News General Anime and Drama News and Announcements

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India

The official website for Kimetsu no Yaiba TV anime has announced staff and additional cast members. Produced by ufotable, the anime is slated for Spring 2019.

Staff
Director: Haruo Sotozaki (Tales of Zestiriaseries)
Character Design: Akira Matsushima (Tales of Symphonia The Animation series)
Supportive Character Design: Miyuki Satou (Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season animation director), Tsuneko Kajiyama (Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works), Mika Kikuchi (Tales of Zestriria the X)
Script: ufotable (Tales of Symphonia: Shokuzai no Kratos art)
Concept Art: Kouji Etou (Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu art director), Masaru Yanaka (Captain Earth art director), Kasumi Takeuchi (Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flowersupportive art director), Yuuri Kabasawa (Fate/Grand Order: Himuro no Tenchi - 7-nin no Saikyou Ijin-hen supportive art director)
Director of Photography: Yuuichi Terao (Kara no Kyoukai movie series)
3D Director: Kazuki Nishiwaki (Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower)
Color Setting: Yuuko Oomae (Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan)
Editing: Manabu Kamino (Mardock Scrambleseries)
Music: Yuki Kajiura (Kubikiri Cycle: Aoiro Savant to Zaregototsukai), Go Shiina (Hangyakusei Million Arthur)
Producer: Hikaru Kondou (God Eater)

Cast
Zenitsu Agatsuma: Hiro Shimono (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu series)
Inosuke Hashibira: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Sword Art Online series)
Giyuu Tomioka: Takahiro Sakurai (Uchuu Senkan Tiramisù series)

Source: Moca News

Arjuna

Country
India

An online live broadcast for Fate/Grand Orderfranchise's new chapter held on Tuesday has announced that a new Type-Moon anime will be broadcasted as a part of this year's Fate project new year's eve TV special. TROYCA will be producing the anime, which be airing at new year's eve at 9:00 p.m. via Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS 11 for three hours. Nico Nico Live broadcast and AbemaTV will stream it. More information regarding to the new anime will be announced at a later time.

A TV broadcast of Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower has also been planned as a part of Fate Project New Year's Eve TV Special 2018.

Type-Moon is well known for creating Fatefranchise and Kara no Kyoukai franchise. Many anime adaptations of Fate franchise have been produced by different studio since 2016 including recent Fate/Grand Order series at the end of the year for two consecutive years and Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel movie trilogy.

Source: Comic Natalie

Arjuna

Country
India
I vaguely recall the reason I never watched Saint Seiya was pretty much all the characters were bishounen.... do I not have that reason anymore?
They are good though.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
I vaguely recall the reason I never watched Saint Seiya was pretty much all the characters were bishounen.... do I not have that reason anymore?
I don't like that change but it never bothered me. In the French dub Shun was voiced by a woman in the first episodes, but this? :oh

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Ah... I just watched the preview. EVERYTHING is CG. That’s certainly enough reason not to watch it.

Arjuna

Country
India
Good news a movie coming

https://myanimelist.net/news/55730884

An event to pre-screen the first two episodes of the Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai TV anime on Saturday has announced that the sixth and seventh volumes of the light novel series will get adapted into an anime movie. Titled Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai, it will adapt both volumes and will premiere in Japanese theaters next year.

Seishun Buta Yarou series is a light novel by Hajime Kamoshida with illustrations by Keiji Mizoguchi that has been published under the Dengeki Bunko imprint since April 2014. The TV anime series will broadcast on Thursdays at 2:15 a.m. via ABC TV, followed by Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, BS11, and Me~TV starting October 4.

Source: Moca News

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume wo Minai on MAL

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany

Sky

Master of Masters
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
BnHA S4 PV

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haikyuu S4 has been announced at Jump Festa and is scheduled for Fall 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)