Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
it was similar to her meeting with Natsu hence it make sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Read it already this morning, It's different, There is no monkey involved. It's a boy and a turtle, Not a monkey and jelly fish
Not really.

GL_Nova

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
United States
What they wanted was to be free of the curse.
One of those dragon being ankhseram even though the gods we've seen in the series before look nothing like dragons? Yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Cause Wendy already had that experience and she's not trying to comfort wendy or tell her a inspiring thoughtful story.
Literally the only God we've seen was a takeover. They could be Pantheons, they could be abstracts who use avatars, or they could be 5 Ancient Dragons who don't give a shit what everyone else does. Anksheram could be a dragon god, ancient god, demon god, or purple god. An if the one who cursed his brother was also the leader of the Pentadrakes (I love that title, it amuses me. ) it would tie it all together. An I always wanted to see him anyways, so I'm down regardless. I certainly don't agree that it makes some kind of mockery or issue of the original story. It never did make sense we didn't meet the guy who set this all in motion.

Talenel

Country
United States
Whoah just reading the 2 newest chapters. My boy Grays greatest wish is an exceed? You don't want to reverse Urs iced shell or....anything more useful bro?

Lol at Inspector Gadget Gajeel. Why the hell was Juvia left behind? Couldve sworn she was in the last page of 545. Am I crazy? Also, i tjought her relationship with Gray was confirmed. She needs to chill.

I'm digging the Touka as an exceed theory but can an exceed use magic other than Aria? It could be a pet under her skirt though.

One thing that's bugging me: why is there no language barrier in Fairy Tail?

Angiecakes1990

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Australia
Why the hell was Juvia left behind? Couldve sworn she was in the last page of 545. Am I crazy? Also, i tjought her relationship with Gray was confirmed. She needs to chill.
They are confirmed but remember Gray was already part of Natsu's team before Juvia entered so yeah consider they are the strongest team in FT so yeah he's gotta stick with his team

Talenel

Country
United States
I'm not complaining. I'll take the 4 leads over any of the side characters (Strauss siblings, Laxus, etc) any day. I don't need side pieces getting significant screen time.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
Canada
Will this week's chapter also be on break?
Edens Zero chapter 8 spoilers are out, so I'm assuming chapters will be released as normal for Fairy Tail 100. But since the chapter is released on the app, it's basically impossible to tell until Tuesday.

Gabo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Mexico
Edens Zero chapter 8 spoilers are out, so I'm assuming chapters will be released as normal for Fairy Tail 100. But since the chapter is released on the app, it's basically impossible to tell until Tuesday.
But Fairy Tail is coming out in the APP the dates that take rest of the Magazine should not affect the Manga at all for the same.

Otaku shrink

Country
Japan
I have the app (since I live in Japan) and it usually tells you when the next release is. It states that FT 100 will still be out as normal on 8/15 and the Happy spin-off on 8/16 (midnight Japan time). Digital-only chapters such as the spinoffs don’t usually follow the breaks (in my experience).

EZ 8 was probably leaked early on “accident” as printing/digitizing happens ahead of time on break weeks. I remember Crunchyroll accidentally uploading a chapter a week early for FT once a few years ago during a break week.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
Canada
I have the app (since I live in Japan) and it usually tells you when the next release is. It states that FT 100 will still be out as normal on 8/15 and the Happy spin-off on 8/16 (midnight Japan time). Digital-only chapters such as the spinoffs don’t usually follow the breaks (in my experience).

EZ 8 was probably leaked early on “accident” as printing/digitizing happens ahead of time on break weeks. I remember Crunchyroll accidentally uploading a chapter a week early for FT once a few years ago during a break week.
Awesome. I've been trying to get the app, but Im not tech savvy enough. XD

You Have No Soul

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Country
Abu Dhabi
The RAW version is out i saw it on tumblr

Not the whole version just a few

Last edited:

CyberLance

Country
Sweden
I'm not complaining. I'll take the 4 leads over any of the side characters (Strauss siblings, Laxus, etc) any day. I don't need side pieces getting significant screen time.
i love all the side characters so i like to see them get screen time and im very happy that the 100 year quest series is not only focusing on the main characters.
That the Fairy Tail guild is filled wih so many fun and lovable characters is one of the many reasons why i love Fairy Tail so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)