Discussion - General Cross: A star at bluffing [spoilers] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion General Cross: A star at bluffing [spoilers]

Meccamputechture

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't completely sure where to post this...but I hope it's okay here.

General Cross is strong...the strongest exorcist we've witnessed in action so far. He is also an artist. I'm going to show you how he manages to put on a show with his recent (re)appearance.

I call him bluffing in panel 2: He knew Allen was on the ark and he knew it wasn't going to collapse because of his plan. He's making small talk here, trying to show off like he knows what he's talking about.

Panel 4: What does he know about staining the clan? I bet he knows nothing about that. Watch him and see how many times he brings up facts about the Noah clan in the future. I bet he brings next to none.

Notice how he words the situation. He does it like that to make his trick seem better than it really is (to Tyki). Good thing about this though, is that he is being tactical using backhand tricks. I like it.

Alright, so Cross knows enough to trick the Earl into believing he is the one who now has the right to be the performer. But notice how he bluffs in panel 1. He's trying to get rid of the Earl in the easiest/quickest possible way because he knows he hasn't got enough powers + bluffing to take him down on his own.

Hmmm, so he has a bit of decency to admit that he needs help but he still tries to act badass by calling it "A mission."

Tells me Cross would like to destroy it...but he just can't. Nevermind all the other things he says about the barrier and time...he just isn't capable, no matter how much time he had!

Alright, I could go on, but I think you get the picture now. Cross is not as amazing as he appeared at first. He implements a lot of cunningfraud tactics to make things go well for him. Though, he is a genius exorcist and one of the reasons is because he can use two innocences. He's good indeed. But, he is going to meet his match pretty soon and that'll show you how pwn he really is...maybe he'll fight and lose against Lulubell. Woman + Noah, she can't go wrong.

Your thoughts?

Crackpot27

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Crackpot27

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

luna_wolf

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
England

TitaniumChloride

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Last edited:

ca12nag3

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

ketorin

Reaction score
Country
United States

ca12nag3

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands