Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Just to tie up some loose ends, because Ankhseram came out of left field in the original run. Also to give this series a big bad. Because if all the dragons are the same power-level, then fighting them one at a time is going to get real repetitive real quick.
But why fight ankhseram? What the point?

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
To give the series a big bad. Doesn't have to be Ankhseram, but it could be.
Why not just have the finale dragon be stronger then the others? Pulling ankhseram out now is not only forced, but ruin the entire point of Mavis and zeref death.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
Canada
Why not just have the finale dragon be stronger then the others? Pulling ankhseram out now is not only forced, but ruin the entire point of Mavis and zeref death.
The final dragon could be Ankhseram. Wouldn't change much about Zeref or Mavis story

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
Canada
except makes their deaths needless if they Ankhseram was just gonna be fought and beaten anyways.
In a sense, but it's not like they could see into the future. Zeref and Mavis got what they wanted anyways, which was to die.

Raven

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Joker
The chapter was really good, I don't think there is an exceed hiding in Touka's clothes, I think the tail is very detailed and bigger than exceeds tails. So yeah i agree with copy cat theory. Also her being an exceed won't help her as character that could impact the story. I don't care either way.

I'm not certain that she is trolling them or not, Maybe she is trying Lisanna's magic while they are talking..

Loved when Natsu got annoyed at the fish that attacked Lucy and took her bra.. Yeah Natsu we need more of that <3

Raven

Country
Joker
Something weird about Lucy's little fairy tale story, "A boy helped a bullied turtle and as a thanks, it invited him to the ocean then turned to a jelly fish".. It took like half page for this, I don't think it's just for nothing. Maybe it's foreshadowing or something..

When i read it at first time, I thought it's a reference to Natsu and Lucy first meeting.
So lets substitute..

Ocean = The FT guild that is literally an ocean of adventures.
The boy = Lucy the one who actually helped Natsu against Bora plus she gave him food.
Jellyfish = Lucy after becoming a FT wizard.
The bullied turtle = Natsu, He got bullied by the girls that were surrounding Bora and he invited Lucy eventually.

Tbh i don't think it's VERY solid but still works.

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
Something weird about Lucy's little fairy tale story, "A boy helped a bullied turtle and as a thanks, it invited him to the ocean then turned to a jelly fish".. It took like half page for this, I don't think it's just for nothing. Maybe it's foreshadowing or something..

When i read it at first time, I thought it's a reference
So lets substitute..

Ocean = The FT guild that is literally an ocean of adventures.
The boy = Lucy the one who actually helped Natsu against Bora plus she gave him food.
Jellyfish = Lucy after becoming a FT wizard.
The bullied turtle = Natsu, He got bullied by the girls that were surrounding Bora and he invited Lucy eventually.

Tbh i don't think it's VERY solid but still works.
Why would she feel the need to tell such a veil story to Wendy? Also that all seems pretty loose. It's more accurate description of a dragon who protected humans and was turned into one.

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
more forced than 5 Acnologia level dragons that weren't even hinted at?
One of those dragon being ankhseram even though the gods we've seen in the series before look nothing like dragons? Yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cause Wendy already had that experience and she's not trying to comfort wendy or tell her a inspiring thoughtful story.

Raven

Country
Joker
One of those dragon being ankhseram even though the gods we've seen in the series before look nothing like dragons? Yes.

Cause Wendy already had that experience and she's not trying to comfort wendy or tell her a inspiring thoughtful story.
Lucy took time to complete the story so it was her own conclusion and most likely her own experience

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
Lucy took time to complete the story so it was her own conclusion and most likely her own experience
Even though it was just a story she recalled because the situation they were in was similar?

**Silver**

Country
Finland
more forced than 5 Acnologia level dragons that weren't even hinted at?
yeah Acnologia destroyed entire Dragon race while the other 5 Dragons Slayer basically was hiding in some random Place?

wanking in some random place is more impressive than destroying entire Dragon race?:yodawg:yodawg

Gut's is the man

Country
United States
yeah Acnologia destroyed entire Dragon race while the other 5 Dragons Slayer basically was hiding in some random Place?

wanking in some random place is more impressive than destroying entire Dragon race?:yodawg:yodawg
Being above such petty squabbles that lead to the doom of the lesser dragons is itself a sign of great ego.

Raven

Country
Joker
Even though it was just a story she recalled because the situation they were in was similar?
it was similar to her meeting with Natsu hence it make sense.
Read it already this morning, It's different, There is no monkey involved. It's a boy and a turtle, Not a monkey and jelly fish

Onyekweluonyedika

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Nigeria
Ye
it was similar to her meeting with Natsu hence it make sense.

Read it already this morning, It's different, There is no monkey involved
Yea, sorry, I posted the wrong link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)