Final Voting Round - Favorite Quote | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Voting Round Favorite Quote

Favorite Quote

• Aizawa: "There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway."

• All Might: "I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me."

• All Might: "You can be a hero."

• All Might: “It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!”

• Bakugou: "If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to regognize your own weaknes

• Dabi: "You must've thought 'as long as I face the future, I can be better!' I can tell you're at a l

• Shigaraki Tomura: "You Heroes Hurt Your Families To Help Complete Strangers."

• Toga: "When I was little, I was told to stop being me! But that doesn't work! When you shut your fee

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Favorite Quote

Everything from Chapter 1 to 306 is eligible for manga-related categories. As for the anime-related ones, it's everything from Season 1 to 4.

Use this site as source for references/nominations.

Final Voting Round
  • Time: 3 days.
  • Members can only vote for 1 name out of the remaining nominees.

1. All Might: "You can be a hero.": 3.
  2. All Might: “It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!”: 3.
  3. Bakugou: "If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses.": 3.
  4. Shigaraki Tomura: "You Heroes Hurt Your Families To Help Complete Strangers.": 3.
  5. Aizawa: "There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway.": 2.
  6. All Might: "I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me.": 2.
  7. Dabi: "You must've thought 'as long as I face the future, I can be better!' I can tell you're at a loss for words, so here's the answer! The past never dies! Get it yet?! You reap what you sow! So let's tango, you and me, Enji Todoroki! A dance with your son, here in hell!!": 2.
  8. Toga: "When I was little, I was told to stop being me! But that doesn't work! When you shut your feelings away, it only grows inside!": 2.
  9. Bakugou: "I am heading for the top. Why should I care?": 1.
  10. Mirio: "Everything I've done up until now has not gone to waste. I'm still Lemillion!": 1.
  11. All For One: "Conscience, Mortals, Ethics... All Mere Fabrications invented By Others. People Who Wanted The World To Run Smoothly As They Saw Fit.": 0.
  12. Dabi: "Ouch, is that any way to address me? I have a great name. Call me Toya.": 0.
  13. Deku: "Even if you don't want my help, you're crying aren't you? I won't let anyone die, I'm going to save you!": 0.
  14. Mirio: "The reason heroes wear capes... is to wrap up and protect little girls in pain!": 0.

1. Bakugou: "If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses.": 7.
  2. Shigaraki Tomura: "You Heroes Hurt Your Families To Help Complete Strangers.": 5.
  3. All Might: “It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!”: 4.
  4. Aizawa: "There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway.": 3.
  5. All Might: "You can be a hero.": 3.
  6. Toga: "When I was little, I was told to stop being me! But that doesn't work! When you shut your feelings away, it only grows inside!": 3.
  7. All For One: "Conscience, Mortals, Ethics... All Mere Fabrications invented By Others. People Who Wanted The World To Run Smoothly As They Saw Fit.": 2.
  8. All Might: "I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me.": 2.
  9. Bakugou: "I am heading for the top. Why should I care?": 2.
  10. Dabi: "Ouch, is that any way to address me? I have a great name. Call me Toya.": 2.
  11. Dabi: "You must've thought 'as long as I face the future, I can be better!' I can tell you're at a loss for words, so here's the answer! The past never dies! Get it yet?! You reap what you sow! So let's tango, you and me, Enji Todoroki! A dance with your son, here in hell!!": 2.
  12. Deku: "Even if you don't want my help, you're crying aren't you? I won't let anyone die, I'm going to save you!": 2.
  13. Mirio: "Everything I've done up until now has not gone to waste. I'm still Lemillion!": 2.
  14. Mirio: "The reason heroes wear capes... is to wrap up and protect little girls in pain!": 2.
  15. All Might: "Indeed! There are plenty of things... that heroes need to protect, All For One!! That's why... I can't lose.": 1.
  16. All Might: "When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times... is surely the mark... of a true hero!": 1.
  17. Dabi: "Thank you for being fine.": 1.
  18. All Might: "If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit remember for what cause you clench your fists... remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit.":0
  19. Dabi: "Can't wait to see his pathetic mug. I've... been waiting so damn long for this. Enji Todoroki. Mom. Fuyumi. Natsu. ...Shoto. Take a real good look at me in the depths of hell.": 0.
  20. Shoto: "Should we have let people die, all in the name of the law? Isn’t it a hero's job to save people?": 0

To view the rules and general info about the event, click [HERE].

Last edited:

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
"You can be a hero."
“It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!”
"If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit remember for what cause you clench your fists... remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit."

All Might has some great quotes :^_^

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tomura Shigaraki: You Heroes Hurt Your Families To Help Complete Strangers

All For One: Conscience, Mortals, Ethics... All Mere Fabrications invented By Others. People Who Wanted The World To Run Smoothly As They Saw Fit.

All Might: You Can Be a Hero

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I support "It is fine now. Why? Because I am here!"/"Watashi ga Kita!"

I nominate:

"If all you ever do is look down on people, you won't be able to regognize your own weaknesses" - Bakugou

and

"When I was little, I was told to stop being me! But that doesn't work! When you shut your feelings away, it only grows inside!" - Toga

avietar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dabi, 290: "Ouch, is that any way to address me? I have a great name. Call me Toya."

Dabi, 290: "You must've thought 'as long as I face the future, I can be better!' I can tell you're at a loss for words, so here's the answer! The past never dies! Get it yet?! You reap what you sow! So let's tango, you and me, Enji Todoroki! A dance with your son, here in hell!!"

Dabi, 301: "Can't wait to see his pathetic mug. I've... been waiting so damn long for this. Enji Todoroki. Mom. Fuyumi. Natsu. ...Shoto. Take a real good look at me in the depths of hell."

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mirio: "Everything I've done up until now has not gone to waste. I'm still Lemillion!"

All Might: "When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times... is surely the mark... of a true hero!"

Supporting
All Might: "You can be a hero."

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Shoto: Should we have let people die, all in the name of the law? Isn’t it a hero's job to save people?

Aizawa: There’s nothing crueler than letting a dream end midway.

All Might: I smile to show the pressure of heroes and to trick the fear inside of me.

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Deku : "Even if you don't want my help, you're crying aren't you? I won't let anyone die, I'm going to save you!" Deku to Eri Season 4 Episode 12 Japanese Dub/English Sub.

Dabi before using Prominence Burn " Thank you for being fine" chapter 291 fansub (yes, sub lol)

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bakugou:

All Might
:

Mirio:

Status