1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!

3. Congratulations Ustegius for winning the Brothers set contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Time for a short story. The theme is Dystopia. Showcase your writting skills!

Voting has begun for the Self Portrait Drawing contest!.
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 Semifinals have begun! Bring the salt and cast your votes!
  5. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  6. Dear members of the Fairy Tail section, please keep in mind that according to our rules spamming as well as bashing are forbidden. Violation will be dealt with accordingly.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Fairy Tail 532 & 533 Discussion / 534 Predictions

Discussion in 'Guild Archive' started by SirSamuel016, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Best moments in ch 532/533 (3 picks allowed)

1. Zervis coloured intro

6.4%
  2. The ships coloured and featured together

27.2%
  3. Mavis breaking up the fight and attempting to talk it out

0.8%
  4. Zeref's reasons to sacrifice Mavis and plan to defeat Acnologia

5.6%
  5. Jellal promising to buy some time for team Pegasus

6.4%
  6. Zeref manhandling Mavis and dropping her

4.8%
  7. Zeref activating FH and becoming the White Wizard

38.4%
  8. The FT guild members reuniting

12.0%
  9. Lucy's plan to re-write the book of END

22.4%
  10. DF Natsu's Demolition Fist

18.4%
  11. Zeref showing he has control of space/time and oneshotting Natsu

48.0%
  12. Zeref's parting words and walk-off at the end of 533

36.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gabo

Gabo Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mexico
    Natsu's "Death" (because Natsu had survived to be pierced in the chest before) may well be the END Wake Trigger

Or "dying" Natsu END take control of the body.

It's a theory, but what do you think about it?

2. Indivicous

Indivicous Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United States
    Only plausible outcome at this point, and since E.N.D uses curses that would be perfect to fit into the whole Zeref fairy heart final boss battle.

DreamwriterX likes this.
  3. Cat Sidhe26

Cat Sidhe26 Registered User

United States
    If it's going to take teamwork to defeat Zeref then I can see the Zeref fight being a repeat of the Hades fight.
    Reminds me of when Yusake turned into a demon after he died. So I'm going to guess the Zeref fight going to take place near the time lapse.

4. Misterkaido

Misterkaido Registered User

Galactic Empire
    It would be great, but we already know how this will revive with the power of bad writing

5. Victor0407

Victor0407 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

France
    That's your opinion ;). For me it is obvious since the beginning of the timeskip that shelia is in love with wendy. I was not totally sure for wendy but I had my doubts

Crescent_jinxgrace likes this.
  6. Emperor Spriggan

Emperor Spriggan Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Kenya
    I think what will happen is that Lucy will probably end up reviving Natsu with the One Magic. She'll probably cry over his dead body and the tears from her love will activate the One Magic, restoring Natsu's life and at the same time powering him up.
    Endgame fight might be One Magic Natsu vs Fairy Heart powered Zeref. Since Fairy Heart is the One Magic in a way, I can see the two power ups neutralizing each other, and the two brothers losing all their magic and powers along with it.
    So the end of the series will probably be Natsu losing all his powers,both demonic and draconic and becoming human. Which ties in with him rejecting both seeds.

MLG Bradman and Zeref Spriggan like this.
  7. Phoenix Slayer

Phoenix Slayer Registered User

United States
    So apparently zeref's red eyes are a form of the sharingan and he can use chidori. Am I the only one who thought of that when I saw the spoilers?

8. Zekiel

Zekiel Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

United States
    Not from what I saw..... Really close friends is all I saw.... Showing concern singing together etc.....

Something girl-friends would be expected to do in certain situations..., If givin the oppurtunity.

But I'm not too surprised because it's ft where fanservice no matter how odd, is the most important thing..... Where the story is second

9. Gaggen

Gaggen Registered User

Malaysia
    this is what fairy tail is. the combination of powers of the members of those with fairy tail insignia will unleash a power greater than the 3 spells to defeat zeref . hopefully this will happen, if natsu is gonna be the one to defeat zeref alone then its better to change the name of the series to natsu......

Zeref Spriggan and Cat Sidhe26 like this.
  10. Sweetlybad

Sweetlybad Registered User

Russian Federation
    If Natsu really died then i think this scenario will happen.
    Zeref will get nakamaized before facing Acnologia. All the guild are on their way to the guild and Lucy leaked spoiler bowing to Zeref will come into play. Zeref will change his plans not to destroy this timeline but to help it instead by killing off Acnologia. Acnologia will kill both Zeref and Mavis and gain everything back like he wanted then Natsu will comeback and pick up the pendant of Zeref.

Atom likes this.
  11. yukinon

yukinon Registered User

Morocco
    this is the only way to defeat Zeref (with FH) and Acnologia who are literally broken, even Natsu who is basically stronger than all Spriggans got oneshoted, so there's no other way to defeat them except doing a crazy power up for Natsu

12. natsulucy

natsulucy Registered User

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

India
    I have a feeling that opening The Book Of END will save Natsu from dying.

I think opening the Book has not any influence yet and it will now effect him and stop him from dying.

DreamwriterX, Zekiel and Cat Sidhe26 like this.
  13. Indivicous

Indivicous Registered User

United States
    That'd be way too much of a character flip and bad writing imo, remember Zeref is supposed to be the main villain here and not an ally. Also Acnologia logically cannot kill Zeref even without him obtaining fairy heart as he is an immortal.

14. yukinon

yukinon Registered User

Morocco
    in Laxus Case, Natsu wasnt serious, and Future rogue, Natsu was literally exausted and in Gildart's case, yeah he was stronger, but in this one Natsu was going all out and in dragon force, zeref literally destroyed him
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2017 ---
    Maevis the best strategist my ass.
    Im pretty sure this is just a flash back before Lucy Opening the Book of END, that's why it didnt have effect when she opened it, and we all know that igneel warned Natsu about the book and to never open it, because it has a big effect or something.
    Zeref going god-like mode ? did he just oneshot a dragon force Natsu who's most likely the 4th or 5th strongest caractère in fairy universe ? holy moly.
    so i guess this is all a set up for a big END awakening moment, he'll be the one to destroy zeref FH since it was his "destiny", and since Zeref is a god, dimaria mentioned that END surpasses even the gods

15. Saigon

Saigon Registered User

United States
    With zeref's power now is it possible for him to revive some spriggan?
    Irene
    August
    Invel
    Then he could retreat for a little bit et acnologia handle fairy then he handles acnolo

16. solomon585858

solomon585858 Registered User

Central African Republic
    I think we could see some kind of similar scenario to FLASH series. Caitlin died and her other personality, Killer Frost, awakened. In this case we might see the similar thing. Natsu IS really DEAD. But E.N.D. lives. So Natsu E.N.D. won't be the friend to anyone now including his guild or friends.

Three entities in a BIG FIGHT. E.N.D., Zeref and Acnologia. Though I believe we will see Acno beating Zeref. Then E.N.D. appears and kills Zeref without mercy.
    The final fight will be between two big evils - E.N.D. VS Acnologia and we may see E.N.D. then transforming to good Natsu and becoming a Dragon and beating Acno OR E.N.D. will kill Acno and will be the final BOSS until his friends with Nakama powers "bring" Natsu back.

17. Kingiux

Kingiux Registered User

Lithuania
    I dont think the grim reaper can revive something.
    Btw Zeref dont need scrubs that hold him to do what ever he wants with this power and i think Zeref can now fly like a butterfly.

Seven777 likes this.
  18. Takeover twin

Takeover twin Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Fairy Tail
    I think zeref absorbed Mavis in his body that's why hes looking so radiant

19. Ichibei

Ichibei Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Italy
    So what if this was mavis plan all along? Now that she merged with zeref she can beat him from the inside.

But damn that was easy how zeref fused with fairy heart

MLG Bradman and Hachi12 like this.
  20. Eisenfaust

Eisenfaust Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

England
    Before Zeref absorbed fairy heart, i think he was weaker than August but little stronger than Irenen.
    I mean Natsu can easily match up against him and i think Gildarts and Natsu same lvl or Gildarts little stronger and Gildarts get rekt by August.
    Even Os+Jellal get stomped by him, August was the strongest in Alavers but now Zeref even surpass him.