[Finals - Team 3 vs Team 12 Singles 1] Sanada vs Fuji | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

[Finals - Team 3 vs Team 12 Singles 1] Sanada vs Fuji

Who will win?

• Sanada Gen'ichirou

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Fuji Shuusuke

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantron

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
People are putting too much stock in 'impossible to return' shots comment from anybody not in the Tezuka tier. Random spectators probably have said just about anyone is as good as Tezuka at some point.

Tezuka starts out with far superior stats than the rest of his team. He was the undisputed #1 in his own team before he even unsealed Hyakuren. Tezuka Phantom puts an unfathomably amount of spin on the ball to the point where it hurts his own arms, and yet Fuji, a person with lower stats than Tezuka, is supposed to have a tech that puts comparable spin as Tezuka did without any risk of injury?

Tezuka normally can put TZone level of spin on a ball without significant injury (probably not sustained for a long time, but then his 'sustained' game is more like Atobe-type tiebreakers). Niou, while copying Tezuka, can return the 5th counter without using any self-damaging ability, so at most it requires TZone level of spin to counter the spin on the 5th counter. Note that TZone level of spin more than cancels out 5th counter as the return is completely clean.

Now what does the top tier characters do against TZone? Atobe can see through it with his eyes. Sanada can break it with Ka (takes a while) or Rai (takes one shot). It won't be trivially stopped but it definitely can be defeated. So the notion that any of the Tezuka tier characters would need to hit cord balls because they can barely return 5th counter is absurd. It'd simply never happen unless they wanted to see that shot, and a Tezuka tier character will probably just return it anyway, not that they'd ever find themselves in a position vulnerable to that attack simply because Tezuka tier characters just don't hit cord balls when every one of them has way better techs than that.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm not sure why being able to teleport to where the audience is too much of a stretch given Rai is described as 'speed of light'. If you got that kind of speed it should be pretty easy to run to just about anywhere to return any shot.
What annoys me is how people steer or shy away from the few good debates on here and have ignored this point.

We have yet to see Sanada use Rai to leap high into the air.
You want to tell me, that in the blink of an eye, Sanada can teleport from the court to the audience??

He can teleport the whole distance where Kawamura was blown into Akutsu's arms by Ishida??
You can't be serious. Nothing suggests Sanada can teleport 100m.
That's just taking things way out of proportion.

Are people on here actually believing this???

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

it's this simple.
Sanada must be good enough to hit a clean 5ht Counter with no Cord Ball. Considering Niou can.

And that's it. 6th Counter is sealed unless Sanada hits an accidental Cord Ball. Since Fuji is in Closed Eyes he would predict it.
And that's it.

http://www.mangareader.net/422-27261-12/prince-of-tennis/chapter-364.html
This shows that it is impossible to know where the ball will land.
It's nothing like Hakuryuu.

I don't see Sanada returning this. Especially not by teleporting into the audience seats, and the teleporting back into the rally.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Let's list the "hax" techniques Sanada has already overcome:

• Tezuka Zone (Ka)
  • Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami (Rai)
  • Saiki Kanpatsu no Kiwami (In)
  • Tezuka Phantom (Rin)
  • Zero Shiki Serve (KaRinRai)

Are you seriously saying Sanada would really be at a disadvantage here even if he hit cordballs all day? Just look at the facts. Sanada has single-handedly defeated arguably the most overpowered player in the entire (PoT1) series 7-5. I really don't think Hoshi Hanabi is doing anything against him.
Explain to me why, if Sanada for his own enjoyment allows Fuji to hit 6th Counter on him, Sanada could hit it back?

Sanada cannot see the ball. Sanada has no idea where it will land. Irregular spin, windfall, I bet nobody at all knows.
Once it lands, it flies into the audience. Or do you believe that Sanada can teleport to the audience seats and back in an instant like Phantron?

Hoshi Hanabi might be along with Rai, the best shot of PoT.
The only thing holding 6th Counter back is that is only works on Cord Balls. Sanada should have no problem with 5th Counter. If Niou didn't.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

@Phantron,
You write a lot of irrelevant paragraphs. Try and space them apart more.
Also, they all said something we recognize anyway. Sanada will cleanly hit back 5th Counter.

We are discussing 6th Counter and only 6th Counter at this moment man.

Lastly, this match is in the bag for Sanada. It's such a bagel for Sanada I don't even want to think about it.
6th Counter VS Sanada just til this Tournament ends.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Ryoma can climb the chair the ref is sitting in to do Cool Drive, and his regular speed is at least a tier if not more below Rai, I don't see why people can't run to the audience to hit things back. It could just be something people don't do in POT on principle, but I see no inherent reason why in a series that features unfathomable feats of physical ability why getting to the audience stand is supposed to be hard for someone who can teleport.

The 'unreturnable' property of the 6th counter is meaningless because all kinds of unreturnable shots have been returned by the Sanada tier characters without explanation. You're talking about a tier of character who can simply say they can return this shot and do it without any explanation. Fuji's tech is probably more 'unreturnable' than the usual 'unreturnable' stuff but he hasn't got into this elusive tier yet. Fuji might be the closest member to joining that elusive tier but he's still a normal guy compared to these guys right now. We see people praise Fuji for hitting cord balls. Would anyone praise Sanada or Tezuka for hitting cord balls? No they're supposed to be way beyond such trivial things.

At any rate even if Sanada purposely hits the cord balls to setup the counter, and then turns out he actually can't return it (unlikely but still possible), it's really no different than say the paralyzation tech almost certainly would still work on Yukimura if Yukimura allows someone the setup time to do it, but it's meaningless because obviously Yukimura can prevent the tech from ever being used if he wanted to. Likewise Sanada can simply not hit cord balls.

Fuji Shusuke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
imo sanada dont have to run to the stands, but is able to get to the ball as it launches up from the net, or when it hits the ground on his side of the court.

Note: in pot 1, when niou says its impossible to return, it is referrring to himself and his skill level, based on his opinion. I bet others on tezuka,sanda, yukimura tier players and higher can deal with it.
I guess I'll explain what Sixth Counter is. Whenever an opponent hits a cord ball, Fuji will launch the ball high into the sky, out of anyone's field of vision. Basically it's an EXTREMELY high lob. While the ball is in the sky, the wind affects the ball somehow and sends the ball crashing down to the earth. The ball hits the ground at godly speed and bounces into the stadium seating. Only Fuji can do this because he can read wind patterns.

You miss understand that this is one of the hardest shots to return. It is not as simple as you think. Sanada does not have superhuman reactions, he can only run fast with Rai. Hoshi Hanabi is at a speed which you cannot react to it. Even if he can run fast, if he cannot react to it, its useless.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

It could just be something people don't do in POT on principle, but I see no inherent reason why in a series that features unfathomable feats of physical ability why getting to the audience stand is supposed to be hard for someone who can teleport.

We see people praise Fuji for hitting cord balls. Would anyone praise Sanada or Tezuka for hitting cord balls? No they're supposed to be way beyond such trivial things.

At any rate even if Sanada purposely hits the cord balls to setup the counter, and then turns out he actually can't return it (unlikely but still possible), it's really no different than say the paralyzation tech almost certainly would still work on Yukimura if Yukimura allows someone the setup time to do it, but it's meaningless because obviously Yukimura can prevent the tech from ever being used if he wanted to. Likewise Sanada can simply not hit cord balls.
The distance needed to run is so far. Even if he can reach it, he would be using about 3 times more stamina which would tire his legs very quickly.

Can Sanada or Tezuka hit cord balls with their eyes closed?

Sixth Counter is for ANY cord ball. Conscious or unconscious. Fuji can simply force a cord ball with Fifth Counter. Also, Sanada is apparently able to aim a topspin lob right on the baseline 1000 times in a row. What makes you think he can't aim for a cord ball?

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess I'll explain what Sixth Counter is. Whenever an opponent hits a cord ball, Fuji will launch the ball high into the sky, out of anyone's field of vision. Basically it's an EXTREMELY high lob. While the ball is in the sky, the wind affects the ball somehow and sends the ball crashing down to the earth. The ball hits the ground at godly speed and bounces into the stadium seating. Only Fuji can do this because he can read wind patterns.

You miss understand that this is one of the hardest shots to return. It is not as simple as you think. Sanada does not have superhuman reactions, he can only run fast with Rai. Hoshi Hanabi is at a speed which you cannot react to it. Even if he can run fast, if he cannot react to it, its useless.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

The distance needed to run is so far. Even if he can reach it, he would be using about 3 times more stamina which would tire his legs very quickly.

Can Sanada or Tezuka hit cord balls with their eyes closed?

Sixth Counter is for ANY cord ball. Conscious or unconscious. Fuji can simply force a cord ball with Fifth Counter. Also, Sanada is apparently able to aim a topspin lob right on the baseline 1000 times in a row. What makes you think he can't aim for a cord ball?
Because the 6th counter is not an 'at will' shot for Fuji, there's no problem if Sanada burns some extra stamina just to return it a couple times to show that he can do it. Obviously if it gets into a drawn out fight then it's possible using Rai excessively tires him out but it can't turn into an extended fight because 6th counter has very specific requirements. If 6th counter is an 'at will' shot, it'll be a whole different matchup. In fact I'd say if Fuji can do that at will then he's also joined the Sanada tier and he is no longer vulnerable to the 'higher tier character unconditional counter' ability. But he's not there, at least not yet.

Of course Sanada can purposely hit cord balls, but why would he want to do it? I'm sure Tezuka can do it if he wants to too, but he never does it on purpose either. Unless Sanada got taunted into hitting cord balls there's nothing in his style that suggests he even wants to hit cord balls. Can Sanada or Tezuka hit cord balls with eyes closed? Probably not but that's like asking can Sanada or Tezuka do the Magic Volley? Probably not too (it's dependent on Jirou's arm being especially flexible or whatever) but why would they care if they can't do some inferior move? All of their normal moves are much stronger than a mere cord ball so why would they ever bother figuring out if they can do it?

In fact the cord ball is a pretty good separation between the god tier and the not. Obviously we see cord ball is generally a useful move in POT. When Shiraishi hits the cord ball back on 5th counter it took Fuji by surprise. But, do you really see Sanada/Tezuka/Atobe/Yukimura get surprised by a cord ball? They'll simply run up and return it normally. They also have way better at-will offensive moves than a mere cord ball so they don't do cord balls because there's no point when you already have way better moves to use.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Let's look into the cord ball more since I think it's a very good dividing point between the tiers in POT.

We know Fuji considers cord ball an effective offensive move (he uses it). In the game against Shiraishi we see that it is difficult for Fuji to defend against it (that's how Shiraishi scored off him at the end). So at the Fuji or below tier, cord ball is a powerful offense move and a hard move to defend against.

Now let's move to the top tier, using end of POT stats (since Fuji got no upgrade since POT), namely Sanada/Yukimura/Tezuka/Atobe.

Yukimura would trivially defend against any cord balls. His regular hits can hit through Hyakuren aura if not supported by another ability (TZone, moveable aura) while a regular cord ball can't possibly expect to hit through Hyakuren aura.

Sanada can use FuRinKaZan at will with no apparent side effects. Fu speed is faster than Ryoma's normal speed, who regularly makes sliding plays at the net to save drop shots. Offense-wise, Fu hits are said to be extremely fast, and Ka hits are hard to return even for Tezuka. While you can't say FuRinKaZan is strictly better than cord balls, there certainly seems to be no reason to believe they're weaker than cord balls. At best you can say maybe Sanada could use cord balls for variety.

Tezuka's ZSS is strictly a better move than a cord ball. He can defend against his own ZSS (against Kabaji), so by extension he can defend against cord balls as well.

Atobe's got a reputation for his defense, and while there's no particular scenario of him matching up against cord balls, he returned Ryoma's random mix of techs without any problem. On offense World of Ice is a much better move than cord ball.

So while the cord ball is normally a strong tech in POT, there's no reason to believe any of the highest tier characters even care about cord balls because they all have extreme offense/defense capabilities.

Fuji Shusuke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well Yukimura doesn't have any at-will offensive moves but I see your point.

However about the cord ball thing, if it's an accidental cord ball, they won't be phased. However if you can repeatedly hit accurate cord balls with your eyes closed, they would be amazed.

The thing is, is that although a cord ball is simple, it can stand up to the offensive moves the upper tier characters have. For example, Cord Ball > TZ and TP. The net cancels out the spin. Don't underestimate the power of a cord ball.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
If Ryoma can climb the chair the ref is sitting in to do Cool Drive, and his regular speed is at least a tier if not more below Rai, I don't see why people can't run to the audience to hit things back. It could just be something people don't do in POT on principle, but I see no inherent reason why in a series that features unfathomable feats of physical ability why getting to the audience stand is supposed to be hard for someone who can teleport.

The 'unreturnable' property of the 6th counter is meaningless because all kinds of unreturnable shots have been returned by the Sanada tier characters without explanation. You're talking about a tier of character who can simply say they can return this shot and do it without any explanation. Fuji's tech is probably more 'unreturnable' than the usual 'unreturnable' stuff but he hasn't got into this elusive tier yet. Fuji might be the closest member to joining that elusive tier but he's still a normal guy compared to these guys right now. We see people praise Fuji for hitting cord balls. Would anyone praise Sanada or Tezuka for hitting cord balls? No they're supposed to be way beyond such trivial things.

Ryoma climbing up a chair when he is already close to the net.

Is THE SAME AS RUNNING THE LONG DISTANCE OF HIGH UP THE STAIRS AND HITTING A BALL BACK??
How can you relate the two?
One requires Ryoma no more than 5 steps.

http://www.mangareader.net/422-27261-13/prince-of-tennis/chapter-364.html

Look at the page. You're going to tell me Sanada will get there in time and back to the court in time?
Why should we assume Sanada can teleport up stairs??

By your logic, Sanada could have teleported up the mountain during Mountain Climbing then.
I can't believe this statement.

Sanada can teleport up stairs now. Sanada should just use Rai to from his seat to the court. Since Rai isn't fast movement over a short distance(Court) by your logic.
It is just Standard Teleportation. If he can go far upstairs as far as Kawamura was blasted by your logic I worry what else you think of Sanada.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Doesn't need them.
He can attack well enough to tear apart Ryoma prior to TnK.
The same Ryoma that Kintaro was at stalemate against, and the one that out-lasted Atobe.

Takes confident points from Sanada. Off the top of my head, Sanada kicks everybody's ass. No BA. We're looking at Ryoma, Atobe and Niou only touching him.
Yuki can attack. It's not all about special shots.
People have become confused.

Have we seen Kimijima hit a special shot? Still No.7. Tokugawa might not even have one.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

However about the cord ball thing, if it's an accidental cord ball, they won't be phased. However if you can repeatedly hit accurate cord balls with your eyes closed, they would be amazed.

The thing is, is that although a cord ball is simple, it can stand up to the offensive moves the upper tier characters have. For example, Cord Ball > TZ and TP. The net cancels out the spin. Don't underestimate the power of a cord ball.
Cord Ball + Closed Eyes is beast.

It means the opponent cannot be predicted at all. It means HJnK cannot work.
Since you can't double return a Cord Ball you didn't expect at all.

Closed Eyes breaks SKnK too.
So its the combination of Cord Ball and Closed Eyes that takes out TP and TZ.

Cord Ball + Closed Eyes > TZ & TP.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yukimura's normal rallies are comparable to most special moves when he's serious.

I'm sure there are things the top tier characters can't do, but it's just not relevent. As described, Byodouin almost certainly can't do Magic Volley either, but it's not like he'd care. It might be amazing feat but it's not particularly useful in terms of scoring points off these super powerful characters.

TP has some weird interaction with drop shot types, but it's not like Tezuka can't just run up to the net to return it. He does that all the time doing ZSS, and he can return ZSS which is strictly a harder shot to return than a cord ball. A cord ball is at best an annoying shot to return for the Sanada tier characters. Maybe you can use it at a critical time and take them by surprise to get a point or two, but there's no way a cord ball is going to be an effective move to be used repeatedly against these guys.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

I'm really not seeing why given all the absurd things people can do in POT why running to the stairs to hit something when you're said to be moving at the speed of light is even that impressive. I don't expect such a scene to actually play out that way but there's nothing stopping Sanada from doing that.

Kamikakushi is said to be impossible to see too and then Yukimura can see it just fine by saying 'the ball doesn't disappear'. It's not even a 'I predicted the path' thing, the way he returns it implies he can clearly see what ought to be an invisible tech. So I'm not sure why people are obsessed with the alleged unreturnable properties of the 6th counter. It sounds more impressive than your average unreturnable shot but even the Zero Serve has been returned before and Zero Serve sure sounds way harder to return than 6th counter. No it's not clear to me why Rai + Rin + Ka can return a serve that doesn't bounce, but if you can return a serve that outright violates the laws of physics, why is the 6th counter hard to return?

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Phantron,
Actually Tezuka isn't fast. And Tezuka!Niou was raped by Closed Eyes + Cord Ball.

Sanada has Rai. So whilst he cannot see the Cord Ball coming due to Closed Eyes, he can teleport their and destroy it.

I think its implied Yukimura is quick. Not a problem.

Atobe and Tezuka won't see it coming. Physically, I don't see them being quick nor strong at all.
Tezuka!Niou was destroyed by Closed Eyes + Cord Ball. Serious damage lol. He had to become Shiraishi!Niou.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
ZSD is probably easier to return than Fuji's aimed cord balls. The latter drop right behind the net, whereas the former is much closer to the service line. Can't be bothered to search for pages atm.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
But even Fuji said the real Tezuka is much stronger than Niou's cloned version so I don't see why Niou getting destroyed implies Tezuka wouldn't be able to handle it.

I know neither Tezuka nor Atobe is actually all that fast, but both appears to be able to show up anywhere on the court to save any shot. Neither character has ever shown problem handling cord balls.

I should clarify a bit by consistent with physics. Almost all shots in POT are consistent with POT universe physics. Inui can tell you why every one of Fuji's counters is physically possible. However Inui cannot provide a POT physics explanation for:

1. TnK.
2. Why playing tennis against Yukimura causes yips.
3. Why Sanada can move at the speed of light.
4. Why the ZSD/Zero Serve doesn't bounce
5. Why Atobe can see icicles forming in thin air to pinpoint your blind spot

I guess you can say Closed Eyes cannot be explained by POT physics (though Fuwa played blindfolded just fine, and he wasn't anyone special) but Fuji ultimately fell back to the 6th counter, which is a physically possible shot in POT, so for whatever reason, Closed Eyes can't be considered his trump card and yet all physically possible shots just don't work well against guys who have physically impossible techniques.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

ZSD is probably easier to return than Fuji's aimed cord balls. The latter drop right behind the net, whereas the former is much closer to the service line. Can't be bothered to search for pages atm.
This is one area you've to go by the story as opposed to anything real life might tell you. Throughout the story we're told ZSD is very hard to return, even by some extremely powerful players (Atobe and Sanada). There are plenty of no-name guys who can hit cord balls that are returned by similarly no name guys. Unless there's a higher tier of cord ball (possible, but no such indication exists) the cord ball just isn't that strong. Ryoma was playing some cannon fodder from Midoriyama who accidentally hit a cord ball, and then Ryoma hit a cord ball exactly the same way on purpose, and that was before he even learned Muga.

While it's pretty futile to try to come up with an explanation to this, I'd assume the reason why ZSD is hard to return is not the distance it travels but the fact that it doesn't bounce. We've seen plenty of example of people basically scooping up a shot if it had even a minimal amount of bounce. A cord ball obviously will bounce so plenty of people can save it, but ZSD does not bounce. In terms of difficulty to return in POT, it's almost certainly no bounce (ZSD) > irregular bounce (cool drive) > minimal bounce (cord ball).

Fuji Shusuke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I should clarify a bit by consistent with physics. Almost all shots in POT are consistent with POT universe physics. Inui can tell you why every one of Fuji's counters is physically possible. However Inui cannot provide a POT physics explanation for:

1. TnK.
2. Why playing tennis against Yukimura causes yips.
3. Why Sanada can move at the speed of light.
4. Why the ZSD/Zero Serve doesn't bounce
5. Why Atobe can see icicles forming in thin air to pinpoint your blind spot
Inui can't explain everything. Other players have explained stuff when Inui didn't.
TnK is a rare aura, Inui's never experienced it before. Nanjirou provided the explanation. You also said "almost all shots", TnK is not a shot, it's an aura.
Tooyama and Shiraishi clarified the Yips. The image of the ball being returned no matter what constantly appears in your head and eventually you develop a fear of hitting the ball. The fear slowly strips away the senses.
Yukimura explained that Rai is a godlike technique which allows the player to move at superhuman speeds.
ZSD doesn't bounce due to low power and high backspin.
Atobe has supreme eyesight which allows him to spot blind spots. Atobe visualises the ice crystals in his mind. Again, not a shot.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

About Cord Ball vs ZSD, with ZSD you know it's a drop shot the instant it leaves Tezuka's racquet. You don't know if a shot is going to be a cord ball until it hits the net. Cord Ball gives less reaction time than ZSD.

I'm starting to think that Fuji will win a couple of games off Sanada.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
Inui can't explain everything. Other players have explained stuff when Inui didn't.
TnK is a rare aura, Inui's never experienced it before. Nanjirou provided the explanation. You also said "almost all shots", TnK is not a shot, it's an aura.
Tooyama and Shiraishi clarified the Yips. The image of the ball being returned no matter what constantly appears in your head and eventually you develop a fear of hitting the ball. The fear slowly strips away the senses.
Yukimura explained that Rai is a godlike technique which allows the player to move at superhuman speeds.
ZSD doesn't bounce due to low power and high backspin.
Atobe has supreme eyesight which allows him to spot blind spots. Atobe visualises the ice crystals in his mind. Again, not a shot.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

About Cord Ball vs ZSD, with ZSD you know it's a drop shot the instant it leaves Tezuka's racquet. You don't know if a shot is going to be a cord ball until it hits the net. Cord Ball gives less reaction time than ZSD.

All techniques obviously have to have some kind of explanation but in the case of Fuji (and just about everyone else), you usually have a 'here's how you can do it' explanation. No matter how unplausible, it's implied if you start reading wind charts you too can hit the same shots as Fuji. If your arm is intrinisically as flexible as Jirou you can do the Magic Volley. If you hit the ball hard enough you too can do Hado 108.

In the case of Rai the explanation is that it's a godlike technique that involves moving at the speed of light. How does one move at the speed of light? No one knows. Yips is created by prolonged rally, so why does Yukimura's rally creates this and no one else? No one knows. Atobe's techs are a result of his immense perception, so how does one get such perception? No one knows. Why does the ZSD/ZSS not bounce? Presumably because Tezuka puts crazy spin on it. What's different about the crazy spin Tezuka uses compared to the normal crazy spins that abound in POT? No one knows.

I'd say Fuji is still within the realm of data tennis, in the sense that if you have some absolutely insane amount of information and just start writing down everything that makes Fuji, you can eventually do everything Fuji can do minus Closed Eyes. I really don't see how you can possibly do this for Rai or yips or Atobe Kingdom.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Come on man believe in your character, lol. I made Sengoku look almost good against Hirakoba. I could even make Kikumaru win some games here :eyeroll

Fuji could even WIN against Sanada, they are both top tier players, it's not too crazy to think that he may win. Sanada has the upper hand, yes, but no one answered my 2 questions yet...

Again, Fuji really needs a cord ball to do 6th counter? If yes: is it too improbable that he has improved enough to be able to do 6th counter without the cord ball?

Fuji Shusuke

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Come on man believe in your character, lol. I made Sengoku look almost good against Hirakoba. I could even make Kikumaru win some games here :eyeroll

Fuji could even WIN against Sanada, they are both top tier players, it's not too crazy to think that he may win. Sanada has the upper hand, yes, but no one answered my 2 questions yet...

Again, Fuji really needs a cord ball to do 6th counter? If yes: is it too improbable that he has improved enough to be able to do 6th counter without the cord ball?
Cord ball is a requirement. He might have learnt how to do it. In the second movie (I know it's non-canon), he did it without a cord ball.

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Awaiting results in 24 minutes XD

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Ok let's spam Fuji Pages then, before Kaoz closes this:

Go Fuji, the genius without limits!

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sanada Gen'ichirou: 7 votes
Fuji Shuusuke: 5 votes

Winner: Sanada Gen'ichirou

Status
Not open for further replies.