A Fateful Encounter | Page 140 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work

• Total voters

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Yes, you did brighten my day :blush Nice fanart!

And yes, I like 2B :nod Pretty big Nier fan in general, so fanart is always welcome :3 You didn't play it though, right?
Haha okay good!! That was the goal :blush Expect more fanart incoming soon, there is a whole collection haha (No other crossovers with pokemon though)

Unfortunately never had the chance to play it, do really want to :nod But first Final Fantasy X needs to be finished

Question of the day! I don't think we've discussed this yet. What's your all-time favorite game and why?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Bcuz you dumped me

Jk

What kind of fanarts do you want? Vanilla? Ecchi? Explicit? :hurr

Which character?
Sorry Kiki :feelsbadman

Musashi (FGO), Marine (Hololive), Yor (Spy X Family) would be appreciated :hurr

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Sorry Kiki :feelsbadman

Musashi (FGO), Marine (Hololive), Yor (Spy X Family) would be appreciated :hurr
okay... if I somehow bump into them on twitter, I will share. cuz actually all those fanarts I shared, I didnt search for them. They just came to me lol. You noticed I no longer post fanarts in your thread? thats the point where I have a new wifi, which sucks cuz it's super slow :emocat so all this is just me being opportunistic.

#Confession

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ouch, haha. are you following them on pixiv? it's made in 2019 so I thought you have seen them already :hbunny okay then, the others have never seen them before :fan

okay then, I have bookmarked these since few weeks ago. instead of wasting them... for those who havent seen :fan

lol no worries, it's the gesture that counts :nod I actually don't follow the artist on pixiv, but he/she is famous enough that I always see the new works around the net anyway, haha. But yeah, they're great, so share as many as you like :blush

Haha okay good!! That was the goal :blush Expect more fanart incoming soon, there is a whole collection haha (No other crossovers with pokemon though)

Unfortunately never had the chance to play it, do really want to :nod But first Final Fantasy X needs to be finished

Question of the day! I don't think we've discussed this yet. What's your all-time favorite game and why?
Always surprised when people have a lot of fanart from series they've never read/played/watched haha. I usually avoid looking at or for fanarts from other works bc I don't wanna get spoiled by accident :XD though sometimes it's basically thrown right into your face ofc

Oh I really hope you do, it's one of my fav games :zomg

Now that's a tough question... I probably can't just name one xD But if I had to pick three, that would be

Final Fantasy IX - First time I really really got into an RPG and saw what the genre was capable of. Blew me away as a kid you could say haha

Warcraft 3 - Definitely my favourite strategy game until today, I've replayed it just as often as FF9 :XD Probably the first time I really cared about the lore of a work, that's also what made me start World of Warcraft (which I also really enjoyed for 2 years or so). So this one had a rather big influence on my life for a while xD

Mafia - Loved the atmosphere, it did a great job of showing what a real Mafia life might be like. The original might be a bit outdated, but back then it was top class in terms of characters and story. Have yet to play the remake bc I'm a little bit reluctant, but will definitely give it a chance eventually.

Extra mention: Pokemon Blue - Played this to death as a kid, and likely the only game I played all night together with a friend without sleeping for one second lol (still remember this fondly). Catched all Pokemon, only to be disappointed with getting nothing but a certificate saying "Well done" :lmao And I've at least played one game of every new generation since then (besides the most recent, you know yD), which is quite amazing in a way bc I don't consider myself a big fan nowadays lol. There's just a certain charm to it.

Now it's your turn :p

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
nii this sounds like Fate/Zero OST :D

Reactions: Nii

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Always surprised when people have a lot of fanart from series they've never read/played/watched haha. I usually avoid looking at or for fanarts from other works bc I don't wanna get spoiled by accident :XD though sometimes it's basically thrown right into your face ofc
Yeah I get what you mean what you say about being spoiled bc fan art and such. Has happened to me quite often, but I'm okay with that. Fanart tends to draw me to a series if that makes sense.
Okay todays fanart batch to make for another day brightening experience:

Now that's a tough question... I probably can't just name one xD But if I had to pick three, that would be

Final Fantasy IX - First time I really really got into an RPG and saw what the genre was capable of. Blew me away as a kid you could say haha

Warcraft 3 - Definitely my favourite strategy game until today, I've replayed it just as often as FF9 :XD Probably the first time I really cared about the lore of a work, that's also what made me start World of Warcraft (which I also really enjoyed for 2 years or so). So this one had a rather big influence on my life for a while xD

Mafia - Loved the atmosphere, it did a great job of showing what a real Mafia life might be like. The original might be a bit outdated, but back then it was top class in terms of characters and story. Have yet to play the remake bc I'm a little bit reluctant, but will definitely give it a chance eventually.

Extra mention: Pokemon Blue - Played this to death as a kid, and likely the only game I played all night together with a friend without sleeping for one second lol (still remember this fondly). Catched all Pokemon, only to be disappointed with getting nothing but a certificate saying "Well done" :lmao And I've at least played one game of every new generation since then (besides the most recent, you know yD), which is quite amazing in a way bc I don't consider myself a big fan nowadays lol. There's just a certain charm to it.
Oohh you've prepared a top three even!! That's impressive.
So I haven't played any of the games you have mentioned (well FFIX soon :nod ). Upon doing a little research on them, Mafia definitely feels like a totally different kind of game in comparison to FFIX and Warcraft. But that's awesome, a bit of variation in there!

Mafia: Remakes are always tricky yeah. Sometimes they can be so dissapointing. Does the remake have good reviews or anything that makes you want to play it?

And Warcraft 3: Mhm, so the lore is related to that of WoW? I really like it when you can find the same lore in different games honestly. Always fun trying to see how much you already know about it, or perhaps new little facts and things to it.
Heard it's really addicting though xD Do you still play from time to time?

HAHA that Pokemon disappointment 😂 All that effort, just for a certificate. Typical Pokemon fashion honestly.
Mnhm, used to a bigger fan too - I think it's the nostalgic feel the games have that has me coming back. It just feels so comfortable playing them!!

Now it's your turn :p
Aaah that's difficult haha. Should have seen this coming o3o

I think influenced by the recent KH game, I'll say Kingdom Hearts 1. The game itself is honestly not that great, you're battling the horrors of the terrible camera more rather than the enemies. But it's that one game that I really wanted to play so much, and story wise really did fell in love with it.

Also Rise of the Tomb Raider - A reboot done well! The visuals are just so stunning and it's one of those games I'd replay often if I had the time (Also I'm a nerd that likes discovering tombs and do the puzzles haha).

Mhnm, so the other one would be Fallout 4. Love the concept, and every so often I just get the urge to play it again. Put so much time into it (and the music is just lovely).

Honorable mentions would be Pokemon Yellow rather than Blue.

- I wanted to keep this short, yet here I am '-'

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
nii this sounds like Fate/Zero OST :D
Yeah true, very nice :blush Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I get what you mean what you say about being spoiled bc fan art and such. Has happened to me quite often, but I'm okay with that. Fanart tends to draw me to a series if that makes sense.
Okay todays fanart batch to make for another day brightening experience:

Oohh you've prepared a top three even!! That's impressive.
So I haven't played any of the games you have mentioned (well FFIX soon :nod ). Upon doing a little research on them, Mafia definitely feels like a totally different kind of game in comparison to FFIX and Warcraft. But that's awesome, a bit of variation in there!

Mafia: Remakes are always tricky yeah. Sometimes they can be so dissapointing. Does the remake have good reviews or anything that makes you want to play it?

And Warcraft 3: Mhm, so the lore is related to that of WoW? I really like it when you can find the same lore in different games honestly. Always fun trying to see how much you already know about it, or perhaps new little facts and things to it.
Heard it's really addicting though xD Do you still play from time to time?

HAHA that Pokemon disappointment 😂 All that effort, just for a certificate. Typical Pokemon fashion honestly.
Mnhm, used to a bigger fan too - I think it's the nostalgic feel the games have that has me coming back. It just feels so comfortable playing them!!

Aaah that's difficult haha. Should have seen this coming o3o

I think influenced by the recent KH game, I'll say Kingdom Hearts 1. The game itself is honestly not that great, you're battling the horrors of the terrible camera more rather than the enemies. But it's that one game that I really wanted to play so much, and story wise really did fell in love with it.

Also Rise of the Tomb Raider - A reboot done well! The visuals are just so stunning and it's one of those games I'd replay often if I had the time (Also I'm a nerd that likes discovering tombs and do the puzzles haha).

Mhnm, so the other one would be Fallout 4. Love the concept, and every so often I just get the urge to play it again. Put so much time into it (and the music is just lovely).

Honorable mentions would be Pokemon Yellow rather than Blue.

Well I know what you mean, sometimes some cool fanart and or vid can really draw you to a series or make you interested. But for me that's more like when I stumble upon it haha. I appreciate you looking for Nier fanart though, and I hope it has that exact effect on you :toc Great pics :zomg

And yes, Mafia probably is a pretty different kinda game compared to the other two, but what most of my fav games have in common is that they have a somewhat big focus on story (and atmosphere/setting) haha, bc that's usually what I'm looking for the most. Ofc if the gameplay sucks that's a problem, but that's not the case at all with these three :3

The Mafia remake sort of has mixed reviews. Some really like it, and others are somewhat disappointed. So it's a bit hard to tell, but I'm a big enough fan to play it eventually, and form my own opinion. Always trying to not get too hyped or disappointed about something in advance, even if that's difficult sometimes xD

And well, I played WoW exactly because I enjoyed Wacraft 3 so much :XD WoW is based on the lore and characters etc. from the three games, so basically I was curious to see how things continue in WoW. Really enjoyed playing that for some time, like I think around 2 years, but then I sorta got bored. Would love a Warcraft 4, but that's not going to make them much money in comparison I guess, so it probably won't ever happen =/ (and I'm not sure the company could do it justice nowadays, they completely fucked up the remaster of Wacraft 3).

And that's a nice collection for your top three, though I only played Kingdom Hearts 1 XD It wasn't half-bad (the camera though lol), but I never really felt like checking out the next games. Granted I played it way later, it was the remix for the PS3 I think. Probably the one game Sky recommended to me which I don't feel all that strong about. I can see why you and him like it so much though, and it looks like 2 and 3 improved it in a lot of ways (and also made it more complicated xD)

I probably should play Rise of the Tomb Raider sometimes, I only hear praise for that game. Haven't played a single Lara Croft game tbh xD
About Fallout, I heard a lot of good things about that too! I thiiink 3 and New Vegas are the fan favourites, though? Not sure. That's another series I've wanted to check out for a long time... :XD

And why yellows rather than blue? Was that your first Pokemon game, or because of the cute Pikachu? :3
Absolutely agree what you said about the Pokemon games, I think it's the same for me. They're comfy and nostalgic :nod And what you said about the "Typical Pokemon fashion" is so true :lmao

same lol

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
If I do not reply within a week, you are free to punish me 👀 I'm terrible haha.

Well I know what you mean, sometimes some cool fanart and or vid can really draw you to a series or make you interested. But for me that's more like when I stumble upon it haha. I appreciate you looking for Nier fanart though, and I hope it has that exact effect on you :toc Great pics :zomg
Haha one day I will! But we both know that "to do list" is incredibly long by now xD

And yes, Mafia probably is a pretty different kinda game compared to the other two, but what most of my fav games have in common is that they have a somewhat big focus on story (and atmosphere/setting) haha, bc that's usually what I'm looking for the most. Ofc if the gameplay sucks that's a problem, but that's not the case at all with these three :3

The Mafia remake sort of has mixed reviews. Some really like it, and others are somewhat disappointed. So it's a bit hard to tell, but I'm a big enough fan to play it eventually, and form my own opinion. Always trying to not get too hyped or disappointed about something in advance, even if that's difficult sometimes xD
Oohh yeah, I get that!! Really like it as well when you can play a game as if you are being part of an interesting story (And beautiful visuals are absolutely a bonus with this imo). Feels like it holds my attention better than a game that mainly has you shoot things, with barely a story behind it.

Mhm, yeah that's so difficult xD Especially if it's a franchise you really like - easier to get dissappointed with it.

And well, I played WoW exactly because I enjoyed Wacraft 3 so much :XD WoW is based on the lore and characters etc. from the three games, so basically I was curious to see how things continue in WoW. Really enjoyed playing that for some time, like I think around 2 years, but then I sorta got bored. Would love a Warcraft 4, but that's not going to make them much money in comparison I guess, so it probably won't ever happen =/ (and I'm not sure the company could do it justice nowadays, they completely fucked up the remaster of Wacraft 3).
What made you feel bored with the game?
Also, if they fucked up a remaster that badly, I really don't think a warcraft 4 would be good in their hands no. Better not ruin another game haha.
Oh speaking of Warcraft, have you seen the movie they made about it? I think it's not even that old.

And that's a nice collection for your top three, though I only played Kingdom Hearts 1 XD It wasn't half-bad (the camera though lol), but I never really felt like checking out the next games. Granted I played it way later, it was the remix for the PS3 I think. Probably the one game Sky recommended to me which I don't feel all that strong about. I can see why you and him like it so much though, and it looks like 2 and 3 improved it in a lot of ways (and also made it more complicated xD)
KH1 and it's true enemy indeed... Really ruins the game. The series definitely improved a lot, but it's definitely understandable that it's not for everyone. Also the way it's so complicated doesn't make it look attractive to people wanting to check it out haha.

I probably should play Rise of the Tomb Raider sometimes, I only hear praise for that game. Haven't played a single Lara Croft game tbh xD
About Fallout, I heard a lot of good things about that too! I thiiink 3 and New Vegas are the fan favourites, though? Not sure. That's another series I've wanted to check out for a long time... :XD
You definitely should check it out! (Also oh no!! Not even one? We must change this someday). One of the other parts of the remakes takes part on a Japanese Island - abandoned one with only ancient temples ofcourse. But thought that was pretty cool.

Mhnm, Fallout games are almost classics haha (Though the newest one I haven't played yet, everyone seems to be super dissapointed with it).

And why yellows rather than blue? Was that your first Pokemon game, or because of the cute Pikachu? :3
Absolutely agree what you said about the Pokemon games, I think it's the same for me. They're comfy and nostalgic :nod And what you said about the "Typical Pokemon fashion" is so true :lmao
Mhm, Yellow was the first one I played (blue was the first one we had in the house, but my brothers never let me play it). Also, the cute pikachu follows you around, just like in the anime, it's perfect haha.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
^ lol, poor Misaka

If I do not reply within a week, you are free to punish me 👀 I'm terrible haha.
Okay, so you can punish me because it took me more than week to reply, and I can punish you bc you didn't reply for over a week in your thread :3

Haha one day I will! But we both know that "to do list" is incredibly long by now xD
I believe that one day will be 2021 :blush

Oohh yeah, I get that!! Really like it as well when you can play a game as if you are being part of an interesting story (And beautiful visuals are absolutely a bonus with this imo). Feels like it holds my attention better than a game that mainly has you shoot things, with barely a story behind it.
Oh yeah, definitely :nod Don't mind a shooter or stuff from time to time (I mean, for example Resident Evil isn't exactly big on story either tbh haha), but it's not my fav genre. Usually need a good story and good characters to really get invested into a game, even if shooter etc can be fun too.

What made you feel bored with the game?
Also, if they fucked up a remaster that badly, I really don't think a warcraft 4 would be good in their hands no. Better not ruin another game haha.
Oh speaking of Warcraft, have you seen the movie they made about it? I think it's not even that old.
Hmm not sure what it was exactly, but for one thing it sort of gets repititive after such a long time. That and you don't really have as much time to invest into an MMO compared to when you were a teen haha. Main reason probably was that I lost contact with most people I was friends with back then (ingame I mean), and playing with them was a big part of the fun. They either moved on too, or things just faded out because I took multiple breaks. That's how it goes often, I guess.

I mean you're probably right, but I don't want to give up hope yet lol. It's probably not happening anyway, but you gotta believe in something : D
And no, never watched the movie. At that point I really didn't care about Warcraft that much anymore. They sort of butchered the lore etc anyway, retconned some stuff etc... so I doubt that I would go back to WoW or anything at this point.

KH1 and it's true enemy indeed... Really ruins the game. The series definitely improved a lot, but it's definitely understandable that it's not for everyone. Also the way it's so complicated doesn't make it look attractive to people wanting to check it out haha.
Sounds almost like Fate, doesn't it? :lmao Though stuff like this usually looks far more complicated than it actually is, once you get into it.

You definitely should check it out! (Also oh no!! Not even one? We must change this someday). One of the other parts of the remakes takes part on a Japanese Island - abandoned one with only ancient temples ofcourse. But thought that was pretty cool.

Mhnm, Fallout games are almost classics haha (Though the newest one I haven't played yet, everyone seems to be super dissapointed with it).
For you I'll try my best to play a Lara Croft game one day : D To be honest I actually saw some stuff from the remake when friends played it, looked fun indeed.

And that's Fallout 76, right? I see everyone trashing that :XD Anyway, I'll put Fallout on my list! Did you play 1-3 too?

Mhm, Yellow was the first one I played (blue was the first one we had in the house, but my brothers never let me play it). Also, the cute pikachu follows you around, just like in the anime, it's perfect haha.
Your brothers were pretty mean, huh? xD though I get that you'd rather play it yourself as a kid haha
And Pikachu really made for a great mascot :nod

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

are you among those ten thousands likes and retweets, nii? I think so :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what are these from, nii?!

was there a fate anime I somehow missed???? or will there be a new fate anime next year? or is this from fgo??? :notlikethis :notlikethis :notlikethis need more Cu!!!!!!!!! :arf

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany

are you among those ten thousands likes and retweets, nii? I think so :fan

what are these from, nii?!

was there a fate anime I somehow missed???? or will there be a new fate anime next year? or is this from fgo??? :notlikethis :notlikethis :notlikethis need more Cu!!!!!!!!! :arf
You probably know by now, but it's from a special that aired on New Years. It's called Fate Grand Carnival, basically a spiritual successor to Carnival Phantasm (just with no Tsukihime and more Fate...). It's mostly comedy, and very well done at that :3 Four more episodes will come this summer, so if you're lucky there will be more Cu in there ;)

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
kawaii :3

You probably know by now, but it's from a special that aired on New Years. It's called Fate Grand Carnival, basically a spiritual successor to Carnival Phantasm (just with no Tsukihime and more Fate...). It's mostly comedy, and very well done at that :3 Four more episodes will come this summer, so if you're lucky there will be more Cu in there ;)
thank you nii :squish (also thank you sky, I know you will read this :squish )

will there be a thread for it? :wtf

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
So I, due to steam sales and my poor time management, picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms. Seeing a hero-centric 4x strategy game like this has caused me to dream of something. Total War: FGO. Would this be madness or brilliance? Thoughts?

Also any thoughts on how the FGO Tsukihime event singularity is going to play out? Because with the remake there is a 1000% chance that's going to be a thing.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My Bets:

Arcueid - Ruler/Berserker
Ciel - Assassin
Akiha - Berserker
Kohaku - Avenger
Hisui - Caster

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so you can punish me because it took me more than week to reply, and I can punish you bc you didn't reply for over a week in your thread :3

It's punishment time indeeeeed hahaha. So how are we going about this? What kind of torture will be suitable~

Oh yeah, definitely :nod Don't mind a shooter or stuff from time to time (I mean, for example Resident Evil isn't exactly big on story either tbh haha), but it's not my fav genre. Usually need a good story and good characters to really get invested into a game, even if shooter etc can be fun too.
Right!! Something simple is nice from time to time as well, but it's usually a lot more fun when you can really dive into the story haha.

Hmm not sure what it was exactly, but for one thing it sort of gets repititive after such a long time. That and you don't really have as much time to invest into an MMO compared to when you were a teen haha. Main reason probably was that I lost contact with most people I was friends with back then (ingame I mean), and playing with them was a big part of the fun. They either moved on too, or things just faded out because I took multiple breaks. That's how it goes often, I guess.
Aaaah I can definitely relate to that, the social part (used to play a game with people as well, during my teenage years haha). And does go like that often, and while it can be a little sad, I suppose it also helps opening up time to discover and enjoy other things.

I mean you're probably right, but I don't want to give up hope yet lol. It's probably not happening anyway, but you gotta believe in something : D
And no, never watched the movie. At that point I really didn't care about Warcraft that much anymore. They sort of butchered the lore etc anyway, retconned some stuff etc... so I doubt that I would go back to WoW or anything at this point.
Yes, you must keep hope!! Who knows, game developers might surprise you one day. That'd be nice at least~
Yeah I watched the movie and I really disliked it (even though I'm not really into Warcraft at all). Can't recommend at all.

Sounds almost like Fate, doesn't it? :lmao Though stuff like this usually looks far more complicated than it actually is, once you get into it.
HAHA it does.
Suppose it gets less complicated for the people that are looking into it, the fans... But as an outsider I'm sure it's a mess.

For you I'll try my best to play a Lara Croft game one day : D To be honest I actually saw some stuff from the remake when friends played it, looked fun indeed.
Aaaaaah aren't you adorable. Tell me when you do!!
If you had an xbox you could have played with my copy of the game haha.

And that's Fallout 76, right? I see everyone trashing that :XD Anyway, I'll put Fallout on my list! Did you play 1-3 too?
It's a shame, the concept is pretty cool haha.
Did play fallout 3, but didn't have the chance to play the other ones. But they work pretty well as stand alone games!

Your brothers were pretty mean, huh? xD though I get that you'd rather play it yourself as a kid haha
And Pikachu really made for a great mascot :nod
Siblings are a blessing and a curse haha.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
kawaii :3

thank you nii :squish (also thank you sky, I know you will read this :squish )

will there be a thread for it? :wtf
kawaii and very fitting haha :3

And I don't see why there couldn't be a thread for it? Anyone could make it, and there will be more episodes this coming summer anyway.

So I, due to steam sales and my poor time management, picked up Total War: Three Kingdoms. Seeing a hero-centric 4x strategy game like this has caused me to dream of something. Total War: FGO. Would this be madness or brilliance? Thoughts?

Also any thoughts on how the FGO Tsukihime event singularity is going to play out? Because with the remake there is a 1000% chance that's going to be a thing.
You're asking someone who's never played Total War :XD But from what I know about it, both. Probably not something you could pull off though, so many Servants fighting against each other would be insane lol.

And I had that thought too, just not entirely sure if it will be this year or the next (because the collab event usually is during Golden Week in April/May). I only know from an interview some time ago that Nasu said it would be hard to incorporate some of them, or that they would be very different in the FGO timeline (namely Akiha, Hisui, Kohaku).

Personally I would enjoy something similar to the Kara no Kyoukai event, which I thought was really well-done except for some small things.

My Bets:

Arcueid - Ruler/Berserker
Ciel - Assassin
Akiha - Berserker
Kohaku - Avenger
Hisui - Caster
I bet you will be off with most of those lol. Also doubt all of them will be in the collab tbh, you'll probably either get Shiki and/or a villain. The new title "Piece of Blue Glass Moon" also makes me fear that it won't be the whole story, but I really don't wanna jinx it...

It's punishment time indeeeeed hahaha. So how are we going about this? What kind of torture will be suitable~
haha good question :3 I'll think about it for a bit, but if you have any ideas already, feel free to suggest something~

Right!! Something simple is nice from time to time as well, but it's usually a lot more fun when you can really dive into the story haha.
Pretty much that :nod Though just having some mindless fun or sitting back and enjoying some fluffy stuff is also good, depending on your mood.

Aaaah I can definitely relate to that, the social part (used to play a game with people as well, during my teenage years haha). And does go like that often, and while it can be a little sad, I suppose it also helps opening up time to discover and enjoy other things.
I remember you telling us in slack too, yeah. How did that go for you?
But yeah, it's sorta sad, but also how life often goes, especially when you're a teen. Losing sight of some people you connected with is almost inevitable. You're right though, something ending always gives you the chance for a fresh (and good) start.

Yeah I watched the movie and I really disliked it (even though I'm not really into Warcraft at all). Can't recommend at all.
Haha okay, that only makes me even more sure :XD Doubt I'll ever watch it.

HAHA it does.
Suppose it gets less complicated for the people that are looking into it, the fans... But as an outsider I'm sure it's a mess.
Weeeell... I can't deny that it seems like a mess. But that can have it's own charm too, sometimes xD

Aaaaaah aren't you adorable. Tell me when you do!!
If you had an xbox you could have played with my copy of the game haha.
Still got an old Xbox one at my mother's place, so I guess I could play it :hee
But probably more comfy for me on PC haha, I only played like one or two games on the XBox lol.

And I mean it's only common courtesy, after all you checked out a whole number of things I recommended to you ;)

It's a shame, the concept is pretty cool haha.
Did play fallout 3, but didn't have the chance to play the other ones. But they work pretty well as stand alone games!
That's good to hear. Will put 3 and 4 on my list then :3

Siblings are a blessing and a curse haha.
That's what pretty much every sibling I know says :lmao