1. New Week, New Contest!

Firstly, a new contest is up; for this week we have the Coloring contest, so be sure to get involved and showcase your skills in digital or hand coloring.

Secondly, voting for the Technologycontest is open, so be sure to vote for your favourite entry!
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  5. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  6. Dear members of the Fairy Tail section, please keep in mind that according to our rules spamming as well as bashing are forbidden. Violation will be dealt with accordingly.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!
Get ready for the new Scavenger Hunt, sign-ups have already started, click HERE for more information.

Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions (NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK)

Discussion in 'Fairy Tail' started by SirSamuel016, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Best moments in ch 532/533 (3 picks allowed)

1. Zervis coloured intro

5.8%
  2. The ships coloured and featured together

27.5%
  3. Mavis breaking up the fight and attempting to talk it out

0.8%
  4. Zeref's reasons to sacrifice Mavis and plan to defeat Acnologia

4.2%
  5. Jellal promising to buy some time for team Pegasus

5.8%
  6. Zeref manhandling Mavis and dropping her

5.0%
  7. Zeref activating FH and becoming the White Wizard

38.3%
  8. The FT guild members reuniting

12.5%
  9. Lucy's plan to re-write the book of END

22.5%
  10. DF Natsu's Demolition Fist

19.2%
  11. Zeref showing he has control of space/time and oneshotting Natsu

47.5%
  12. Zeref's parting words and walk-off at the end of 533

36.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Eisenfaust

Eisenfaust Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

England
    Before Zeref absorbed fairy heart, i think he was weaker than August but little stronger than Irenen.
    I mean Natsu can easily match up against him and i think Gildarts and Natsu same lvl or Gildarts little stronger and Gildarts get rekt by August.
    Even Os+Jellal get stomped by him, August was the strongest in Alavers but now Zeref even surpass him.

2. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    And what did zeref mean when he said to Natsu "I'll see you again in my time" o8

DreamwriterX likes this.
  3. Pheromone

Pheromone Registered User

Kingdom of Fiore
    Zeref's goal is to create and activate a 400 year reset button.

4. DreamwriterX

DreamwriterX Registered User

United States
    I dont think Natsu can die. Since Gray and Lucy opened the END book, it might help Natsu (lets face it, Natsu has lasted through alot already) I think Mavis wil come back and Zeref destroyed because of the END curse (Maybe Lucy is involved in that....maybe she is his savoir). I feel like End has already been awaken tho...sooooooo where do we end up? Lucy finally stepping up? hmmmm....my predictions...

natsulucy likes this.
  5. Mrwanton

Mrwanton Registered User

United States
    So the secret to Zeref transforming to omega hax form was just to simply grope his ex lover? Oh Hiro....Can't say I'm surprised at this point. Plus the design looks cool and Zeref curbstomped Natsu so at least we'll have some tension before Natsu comes back.

I really do wonder how the heck will Hiro redeem Zeref before this comes to an end though. We're headed towards a happy-ish ending for Zervis for sure but Zeref's list of atrocities keep getting larger. Actually, at this rate I wouldn't mind a shaman king like ending where Zeref technically wins but the conflict is resolved anyway.

6. LayKuS

LayKuS Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Fire Nation
    Are some people serious here? About don't want Natsu to be healed or want him to stay dead? And they say that Hiro is a bad writer. MC should never die whatever the story is, NEVER. How can you expect that Zeref and Acno are defeated without Natsu there to help them. Cause Natsu's there will be of a lot help. And i can see only two way's for taking down both of them.
    1-Acno with the time lapse once it open. Or E.N.D because he uses curses but, i don't see the point why E.N.D would fight Acno. Unless Acno truly fears him and try to kill him.
    2- Zeref by some randon plan to take his immortality, or once again E.N.D, if it's true about that he can kill an immortal being.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2017 at 7:33 AM
    Isabelle likes this.
  7. Jugram Haschwalth

Jugram Haschwalth Registered User

India

Vollstandig indeed. Now you've reopened old wounds of not getting to see Haschwalth's.

Emperor Spriggan likes this.
  8. Loke

Loke Registered User

United States
    Well..I guess feats for OG Sharingan Zeref ends here. He was hyped up and didn't really live up to it. From getting bytch smacked by Ultear to under performing against a lone mage. :yodawg Let's see what Vollstandig Zeref has to offer.

Best part of the spoiler is Laxus with his lady ofc:datass

Jean Grey likes this.
  9. Crescent_jinxgrace

Crescent_jinxgrace Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Kingdom of Fiore
    Zeref's butterfly form also reminds me of what Mashima said about Tower of Heaven being based around a butterfly's dream (Japanese fairy tale) where Erza was suppose to be dreaming and wake up at the end but the story got more complicated as he wrote it so he abandoned it or changed it or something.

But the fairy tale goes..... basically the guy falls asleep under a tree while talking to his friends. He wakes up to find all of his friends gone.

(Sounds like Zeref are Midian Academy)

He then gets invited to court where he marries the emperor's daughters.

The go and live on an island and she bares him 7 children.

One day his wife dies and the emperor of the dream world to tells him to go back to his world. And that his children will be cared for.

He wakes to his friends.

It had all been a dream.

MLG Bradman and Gryffindor like this.
  10. Atomicus

Atomicus Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Fun Forum
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. EmberSpirit

EmberSpirit Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Fire Nation
    People wanting Acnologia to win against infinite magic power :m3jMust be the same people who like Erza asspulls :kappa

12. Unnamed Namesake

Unnamed Namesake Registered User

Canada
    For fuck's sake, Mavis. You stupid idiot! You know what happens when you give ultimate power to the darkest mage in history?

[​IMG]

You know what happens when you lead to the death of the series protagonist? MAVIS!

[​IMG]

But in all seriousness, as much as I hate Natsu, I hate characters coming back from the dead even more. Or even worse yet, death teasers. He's coming back to life. The only thing this established was that Natsu got curbstomped while getting his shit pushed in. Hopefully the stuff not in the spoilers is really good, because the bar's been set pretty low.

.[​IMG]

13. AugustTheMagicKing

AugustTheMagicKing Registered User

Alvarez Empire
    Natsu-ex machina ... Zeref going God Mode... Mavis 's plan not revealed... Not that excited due to the build up. I was hoping for more sadly

14. Mrwanton

Mrwanton Registered User

United States
    So is Mavis dead dead now or what? Absorption or fusion? Either way she's probably gonna make a reappearance somehow to confront Zeref and tell him to stop.

15. Evgeniu

Evgeniu Registered User

Russian Federation
    it's more realistic if Zeref will overestimate his abilities

and die from Akno hands

16. EmberSpirit

EmberSpirit Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Fire Nation
    That is dumb. No room to overestimate infinite mp. He was immortal even before he had infinite mp

17. Halphas96

Halphas96 Registered User

Brazil
    Did you click on the "Iniciar leitura..." ?

18. ovishaman

ovishaman Registered User

Romania
    Yusuke kept his sanity after being revived as a hibrid and he had it in his blood whereas Natsu doesn't.... (kinda)..... Not to mention i don't see a plausible explaination of the hibrid since the seeds are gone.

God Serena had those dragon lacrimas that allowed him to use multiple elements. Natsu had both seeds but chose neither in the end. Mashima played that part badly......
    At this point, any hibrid Natsu would be an asspull.....
    Only Natsu demon version is plausible, unless Brandish happens to be around to reduce the size of the hole in his chest. That, or some PoF shit.
    Mashima....... Y u no think?!?!?!?!?!?!

19. Natsu Oneshot Dragneel

Natsu Oneshot Dragneel Registered User

India
    I don't think white mage zeref will fight acno. It will be everyone vs acno. Zeref and natsu comes last and finishes him.

20. Debonair Raven

Debonair Raven Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Russian Federation
    There isn't any "start reading"