Games - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

LnDRash

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Late reply today because Mangohelpers ate my whole wall of text and since the WII doesn't have copy+paste I had to retype everything from scratch »_«

Well then. Do proceed.
Sorry. WII haz noes webcamz supportu :9

Now, that's some impressive willpower.
Or maybe I'm just so slow on the uptake...

something about Hyurs, Nelson and two Pancakes.
Of course not... I'd laugh solely at your unintentional exposure! What kind of monster do you think I am I'd discriminate a poor girl for something as trivial as flatchestedness? No no no... I'm way above such douchebaginess! As long as I get the delightfully gropeable Spider Arse I've been promised there will be no complains! *rubbs hands greedily*

Wait... I forgot there is no butt slider... damnit!! Well... in that case I suggest you start harassing the phone support with Sir Mixalot soundfiles.

something about skin tones and underwear (or the lack of both)
After your first month of subscription you should have gotten some vouchers for a black bikini... I think that shall offer sufficient contrast. If I'm not mistaken you can turn them in at Revenants Toll. Feel free to put it on and to flaunt your assets all over Eorzea whenever you feel like it. I'm not a jealous Husbando because one day I shall remove all male competition anyway.

blabla dedication blabla
What can I say? Desperate times call for desperate measures...

but I think you're actually sort of fond of me.
Why of course silly! Did I ever say otherwise..?

I know you'd wish for me to turn all red like a tomato while stuttering something about you being a baka... but I'm really no good at this whole Tsudere business... I'm afraid thats something I'll never be able to replace... but because its you I can at least give it a try;

Tsudere-Megatron: *punches dent into solid steel wall* YOU IMBEC.. UHM I MEAN B.. BAKA!! HOW DARE YOU THROW SUCH ACCUSATIONS AT ME!? *throat grab* DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'D DO TO YOU IF YOU WERE ANYONE ELSE??? *shoots an innocent bystander* I SUGGEST YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR FURTHER USEFULNESS BY CAPSLOCKING KISHIMOTO'S NEXT ATROCITY AS SOON AS THE FIRST HINTS OF SPOILERS SHOW UP! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? *amps up voice* I SAID: DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND!!?? GOOD... I SHALL TAKE YOUR SILENCE AS A YES... *corner throw* AND NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FUSION CANNON!! *blushes and turns away sheepishly*"

Well... how was that for a first try..?

I'll like totally stay @37 because I'm like totally adorable and I like totally couldn't even think of leveling without you like at all!! (or something compareable in essence)
Well... I like totally appreciate that but I'm afraid it doesn't look too good for now...

The good news is I got my new power supply... the bad news are it had to be the expensive one and getting a new suitable motherboard also proves to be more difficult and costly then I had anticipated.

Finding spare parts for a Computer that used to be a fairly rare Ferrari 5 years ago so far proves to be a true nightmare... especially in CR T_T

Tomorrow's sunday so no progress will be made... but Frodo's epic journey will continue on monday.

I already made a checklist for the Computer Hardware Store Marathon ahead of me...

*sigh* I wish I could at least rewatch Gurren Lagann... right now I could really use some of Kamina & Simons motivational speeches ;/

Last edited:

Bloomerwedgies

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmm, it is almost five in the morning where you are. Are you still awake from the night before? :teehee

Late reply today because Mangohelpers ate my whole wall of text and since the WII doesn't have copy+paste I had to retype everything from scratch »_«
There's that dedication again. Or is it Husbandly Goodness?
I'm glad you put forth the effort; I was starting to picture you murdered in some Prague-ian ditch, having gone to the bad part of town (is there a good part of town? other than Tourist Row of course) to score a black market power supply.
It didn't make me very happy.

Sorry. WII haz noes webcamz supportu :9
Rasho pls!! >:C

... that's for private time.

And I haz no webcamz at all, so you are going to have to settle for engravings or maybe an oil painting. Hmmm, that is if you want to spoil the no-doubt pleasanter me you have arranged in your head. :teehee

This is the first time I've married anyone I've never seen (I think it may also be the first time I've married someone whose name I don't know, but that's just a guess; I had a pretty wild youth and I'm sure there are lots of things I don't remember too clearly).

I feel like a really deep person, since I'm not basing my wicked lust on mere physical beauty. Maybe I should ask Neha if you're really as hot as you say you are, then I can be comfortable feeling shallow and normal.
:fan

Or maybe I'm just so slow on the uptake...
Yup.

... I don't know what's more adorable; my victims not knowing they're being hunted, or when they do notice but it's too late and I already have them in my claws. *shrug* Either way, it's all good. For me, anyway.

Of course not... I'd laugh solely at your unintentional exposure!
Bluuuushu!

What kind of monster do you think I am I'd discriminate a poor girl for something as trivial as flatchestedness?
The kind of monster who would discriminate against a lady for having a longer inseam than he does! >:C

Although, I'm pretty sure you don't really give a shit, since you wouldn't discriminate against a lady if she loses her figure someday due to planet-eating and develops a shape like a Goobbue, or if she's old enough to have watched Transformers before you were born, or even if she has purple hair and sleeps all day in a coffin filled with her native earth.

No no no... I'm way above such douchebaginess! As long as I get the delightfully gropeable Spider Arse I've been promised there will be no complains! *rubbs hands greedily*
Uh oh. And with my latest fighting gear, my butt is exposed and vulnerable! I'd better start shaving it.

Rasho, I hate my new outfit. I look like Barbarella crossed with an extra from Caligula.
I dyed it all black but it hardly helped at all. And it's really fucking cold in Coerthas!!

Wait... I forgot there is no butt slider... damnit!! Well... in that case I suggest you start harassing the phone support with Sir Mixalot soundfiles.
I tried, but customer service told me there'd been a bloody brawl in design when none of the pervs could agree on a max setting. After seventeen casualties, no one in the art department had the heart to even think about big butts anymore, let alone make a slider for them.
I know, crappy news, huh?

Since you're obviously just curious about how my real-life ass compares to my un-curvey avatar's? Well, I'll tell you all about it. I may even show you a picture of it.

But not right here on this fucking forum for all the pervy lurkers who are titillating themselves by following our scandalous affair! >:C

(wow, >:C is just the smiley of the day, isn't it?)

Feel free to put it on and to flaunt your assets all over Eorzea whenever you feel like it. I'm not a jealous Husbando because one day I shall remove all male competition anyway.
But before you do, you'll want to be able to point to me and say, "See that? I'm banging it. Are you jealous?", and of course they will be, very jealous, until you blow their heads off. Or at least, you would if you hadn't blown up your cannon.

What can I say? Desperate times call for desperate measures...
Wait... who's desperate?? :huh

Why of course silly! Did I ever say otherwise..?
No. :hurr

I know you'd wish for me to turn all red like a tomato while stuttering something about you being a baka...
I'll be honest, that does have appeal, but eventually, you either have to nut up or shut up.
Being adorably unable to be honest about your feelings can only get you so far. Continued tsundere-ism only results in nobody getting laid.

but I'm really no good at this whole Tsudere business...
Then you're more likely to get laid in a timely fashion.

I'm afraid thats something I'll never be able to replace...
*shrug*
Don't you want to at least give it a shot?

but because its you I can at least give it a try;
Funny, that's just what I was thinking.

Tsudere-Megatron:
*punches dent into solid steel wall* YOU IMBEC.. UHM I MEAN B.. BAKA!! HOW DARE YOU THROW SUCH ACCUSATIONS AT ME!? *throat grab* DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I'D DO TO YOU IF YOU WERE ANYONE ELSE??? *shoots an innocent bystander* I SUGGEST YOU REMIND ME OF YOUR FURTHER USEFULNESS BY CAPSLOCKING KISHIMOTO'S NEXT ATROCITY AS SOON AS THE FIRST HINTS OF SPOILERS SHOW UP! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? *amps up voice* I SAID: DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND!!?? GOOD... I SHALL TAKE YOUR SILENCE AS A YES... *corner throw* AND NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FUSION CANNON!! *blushes and turns away sheepishly*"
Well... how was that for a first try..?
Rasho...

No, seriously. I need that thing.

Well... I like totally appreciate that but I'm afraid it doesn't look too good for now...
Well, I'm not impatient to get to 50, actually. I don't want to put it off forever, of course, but what I really want to do right now is take her to 40 so I can access higher level craft and botany leves at Coerthas. :hurr
So after that, I may indeed, like, totally take a break for a bit. I like, totally want that wind up aldgoat okay!! And I'm gonna totally get WVR to 50 soon.

Each little toy takes 99 raito-neingu shards. Oh husbando, I'm so glad you've been saving up for me.

The good news is I got my new power supply...
:zomg

blah blah computers blah blah life sucks
That's true. It does. Poor Rasho, no computer, no cartoons, no grabbing waifu's bottom in Eorzea. This story's happy ending is long overdue. Motherboard gods, give Rasho your blessing!

*sigh* I wish I could at least rewatch Gurren Lagann... right now I could really use some of Kamina & Simons motivational speeches ;/
If there's a wall in your way, smash it! If you don't have a path, make your own! If you can't afford it, steal it! Oh no wait... scratch that last one. That sounds a little illegal.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Almost to 40!
SOON THE TOY ALDGOAT SHALL BE MINE

LnDRash

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yup. My sleeping schedule is absolutely horrifyingly random, especially whenever work eases up and there are no obligations to keep me in check :9

I haz no webcamz at all... blabla... oilpainting.
I never really used mine either. I just bought it six years ago because it came in a bundle with a headset (stupid online strangers and their Ts3 & Ventrilo obsession... that's what I like about Final Fantasy; the international servers do a wonderful job of discouraging voice chats) and since then its only catching dust... together with the headset. It looks pretty cool though... kind of like an Cybernetic Eye Implant... I think if by accident I ever happen to turn into a Kakashi I'll just stuff that thing into the empty socket just so that I can look badass... even though it does nothing else.

Oilpaintings are perfectly fine though. Looks way better on a wall then some photo's... and if you're indeed as hideous as you try to make it sound I'm still left with the option to claim its some abstract artwork instead of my wife who happens to life on the other side of the planet.

Pfff... and don't even try to ask Nehaleja about my sexappeal... she knows me for such a long time and there's such a magnificent lack of mutual attraction... she'll just say something terribly generic as "well I guess he's kind of ok?"

There should be some 5 years old pics of me somewhere around the net... I'll trace them down and throw them into your inbox... don't expect anything naughty though or you'll be terribly disappointed ;p

As for you: What?? You don't look like Kagura?? Damn... and here I though we always look like our Mangohelpers avatars... I'm disillusioned and shocked. While we're at it and since I see you're also guilty; do you also feel so bad whenever you ditch an avatar you've been using for a long time..? I once used to be Gray Fox, then Kabuto... then there was that short love affair with Flare Corona... and now it's the mighty Lord Megatron. I think the last one will be hard to top though... TF:Prime Megs really did it to me... such a masterpiece of villainy :o

something about Goobbue sexappeal and old hags
Oh yes... go ahead and make it sound like I have no standarts at all... I guess this is payback for that cat scarring business, huh?

Well... to somehow get out of this with a bit of dignity left: while I'm sure a Goobbue girlfriend would certainly prove to have some advantages I'm not yet aware of, I think such a specimen would be a bit too hardcore even for me (especially with all the vegetation sprouting from various skinfolds). Although maybe a good girdle would be able to fix most of the problems, since I've always been of the opinion it's shape that matters, not the amount of padding said shape consists of... but even then we're still left with the issue of legs that only contribute like 2,5% towards the total body mass... still not very feminine I guess x_x

Pfff... that Transformers movie came out 1986... two years after I was born... It can't be that bad, can it..? I mean... I suck at math but I guess at worst there can't be more then approximately 10 years difference. Since woman usually tend to get most of the Senju DNA, you're probably going to outlive me anyway, even with the maximum head-start...

Besides... from what I can tell you're just like me mentally stuck somewhere in your early teens... so who cares? Oh yes... and then there's also honeymoon at botcon... and who can say no to that..? You've basically bribed me!

something about freezing her butt off
Why yes... that's the inevitable consequence of insufficent application of isolating tissue during the manufacturing process... stupid programmers... I hope they never attempt to build a house.

then you're more likely to get laid in a timely fashion.
Oh don't worry; despite all the countless advantages I might have, I'm still exceptional at "how not to get laid". I think it has something to do with my oblivious nature and that (I know; hard to believe) most ladies don't find my endless blabber about cartoons, mangas and robots to be seductive at all.

gimme back ma heartz!! me needz!!
What did you say was your motto again..? "why should I? what's in it for me?"

But then again... here... catch! There's not much use in letting you die by brain suffocation because I'm kind of possitive that thing inside your head is more responsible for your attachment then some biological device used to pump blood.

something about not being in a hurry to get 50
Well, I'll certainly do my best to show up asap... which probably won't end up being that soon at all... but its the thought that counts, isn't it?

Last edited:

Bloomerwedgies

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Got to 40 last night! *applause*
The first thing I did was open the Whitebrim leves straightaway, and start crafting. lol
Does your curmudgeonly heart have room for a toy aldgoat, Rasho? They're very cute. Perhaps someone will make one for you; you never know.

Yup. My sleeping schedule is absolutely horrifyingly random, especially whenever work eases up and there are no obligations to keep me in check :9
Naughty boy. Those haunted eyes aren't going to brighten up unless you go to bed at a decent hour. But then, why would you want them to? :teehee
And I'm certainly not one to talk.

that's what I like about Final Fantasy; the international servers do a wonderful job of discouraging voice chats)
hahaha, what, you don't want to hear everybody chattering away in your ear, munching on chips and yelling at their kids in the background? You just don't know how to relate!

Don't you want to hear me yelling dramatically when I fall off of cliffs, and cackling like a maniac when I smoosh frogs?? My death scenes are pretty fantastic too. You don't want to miss out on that action.

blah blah as long as it looks cool blah blah
form over function

Oilpaintings are perfectly fine though. Looks way better on a wall then some photo's.
Too bad, you're getting photos. :gar

.. and if you're indeed as hideous as you try to make it sound
It's true, I'm an utter troll. As you're about to find out. I spend all of my lonely evenings sewing velvet bags to wear over my head when I have to leave the house and inflict my appearance on the general populace. Be sure to spread it around the forum that I'm a real dog, OK? It's part of my master plan.

I'm still left with the option to claim its some abstract artwork instead of my wife who happens to life on the other side of the planet.
The same could be said about my actual photographs. :fan

Pfff... and don't even try to ask Nehaleja about my sexappeal... she knows me for such a long time and there's such a magnificent lack of mutual attraction... she'll just say something terribly generic as "well I guess he's kind of ok?"
Sort of like asking someone if their relative is attractive? "So is your brother hot?" ... "um, yeah? I guess? I don't really want to think about it like that but... sure he is?" ... "so would you do him? I mean if you weren't related." ... "!!!"

I love Nehaleja's reactions, too. She's so deadpan no matter how exciting things are. "Yeah it was pretty good" "I guess so" "That was OK" "*shrug*"
:teehee

There should be some 5 years old pics of me somewhere around the net... I'll trace them down and throw them into your inbox...

I couldn't find anything extremely recent, but everything's from within the last few years. The only thing that's different is my hair. And you don't get anything new until I deal with my secret shame... my natural hair color!! GASP

don't expect anything naughty though or you'll be terribly disappointed ;p

*sulking*

All in good time.

As for you: What?? You don't look like Kagura??
Well, we do have the sun-phobic skin and parasol in common, as well as a penchant for wearing the color red. That's about it for appearance. Personality is a little more spot-on. :P

Damn... and here I though we always look like our Mangohelpers avatars... I'm disillusioned and shocked.
Good, you're at your most vulnerable that way. *twirls mustache*
Time for a sneak attack!

While we're at it and since I see you're also guilty; do you also feel so bad whenever you ditch an avatar you've been using for a long time..? I once used to be Gray Fox, then Kabuto... then there was that short love affair with Flare Corona... and now it's the mighty Lord Megatron.
I'm so fickle. I've had so many. I think Kagura lasted the longest! But Yuuko is actually far more accurate in many ways. :teehee
Especially the wardrobe! If Yuuko would wear it, it's probably in my closet.
Let's see, I've had: Disgracefully drunk Cross Marian cavorting with Timcanpy (pretty accurate); Punching Bag Kakashi (lulz); Rufus Barma (also reasonably accurate); Hotorubi (oh, the lover. :teehee); Kagura (adorably violent); and now Yuuko. I think I'll keep Yuuko for a while. I kind of want to be her. Uh, except for all the tragedy of course.

I think the last one will be hard to top though... TF:Prime Megs really did it to me... such a masterpiece of villainy :o
I actually picture you with that expression on your face most of the time. Hmm, shall I imagine what it would be like to wake up to that villainous look every morning? I shall.

Well... to somehow get out of this with a bit of dignity left: while I'm sure a Goobbue girlfriend would certainly prove to have some advantages I'm not yet aware of,
You could use her as a bouncy castle for parties. Think of the rental fees you'd save.

I think such a specimen would be a bit too hardcore even for me (especially with all the vegetation sprouting from various skinfolds). Although maybe a good girdle would be able to fix most of the problems, since I've always been of the opinion it's shape that matters, not the amount of padding said shape consists of...
Girdles, pah! Those are for wimps. It's real steel boning or GTFO. Don't feel too disappointed about my lack of trunk junk; with my personal style, my underwear will make up for the deficit.

Are bustles fun to smack? Hmm, maybe I could rig one with some butt pads to make it feel more realistic. :P

Pfff... that Transformers movie came out 1986... two years after I was born... It can't be that bad, can it..? I mean... I suck at math but I guess at worst there can't be more then approximately 10 years difference.
1984, huh? I'm not particularly math-oriented either, but I do know that that's less than ten years.

Since woman usually tend to get most of the Senju DNA, you're probably going to outlive me anyway, even with the maximum head-start...
I don't know... I've led a pretty wild life. My death clock is ticking!
:teehee

Besides... from what I can tell you're just like me mentally stuck somewhere in your early teens...
Accurate

so who cares?
not me.

Oh yes... and then there's also honeymoon at botcon... and who can say no to that..? You've basically bribed me!
Are you implying that you're only in it for botcon?? I bought my husbando's affections??
Huh, well I can't blame you there. We'll just see how you feel after you see the pictures of Buruma-chan. Perhaps not even botcon will be enough to make the medicine palatable.

Why yes... that's the inevitable consequence of insufficent application of isolating tissue during the manufacturing process... stupid programmers... I hope they never attempt to build a house.
And I don't even have Godiva hair to wind about myself to keep warm!
This shit is totally on purpose; where are you gonna be at level 39? Coerthas, with all the ice and snow? lol here's a subligar

Oh don't worry; despite all the countless advantages I might have, I'm still exceptional at "how not to get laid".
I saw the pictures. How is that even possible??

I think it has something to do with my oblivious nature and that (I know; hard to believe) most ladies don't find my endless blabber about cartoons, mangas and robots to be seductive at all.
I don't think even the least mango-cartoon-robot-oriented lady would mind putting up with it to get into your pants, but what do I know? I'm not the type to tune that stuff out.

But then again... here... catch! There's not much use in letting you die by brain suffocation because I'm kind of possitive that thing inside your head is more responsible for your attachment then some biological device used to pump blood.
It's true, Rasho. For some reason my chemicals are firing off. I wonder why that is?

Well, I'll certainly do my best to show up asap... which probably won't end up being that soon at all... but its the thought that counts, isn't it?
No! It's the actual playing with me that counts!

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

... and your kitties are very cute!
Mom and daughter, correct?
Is that her favorite child? :teehee
All of mine were sleeping in my bed with me this morning. I get about 1/8th of the bed up in one little corner during the winter.

LnDRash

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm so jealous... I want to craft too ; (

The worst part is just by counting the days backwards I know my leve allowances sit at 100 since three days ago... and now all of it goes to waste... it almost hurts phisically.

Isn't the Aldgoat pet bound to you though? At least with my Goldsmith both pets I can build are untradeable >_<

Voicechats
Well... lets just say I'm not too much of a headset fan and I'm only willing to bother with them if its for the sake of hanging out with cool people... The problem is just most random people simply don't match my very specific idea of coolness... it's actually way more likely to be the complete opposite. They are just plain boring... in which case the ingame sound ambiente is the much more pleasureable option.

I wouldn't mind voicechatting with you though... but I doubt it would be a very enjoyable experience for you due to my spoken english being incomparably worse then my writing skills x_x

The WII seems to have troubles with Photobucket... when I enter the password it just reloads the page and I'm back where I started. Are the Internet Gods trying to save me from Medusas Gaze..? Who knows... I'll find out tomorrow at work by hijacking their computer.

Be sure to spread it around the forums that I'm a real dog.
Well... normally I wouldn't get such an idea even if you would turn out to be some unshaved 350 pounds bald dude in sweaty underwear and greasy burgers stuffed under his armpits. I'd just congratulate you and collaborate on the sole condition I get to see chatlogs from your future victims.

But no worries; if the quoted part is what you're into I can start spreading Jabba the Hutt rumors even if you turn out to be the (corrupted) Holy Grail of women.

*sulking*
Ok ok... I'll see if I can dig up anything else from some ancient Photoalbum. There should be some pics suitable for children of age 6 and upwards.

I saw the pictures. How is that even possible?
Most likely because I don't even try. Did I already mention I have a terribly oblivious nature? You remember that time when Karin locked herself and Sasuke into a secluded room and then tried to seduce him on the sofa..? Now you have your answer.

not even botcon will save you from Medusa!!
Are you trying to scare me on purpose? I guess I should mention when I watched that Clash of Titans (or however it's called) 3d movie and the Medusa turned up I was all like "wtf?? why do those dudes turn to stone?? she's kind of hot..."

Still so confident? Well... if worse comes to worst I always have the option to start drinking. I've heard that helps.

And no... of course it's not just about botcon... botcon was merely the motivator to sign that marriage paper because otherwise I would have been too lazy for that.

That shit is totally on purpose!
If you say it like that then it suddenly does make an awful lot of sense.

I think you're on to some deep rooted conspiracy... and I think the ones responsible for it are that gang of Grey's that keeps on harassing me at least three nights per year. I've already tried to remove the tracking implant inside my left knee, but those fu***rs always figure it out and put it back. They're so annoying... especially with that paralysation shit and half-assed memory eraser... as if I wouldn't follow willingly just to check out their flying saucer... stupid aliens...

Mother and daughter?
Yup, from left to right. And yes, it is her favorite kid due it being the only one left. She had three... but she was a terrible mum. I literally had to force her to take care of her kittens... and 90% of the time I was doing her job anyway. Regardless of my efforts one of her daughters died only a few days after birth... which made me very sad because she had a human skull painted on her face, a pitch-black body and tiger-striped thigh-high boots... it was the most crazily coloured cat I've ever seen and I really wanted to keep her >_<

Her son and other daughter survived, but I later gave the son away to another owner because he turned out to be a total douche -.-

Mum and daughter get along great though... unless Rocket (the right one) doesn't all out of a sudden decide it's a good idea to bite her mum into her leg or tail... preferably when she's sleeping... and then the Bitch-fight starts; One of the 1459543689 reasons why she got banned outside. I still love her though ;p

Last edited:

Bloomerwedgies

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm so jealous... I want to craft too ; (
Poor Rasho. If it makes you feel any better, I had a crap-tastic day of crafting, myself. I borked so many times with HQ mats, I was ready to go back to my inn room and :emocat.
But no matter how many times everything went wrong, I still leveled weaver twice. \m/

The worst part is just by counting the days backwards I know my leve allowances sit at 100 since three days ago... and now all of it goes to waste... it almost hurts phisically.
What? Do they have a cap or something? Aren't you looking forward to having 200 leve allowances when you get back? You can just spend them wantonly and do the same Charity leves a dozen times each!

I keep hitting cap in seals. Now I just spend them like water and I don't even care. I've bought a bunch of the 50%/40,000 "manuals" and use them practically every time I do a leve now. :teehee

Isn't the Aldgoat pet bound to you though? At least with my Goldsmith both pets I can build are untradeable >_<
Oooh. Didn't know that. Well, I have seen the crafted pets for sale, so if all else fails, we can just arrange for you to buy it for a gil.
I already have a row in my retainer's inventory that is Rasho's Presentos. :teehee

Well... lets just say I'm not too much of a headset fan and I'm only willing to bother with them if its for the sake of hanging out with cool people... The problem is just most random people simply don't match my very specific idea of coolness...
I have a suspicion that we may feel the same way about the subject; not only do most random people fail to meet our definition of coolness, they match our idea of how enjoyable it is to bang one's head against a wall while eating broken glass.

it's actually way more likely to be the complete opposite. They are just plain boring... in which case the ingame sound ambiente is the much more pleasureable option.
Oh, but think of how wonderful it would be if you end up having an involved conversation about baguettes and escargots with a new friend from the Libertie FC? I can't believe you'd want to miss out on that.

I wouldn't mind voicechatting with you though... but I doubt it would be a very enjoyable experience for you due to my spoken english being incomparably worse then my writing skills x_x
:hurr
I'm sure you'll be able to get your meaning across somehow.
And if I'm too much of a dunce to understand you, you can just switch to yelling at me in German. No matter what you say, it will sound threatening. Hmmm... I've never had naughty things whispered in my ear in German before. I wonder if I'll be scared, turned on, or both? The mind boggles.

The WII seems to have troubles with Photobucket... when I enter the password it just reloads the page and I'm back where I started. Are the Internet Gods trying to save me from Medusas Gaze..? Who knows... I'll find out tomorrow at work by hijacking their computer.
Aww. Well, if you still can't see it tomorrow, I'll just make it a public album. I mean, what are the odds that anyone else is going to stumble upon it? Meh, who cares.

Maybe your beneficent gods are trying to spare you from something...

Well... normally I wouldn't get such an idea even if you would turn out to be some unshaved 350 pounds bald dude in sweaty underwear and greasy burgers stuffed under his armpits.
Oh, are you a wee bit apprehensive about what you might find in that photo album? Are you worried that Buruma-chan will indeed turn out to be a cliche under-the-bridge dweller? :fan

Boy, are you in for a surprise. Take that how you will.

I'd just congratulate you and collaborate on the sole condition I get to see chatlogs from your future victims.
Oh, come on... wouldn't you be a little disappointed, at least? *tease tease*
If you think there's even a slight possibility that I'm just that evil, I'm doing it right.

You're a slutty Grail
Oh Rasho... your seducing skills are so potent. Let me catch my breath.

Ok ok... I'll see if I can dig up anything else from some ancient Photoalbum. There should be some pics suitable for children of age 6 and upwards.
kukuku
My body is ready

Most likely because I don't even try. Did I already mention I have a terribly oblivious nature? You remember that time when Karin locked herself and Sasuke into a secluded room and then tried to seduce him on the sofa..? Now you have your answer
Bloomers: *cuddle cuddle*
Rasho: Oh hello there, Bloomers. Nice day isn't it.
Bloomers: *edges closer*
Rasho: So, what's up with you?
Bloomers: *takes off glasses*
Rasho: lol silly, how are you going to see anything without those?
Bloomers: *leans in*
Rasho: See? I told you. Now you are evidently getting closer so you can see me.
Bloomers: *bites lip*
Rasho: Do you need a chapstick or something?
Bloomers: *snuggle snuggle*
Rasho: How come you're so antsy today? Did you drink too much coffee?
Bloomers: Don't you think it's getting kinda hot in here?
Rasho: Well, yeah, if you sit so close to me, it's a bit warm. Do you want me to turn the heat down, or... ?
Bloomers: OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WOULD YOU JUST TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS?!
Rasho: Why, are they dirty?

Are you trying to scare me on purpose?

Regardless of my efforts one of her daughters died only a few days after birth... which made me very sad because she had a human skull painted on her face, a pitch-black body and tiger-striped thigh-high boots... it was the most crazily coloured cat I've ever seen and I really wanted to keep her >_<
Aww. :crying
Sad.
Did you have to bottle feed them? Why didn't she want to take care of them? I've seen awkward cat moms before, but never a flat-out bad one. Poor kittens! I guess they must think of you as Mom, too. :teehee

Her son and other daughter survived, but I later gave the son away to another owner because he turned out to be a total douche -.-
Hahaha. No boys allowed.

I named my cat Rocket because I'm soooo adorable
It's true, you are really adorable.
Oh I'm sorry, I meant "manry and metallic". Sry

Last edited:

LnDRash

Reaction score
Country
Germany
craptastic day of crafting to ease your pain.
I don't think it works... It feels more like being a Super Villain who just suffered a terrible defeat at the hands of his arch-enemy and now his most trusted second in command comes and says something like "If it does make you feel any better Sir; I failed my mission too so its a complete loss on all frontiers!"

I appreciate the effort though!

OMIGODZ!! 100 LEVES IS TEH CAPZ???
Yup... nailed it... 100 leves and you getz no moarz |<

Naughty things in Germanic Language
I also speak just as fluently Czech if you prefer... but I don't think german unless spoken by Adolf Hitler is all scary. Last time I saw two germans get into a vicious chat fight containing lots of swearing all the english speakers were like "ohhhh I love german! such an unaggressive language!"

If all else fails we can also invent our own language consisting of Nyans and Meowz or something... I've actually already did that once in the Sunken Temple... my favorite line was "listen carepurrly; here cumz boss explu-nyashen meow meow :3"

Of course nobody had any idea about what they were supposed to do... but Regena solves all issues anyway.

wouldn't you be a little disappointed, at least?
I'm emotional ragdoll... and already so frighteningly used to disappointment and loss that my astonishing recovery speed sometimes makes it look like I'm an empty husk with no feelings inside. But be at ease... I think there would have been another tar-like tear to drop into the black hole that is my nihilistic heart (or brain as we established).

The lovestory of Rasho & Bloomers
Disturbingly accurate.

Your mistake was taking the glasses off... they would have increased your chances. Giving me time to think and process such events also helps.

*two days later*
Bloomers: *carefully waxes her villain mustache in front of the bathroom mirror*
Rasho: !!
Bloomers: huh?
Rasho: Wait a minute... you were trying to seduce me, right?!
Bloomers: Uhm... I'm just taking care of my villainous facial hair?
Rasho: Awww... don't play innocent on me now you tease! You know what I'm talking about... 46 hours and 32 minutes ago on our Sofa!
Bloomers: *thinks to herself* did I really marry this guy??

why's ur cat such bad mum??
No idea... she's a nice cat... but she really isn't the brightest bulb in town. The Kittens got fed by me capturing their mum, forcing her into the box and holding her down while she's like "Meow??? Why u duin diz?? :("

They had to be kept warm by an electric pillow instead of their Mum... because her Royal Highness prefered escaping from the balcony to go out adventuring -_-

U named ur cat Rocket! :3
She always was a wild one... but in hindsight I should have named her Predetor Missile or like something of compareable destructiveness.

But to tell the truth... It's just because back then I used to have a crush on Jessy from Team Rocket[/quote]... oh who am I kidding? I still do...

Last edited:

Bloomerwedgies

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't think it works... It feels more like being a Super Villain who just suffered a terrible defeat at the hands of his arch-enemy and now his most trusted second in command comes and says something like "If it does make you feel any better Sir; I failed my mission too so its a complete loss on all frontiers!"

I appreciate the effort though!
Misery loves company. What can I say? I just love cheering people up by depressing them further.

Yup... nailed it... 100 leves and you getz no moarz |<
Whaat? This is bullshit!!

Thanks for telling me, though; now I'll know to keep an eye on them since they don't keep accruing. A timely warning; I have something like 95 right now. Well then, no reason not to level leatherface and spinster tonight! :teehee
Oh... except for the 4-hour maintenance block this evening. From 9-1. Which is the prime time in which I almost always want to play and I know I won't get interrupted. Goddammit!!

I also speak just as fluently Czech if you prefer...
Oh so you are at least tri-lingual then? Mmm, impressive. How very Eastern Hemisphere of you. :fan
I speak fluent Valley Girl. :mono
Neither have I ever had sweet Czech nothings whispered in my ear, so you can be the first to try it out on me. I'm not even sure I would recognize Czech if I heard it! How embarrassing. I do recognize German, though!

other people aren't scared of Germans when they talk, you chicken
I guess I'll just have to hear it from you. :hurr

Uhh... Is this too much public flirting for you, Rasho? It'd be a real stretch but I can tone it down if I'm offending your sense of propriety. :teehee

If all else fails we can also invent our own language consisting of Nyans and Meowz or something... I've actually already did that once in the Sunken Temple... my favorite line was "listen carepurrly; here cumz boss explu-nyashen meow meow :3"
I understood that perfectly, what was wrong with those people? It was the plainest of Nyanmeow. Hey, look at that. I'm trilingual too. :3

but Regena solves all issues anyway.
Yeah, I've noticed that it comes in pretty handy. Are you going to follow your un-magical girl around and patch her up when she stumbles into something she has no business doing and gets a lot of cranky monsters angry at her?

I'm emotional ragdoll... and already so frighteningly used to disappointment and loss that my astonishing recovery speed sometimes makes it look like I'm an empty husk with no feelings inside.
You too, huh?

... though I suppose in my case, I'll appear not so much husk-like, but laughing at everything because if I didn't laugh, I'd cry and never stop.

But be at ease... I think there would have been another tar-like tear to drop into the black hole that is my nihilistic heart (or brain as we established).
I think we are both porcupines.

Disturbingly accurate.
If I can disturb at least one person, not even the worst day could be counted as a total loss.

Your mistake was taking the glasses off... they would have increased your chances.
Oohh?
Hmm, maybe it is worthwhile to see after all, if it makes me cuter. :hurr
I don't wear mine because I think they make me look un-cute and librariany-but-not-hot-librariany. Driving is when I needed them most anyway, and I don't drive lately, so w/e. I don't even know where the damn things are, to tell the truth. Maybe I'll have to hunt them down and give you a picture with them. fufu

Giving me time to think and process such events also helps.

*two days later*
Bloomers: *carefully waxes her villain mustache in front of the bathroom mirror*
Rasho: !!
Bloomers: huh?
Rasho: Wait a minute... you were trying to seduce me, right?!
Bloomers: Uhm... I'm just taking care of my villainous facial hair?
Rasho: Awww... don't play innocent on me now you tease! You know what I'm talking about... 46 hours and 32 minutes ago on our Sofa!
Bloomers: *thinks to herself* did I really marry this guy??
I can give you time to process, or we can try the direct approach and see if you can pick up on my subtle in-the-mood signals: I just pounce on you and start unzipping.

Your choice. :gar

No idea... she's a nice cat... but she really isn't the brightest bulb in town. The Kittens got fed by me capturing their mum, forcing her into the box and holding her down while she's like "Meow??? Why u duin diz?? :("
Woah, a creature less maternal than I? Impossiburu!!

They had to be kept warm by an electric pillow instead of their Mum... because her Royal Highness prefered escaping from the balcony to go out adventuring -_-
Sounds kind of like my parents.

But to tell the truth... It's just because back then I used to have a crush on Jessy from Team Rocket... oh who am I kidding? I still do...
That swirl of magenta hair! lol
Say... call me crazy, but I think you just might have a bit of a thing for naughty girls. Am I in the ballpark?

I have my subscription bonuses now.
I think I'm going to use the appearance change voucher, there are a couple of things on Lisi I want to tweak. Nothing too drastic, though. And I'm not going to use the bust slider. :P

I have some new minions! The army grows.
Here they are with their code names.

1. Morbol Seedling:"Venus", F. I never thought I would find any Morbol cute, but live and learn. Gift.
2. Dust Bunny: "Tumbleweed", M. Has anxiety issues. Don't touch his security rock. Gift.
3. Beady Eye: "Tansy Ragwort", I have no freakin' clue what this one is. It's yellow and poisonous. At any rate, the people-pleaser of the bunch.
4. Baby Dodo: "Derpy Dorothy", F. I can't tell where she's looking at any given time because she is in a constant state of derp-out. Oh well. I love her anyway. Gift.
5. Kidragora: "Isadora", F (I think). Always on stage. Found in the woods.
6. Evidently I skipped 6, so we'll just leave that there.
7. Black Chocobo Chick: "Tootsie Pie", F. I know she's gonna fly someday! I just know!
8. New Ride: "Sardonicus", Who knows. It seems odd to ride something with such poor depth perception, but what do I know. I wonder if I can go over a cliff on this one and have a soft landing? I mean... 'cause it can fly and all.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Oh wait, no... 6 is that cursor hand/creepy proctologist finger thing. I just can't get attached to it; it's not cuddly and it makes me feel like it's accusing me of something. Perhaps for the first time ever, Buruma will not name one of her minions?? This can't be.

Last edited:

LnDRash

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is this too much public flirting?
Of course not. Let the whole Naruto section know about our love affair! All the 10 people or so left!

If for some absurd reason I suddenly start feeling uncomfortable about it I can always blame everything on you. Everyone knows we males are just poor innocent Grunts completely at the mercy of our Testosterone Surges.

I speakz fluently meowz too! :3
Good... because you seem to misunderstand; that was merely the announcement for the explu-nyanshen that followed, consisting of descriptions like "Meow Meow Adds -> *scratch scratch* meow meow wutch out dudge Leozorz! meow :3"
HEALZ PLZZZZ!!!11
Med-kits, Injections, Painkillers, Stimpacks, Healing Fairies... you get the full programm! I'll always patch you up better then new, even if you happen to suffer temporary death; satisfaction guaranteed!

you too, huh?
Oh oh... I sense the danger if we continue down this route our reputation as cool kids might suffer a heavy dent due to our deeply burrowed emoness taking a peek at the surface. I think it's wiser if we reserve our exchange of lamenting for the private parts of Mangohelpers :9

the wild Buruma uses pounce
*anchors feet*
Come at me!
*Rasho uses hug*

It's true. You know that Harry Potter lookalike girl from the Scholar Artworks? It's the main reason why I decided to give that class a shot :o

The Goth Girl look certainly gets a thumbs up... but I can't deny the nerdy bookworm look also has its appeal :9

Rasho likes the naughty girls
Its not my fault they always get the better makeup, hairstyles and outfits... plus they get bonus points for annoying the usually crinch-inducing main characters.

But then again... it doesn't necessarily have to be naughty... just wild and individualistic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain Tsunade-hime ;p

Lisi goes to visit the plastic surgeon
Just keep in mind its your one and only chance... so better lay off the booze 24h prior and find those glasses!

Derpy Dorothy
I love it! Stiff competition for Countess von Flapulla...

the creepy flying hand cursor
You could call him "Pokerface" because he looks as if he likes to poke things!

Last edited:

Bloomerwedgies

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Of course not. Let the whole Naruto section know about our love affair! All the 10 people or so left!
How scandalous! Any minute now, the paparazzi are going to start following us around, hoping to catch us tete a tete. Can I wear big sunglasses and punch a photographer?

If for some absurd reason I suddenly start feeling uncomfortable about it I can always blame everything on you. Everyone knows we males are just poor innocent Grunts completely at the mercy of our Testosterone Surges.
Eek! Masher! Get back in your cave! Innocent little I would never think of provoking your primal animalistic urges!
*gathers petticoats protectively around self*

the explu-nyanshen that followed, consisting of descriptions like "Meow Meow Adds -> *scratch scratch* meow meow wutch out dudge Leozorz! meow :3"
Still understood it. I'm telling you, I know Nyanmeow! I took three quarters of conversational Nyanmeow in school! ... it's just that your accent is a little different than what I'm used to, that's all. :mono

Med-kits, Injections, Painkillers, Stimpacks, Healing Fairies... you get the full programm! I'll always patch you up better then new, even if you happen to suffer temporary death; satisfaction guaranteed!
Are you suggesting that we play doctor?
OK. I'm on board.
*anchors feet*
Come at me!
*Rasho uses hug*
It's super effective!
*Buruma launches self*
*Buruma uses smooch*

It's true. You know that Harry Potter lookalike girl from the Scholar Artworks? It's the main reason why I decided to give that class a shot :o
Really now. :fan
Hmm, if you like the megane action, maybe I can seduce you with my four-eyedness after all...
Do I dare to be unglamorous for love??
Well, I suppose if I get some nookie out of it. :gar

The Goth Girl look certainly gets a thumbs up... but I can't deny the nerdy bookworm look also has its appeal :9
OK, sailor; meet me in the library after closing and you're on!

But then again... it doesn't necessarily have to be naughty... just wild and individualistic. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to explain Tsunade-hime ;p
A librarian inside a hurricane: got it.
Aren't you lucky? That's exactly what you're getting. :P

I'm sure you figured that out already, didn't you, Mr Smarty?

Just keep in mind its your one and only chance... so better lay off the booze 24h prior and find those glasses!
*corks wine*
Aye Aye, sir!

The appearance change went off without a hitch. All I did was darken her purple highlights a bit and tweak her eye color. That's all, I swear! I suppose I should have taken the opportunity to give her a massive frontal flotation device, facial tattoos, and a blue complexion, or maybe even turned her into a dude (Rasho: "NOOOO!!"), but hindsight is always 20/20.
I love it! Stiff competition for Countess von Flapulla...
Derpy Dodos need extra love.
I can't help it, I just look down at that goofy face and dissolve into a puddle of maternal goo. Come on, Dorothy! Derp for mommy! Aww. That's my girl.

I named her after my taxidermy duck. The Dorothy part, anyway. Dorothy the duck isn't derpy, and thus is far less adorable than Dorothy the Dodo.

You could call him "Pokerface" because he looks as if he likes to poke things!
Poker?? I hardly know her!

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Been grinding this game on Steam and skipping most of the story to level up as fast I can. Started a new character recently and been grinding in my free time for about 36 hours (from the point I've started recently) or so. Started as a Gladiator to get a taste of tanking but as of now I dislike tanking I think. I'm 50 now and chose a Samurai. Might switch to Dark Knight job at some point. But Samurai seems fun so far.

@ninjabot Do you still play this game?

TrienDarkform

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Been grinding this game on Steam and skipping most of the story to level up as fast I can. Started a new character recently and been grinding in my free time for about 36 hours (from the point I've started recently) or so. Started as a Gladiator to get a taste of tanking but as of now I dislike tanking I think. I'm 50 now and chose a Samurai. Might switch to Dark Knight job at some point. But Samurai seems fun so far.

@ninjabot Do you still play this game?
After a 10-year break from traditional MMOs, I picked up XIV last year for something different, and mainly have been enjoying it for the story over everything else (particularly since I really don't have any interest in 'endgame' anymore these days), so if there is any interest in the story at all, I'd advise not to miss out on it. ARR's story was serviceable, not bad in any way, but I wouldn't call it particularly special; however it really picks up afterwards as you get into the expansions. Heavensward's story and its presentation still remains my favourite. Stormblood's scope got perhaps a bit too ambitious, but still is no slouch. Shadowbringers brings together a whole bunch of elements introduced before into probably the best crafted tale of them all (Heavensward's themes just resonated a bit more with me personally).

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Returned to this a few years after my first "failed" attempt, anyone else play?