone much stronger than Kyira in the same arc.

Aniokku

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Lol Erza fought equally with Laxus who destroyed Kyria. And Kyira would've defeated Lucy if Laxus didn't turn up. And are you forgetting Erza defeated someone much stronger than Kyira in the same arc.
Are you forgetting that in the same arc where Erza beats Misaki, Kyria made Laxus kneel before her? Don't forget that laxus is stronger than Erza.