News General Anime and Drama News and Announcements

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India

An official website opened for an anime adaptation of Yasutaka Fujimi and RED ICE's survival horror manga Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) on Thursday. The anime will be bundled with the manga's sixth special edition volume, which will ship on June 20, 2019.

Synopsis
After an airplane crash during a school trip, Oribe Mutsumi and her classmates were stranded on a seemingly deserted island. Mutsumi found the other survivors, and used her wilderness knowledge to help them. She expects that they will be rescued in about three days, which doesn't seem so long to endure. However, she didn't account for the fact that the island is populated with gigantic killer insects. Her knowledge of butterflies, wasps, and more may be the only thing that will help any of her classmates survive to be rescued! (Source: MangaHelpers)

Staff
Chief Director: Takeo Takahashi (Ookami to Koushinryou)
Script: Shigeru Morita (Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova)
Character Design: Takayuki Noguchi (Queen's Blade: Unlimited)
Studio: Passione

Teaser

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gotoubun no Kimochi by Nakanoke no Itsuzugo has already been uploaded on youtube

Arjuna

Country
India

A key visual has been revealed for the Violet Evergarden anime film which will release in January 2020.

Source: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5992065615
In past few weeks Vinland Saga anime twitter account has been sharing some snippets of the anime.

They shared some snippets of storyboard:

Background art of Iceland:

New background art of Thorfinn's house:

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Made In Abyss Second Season will be a movie

According to a pamphlet from today's release of the first compilation movie, its going to be a sequel movie called Dawn of the Deep Soul and not a second season.

Nii

Black Grail
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Country
Germany
It probably makes financial sense to make a movie instead of another season of Made in Abyss...
...but...
I wanted another season :scry
Prolly two reasons we're getting a movie. The next arc's too short for a whole season, and going into the next partway doesn't make much sense (not to mention the current arc isn't finished yet, far from it, the anime was quite close to the manga back when it ended).
Second is the next arc is going dark places, in all ways you can imagine. Not Berserk level, but it definitely has some very mature content, even if little is actually shown.
In that regard, I think I'm actually rather happy that we're getting a movie (with the exception of having to wait longer until I can watch it lol). There's still hope for a second season as long as the movie's successful.

Arjuna

Country
India
This wasn't probably posted before so

Fate Project Year End Special Show 2018 on Monday has announced that Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo novel will get a TV anime. Titled Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note, the anime will adapt the popular episode of the same title as well as the anime original story related to it. The anime is slated for Summer 2019 via Tokyo MX, BS11, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV and MBS. Its pilot episode, which is the previously announced new Type-Moon anime, was also aired on Monday.

Synopsis
When Lord El-Melloi II, the former Waver Velvet, gets asked to claim his inheritance over Adra Castle, he travels there with his apprentice Gray to do so. But they are not the only ones called that way. The will of the previous owner states that the assembled contestants - including Luviagelita Edelfelt - must compete in a game of wits to win the castle.

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Gets 2nd Season!
- The latest issue of Gessan Magazine revealing that Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san anime will have a second season.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Gets 2nd Season!
- The latest issue of Gessan Magazine revealing that Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san anime will have a second season.

YES! YES! YES!

Arjuna

Country
India
An official website has opened and announced that the manga adaptation of Kyokou Suiri (In/Spectre) novel will get TV anime. The staff members have been announced.

Synopsis
At the young age of 11, Kotoko Iwanaga was abducted by youkai for two weeks and asked to become their "God of Wisdom," a mediator between the spirit and human worlds, to which the girl quickly agreed but at the cost of her right eye and left leg. Now, six years later, whenever youkai wish for their problems to be solved, they make their way to Kotoko for consultation.

Meanwhile, Kurou Sakuragawa, a 22-year-old university student, has just broken up with his girlfriend after he fled alone when the two encountered a kappa. Seeing this as her chance to become closer with him, Kotoko immediately makes her move, hoping to get married to Kurou one day. However, she quickly realizes there is something more to Kurou. With this knowledge, she asks for his help in solving the various issues presented by the supernatural, all the while wishing her newfound partner will eventually reciprocate her feelings. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

http://www.someanithing.com/10151?f...CgRWkR5XHRRG9t2eVRkaZdYnivt7nCEyTl-0JlJ-q5qqg

Index sold well

JoJo is below it

TG Re is at 19

SNK Season 3 Part 2 Trailer Out

In Case the video is unavailable to you

I am Hyped

Vinland Saga PV out

Last edited:

Sky

Master of Masters
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon gets a second season!

It is time to dance, my bretheren!

The source was the german Crunchyroll Twitter account and the tweets in question have been deleted by now.

Oh come on, not again...

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
You can dance now.

It has been confirmed.

The german tweet was just a bit too early.

REJOICE!
I went and looked for an appropriate Happy Dance

But then I realized I had one all along!

and then I realized I wasn't happy enough, so brought out the big guns!

And then....I got REAL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)