• Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters

WoWfan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why somewhat below them? Both were useless against Acno, and would be sumarily useless power wise against the DG’s left. That’s a pretty big gap.
Acno acknowledged one of them, August was more surprised by how easy Acno could take out GS, the only thing that separated Acno from the DG is the former’s magic affinit which makes him OP.

ERICTHENALUFAN

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Changing my vote to Diabolos because of BDSK.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Acno acknowledged one of them, August was more surprised by how easy Acno could take out GS, the only thing that separated Acno from the DG is the former’s magic affinit which makes him OP.
August was shook. He didn’t move in his presence because, by his own admission. He stood no chance. An literally his comment to Irene is the equivalent of “nice try kid”. He tanked all her attacks, was in no way stressed. An this is in light that her entire plan was to literally re-arrange an entire country to escape him. That’s the best she could come up with.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
August was shook. He didn’t move in his presence because, by his own admission. He stood no chance. An literally his comment to Irene is the equivalent of “nice try kid”. He tanked all her attacks, was in no way stressed. An this is in light that her entire plan was to literally re-arrange an entire country to escape him. That’s the best she could come up with.
He was shook but more because of God Serena’s defeat, He was being realistic, not afraid, he tanked them because of his magic immunity, which DG do not have, his comment is acknowledgment of her strength. No it was not, she stated that it was so Zeref can get close to FH, and for Acno to not interfere, so she bested him there.

ERICTHENALUFAN

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I asked ERICTHENALUFAN about how come BDSK, not rest of diabolos since they are a non factor.
Just saw I was the topic your discussion lol

I don't know. Kirin is stronger than X793 RL Laxus who's far above his X792 self, who one-shotted Wahl.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just saw I was the topic your discussion lol

I don't know. Kirin is stronger than X793 RL Laxus who's far above his X792 self, who one-shotted Wahl.
not sure far above, I mean he trained to master Red Lightning which increases his power with more blood shed, and he caught Wahl off guard with that attack at the last second when he had those injuries to use for Red Lightning.

ERICTHENALUFAN

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
not sure far above, I mean he trained to master Red Lightning which increases his power with more blood shed, and he caught Wahl off guard with that attack at the last second when he had those injuries to use for Red Lightning.
Fair point.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Plus, his general stats grew up a lot as well, as is expected from training.

x793 base Laxus >> x792 base Laxus >> Spriggans (considering Ajeel was about to be one shot)

Wahl still got one shot lol.
Kirin got caught off guard in the same way (thinking he's immune to Laxus), and he tanked RL Laxus' attack. While Wahl got one shot. There isn't really any argument for Spriggans here

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Plus, his general stats grew up a lot as well, as is expected from training.

x793 base Laxus >> x792 base Laxus >> Spriggans (considering Ajeel was about to be one shot)

Wahl still got one shot lol.
Kirin got caught off guard in the same way (thinking he's immune to Laxus), and he tanked RL Laxus' attack. While Wahl got one shot. There isn't really any argument for Spriggans here
didn't really show significant stat boost, iirc it was only training for red lightning. unclear about Ajeel as he was capable of going up against Erza who was believed to be able to fight Laxus at the beginning of the series, and even shown to match his movements.

taken by surprise and countering their powers, which is like how most Spriggans were defeated. he was cut off guard by a ground lightning, he was not caught off guard the same way as Wall who Laxus was already in contact with. Irene and August, and maybe Larcade are far above the DDKs, that's for sure.